The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZoS can we get another stamina heal

rsantijw13
rsantijw13
✭✭✭
So I have been successfully working a stamina based healer for pvp and pve content. I was just curious if there would be a chance to have another stamina based heal. possibly in the warden line. Natures grasp would be nice but even one of the other skills could be feasible. Also even a stam morph of the aoe armor and spell buff would help. I keep hearing that I am not a stamina healer since I have to rely on more then 2 skills for group play. templar could be another alternative to this mix. Just saying its a very fun class to play. Having a blast but curious if there could be more to come in the future.

Akaviri Dragonsguard 5pc Hulking Draugr 5pc 12k mag 17k health 37k stam 3200 weapon damage 1300 recovery 42% crit. working with spores (crits for almost 20k) and vigor(tics go for 3200-3800) green balance ult cost 77 with a chance to keep up if I let the group take damage lol. bow and resto(this will change) currently for weapons. any thoughts or suggestions from players let me know.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina healer would be fun but id rather have it in a guild or world skill line so everybody can access it
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I play a stamina healer as well.

CP 311 Archer LFG.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CP 311 Archer LFG.

lol
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    more magical abilities, you should all have to use bandages and splints
  • DDemon
    DDemon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina healer sounds kindof weird though, what are you going to, punch people back to health? :D
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

CP 311 Archer LFG.

Beat me in a duel and you can join
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDemon wrote: »
    Stamina healer sounds kindof weird though, what are you going to, punch people back to health? :D

combat massage!
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that the Fighter’s Guild having a heal similar to Vigor would be nice, while the Mage’s Guild could do the same, but for something like purge or something along those lines. This would enable players to be able have access to relatively useful skills, without the need of having to PvP if they didn’t want to.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The changes to the Undaunted blood fountain could make it a viable choice for stam healers, but that cast time :(
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

CP 311 Archer LFG.

/facepalm
    Edited by teladoy on January 29, 2018 8:35AM
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly every class should have at least 1 stam and 1 magicka heal to compliment vigor.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bone shield gives allies 30% increased healing received.

Blood atlar is 700 each sec for like 40 secs
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can and will make a stamina healer.

I have already designed it... I am just waiting for the next dlc so I get level up rewards for making them.

Isn't the wardens vines better than blood altar though?

I think what we need is a buff to hircines veneer which isn't worth running, the regen is just too low and isn't that helpful to tanks.
    or a new stamina healing set.
    Edited by Narvuntien on January 29, 2018 10:18AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always felt the Undaunted skill line should add a stamina heal (burst maybe), as that would balance the stamina healing locations and offer those who really don't want to PvP a place to earn a heal in PvE.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T R O L L K I N G
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    I can and will make a stamina healer.

I have already designed it... I am just waiting for the next dlc so I get level up rewards for making them.

Isn't the wardens vines better than blood altar though?

I think what we need is a buff to hircines veneer which isn't worth running, the regen is just too low and isn't that helpful to tanks.
    or a new stamina healing set.

:D Yeah actually metoo. I thinking powerful assault and spellunker also maybe senetial I will use undaunted skills as buffs and support.

It really depends. Using Magicka skill on stamina healer you will have to think about cost. ( Maybe adylum resto would be good) Depending on CP blood atlar may heal for 45k or so.

P.S hircine needs a buff. I do agree.
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would have though a cleanse would be wanted more than another heal tbh
    give vigor a dot debuff? just a small one, enough to keep the barbarians quiet like
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing that works as a stamina-healer is warden with bow-spaw (light - heavy attacks).
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would be viable if you used something like:
    2 Troll King (Heavy)
    5 Powerful Assault (2W front bar)
    5 Hircine's Veneer
    random powered resto back bar to cast Light's Champion or Healing Thicket

It would be the equivalent of a SPC+Worm magicka healer.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina healers are good for 4-ppl content (beat hm of all dlc dungeons). They have a lot of options to keep your group survive. Specifically in healing stamina is much more stronger than magicka.

