The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AD guild leaders NA/ PC

• Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see AD win for once, it's been almost half a year, thanks to nightcapping and the Alessia bridge.

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD
    Weylenn Aenwee, Magicka Templar, AD
    Valianna Syn, Magicka Sorc, AD
    Aranyus Highren, Magicka NB, AD
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    Dom, Y UR guild gank me in Cropsford??

Seriously though. Not too long ago, some of us on EP recognized how effective AD was at rallying the pugs to take objectives. There seemed to be less of the large organized guilds like AD used to have, but the smaller groups/guilds/pugs seemed like they worked together well (or my opinion was that there were some influential players that the faction trusted and followed).

It's too bad that's not the case anymore. There was a time when some of us on EP we're attempting the same thing and we created a guild of guild-leaders and raid leaders. It's hard if some don't have an empty guild slot, but it definitely helped the faction communication while avoiding posting things in zone... because SPAIS!

My only plea is, please keep focused on coordination and not creating bigger zerg balls. :wink:
    Edited by Rainingblood on March 2, 2018 1:36AM
    Phoebe