The main (and the only I'd say) problem is lack of supporting which magicka has. There are no SPC (although there is an analog), Elemental Drain (there is stamina meta, who cares, right?) and lots of magicka to use purge/orbs/shards.
    Also there is no good abilities to healing group of more than six people. That's why they are bad in trials. Unfortunately, normals only.

To sum up, they are definitely good. And class does not matter, each of them has its advantages. But so far it is comparable with 2H for dps in terms of efficiency. It's fun, you can beat almost every content in the game but avoid trials :)
    Everything is viable
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that another stamina heal - probably a burst heal if you want it for a healer in PvE - would make stamina in PvP even stronger than it already is.

Right now stamina has to play 2H if a burst heal is wanted because Rally is the only one available. Rally itself has its disadvantages, mainly giving up a set bonus and the duration required for the full heal.

A stamina burst heal would do away with these restrictions and therefore necessitate adjustments for stamina elsewhere.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like someone wants to make stamina PvP meta even more... meta.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lots of things are wierd. for example i have a magblade and to me, that is very assassin like in its gameplay yet the meta is two staffs.

I play two swords or daggers on front bar only because assassins dont run around killing people with staffs. It just seems wrong.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be ok with bandages similar to old UO.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If FFXI can pull it of with Dancer...

On topic, make Circle of Protection a nice HoT.

I doubt PvP players would bother slotting it since its such a small radius that most AoE attacks cover the entirety of it, effectively negating the heal and that despite the extra Weapon Damage from FG passives, it would be a liability to use considering the cost and its stationary nature but it would be a boon in PvE since there is little reason to move outside its radius except to avoid stupid.
    Edited by Silver_Strider on January 29, 2018 7:57PM
    Argonian forever
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not know physically flexing chest would make me spread my life juice and heal others' wound magically... wait... did I say magic? Stam heal is already good as is. Vigor does more than mutagen or rapid regen anyways. I've seen 4 man stam build group with vigor running fine. Lol
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

:D Yeah actually metoo. I thinking powerful assault and spellunker also maybe senetial I will use undaunted skills as buffs and support.

It really depends. Using Magicka skill on stamina healer you will have to think about cost. ( Maybe adylum resto would be good) Depending on CP blood atlar may heal for 45k or so.

I was going to go

Powerful Assault and Sunderflame.

hmm I didn't think about spellunker I will consider it now... just seems a bit too narrow and I have already dismissed Hircenes veneer.

Veneer should be a source for Minor Staminasteal instead of its current bonus. Also it needs weapon damage instead of stam regen bonuses.

This is mostly why warden stam healing doesn't work is that second stam healer set options are all kind of bad.

And sure okay not having a purge or orbs is also an issue.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »

I was going to go

Powerful Assault and Sunderflame.

hmm I didn't think about spellunker I will consider it now... just seems a bit too narrow and I have already dismissed Hircenes veneer.

Veneer should be a source for Minor Staminasteal instead of its current bonus. Also it needs weapon damage instead of stam regen bonuses.

This is mostly why warden stam healing doesn't work is that second stam healer set options are all kind of bad.

And sure okay not having a purge or orbs is also an issue.

I agree Hircine's Veneer is a bit weak in PvE since most people run with base recovery and get most of their sustain from heavy attacks. I wish they changed it to cost reduction, just like Worm Cult.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »
    Honestly every class should have at least 1 stam and 1 magicka heal to compliment vigor.

Honestly NO CLASS should have such a strong heal except for the ones with 1/3 their class skills dedicated to healing.

I think Vigor was the worst idea ever.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam heals should not become more of a thing,
    Personally I feel every class should have one magic heal ability minimum with the exception of a healer class that would have more

Stamina already out strips magic with offence skills and now you want to essentially do the same with healing skill this has the potential to kill magic from the game completely

So no ... Either be a glass cannon or go hybrid stamina should get the best of both worlds which although you maybe looking to build a viable stam healer will only make stam DDs in PvP more dangerous with self heals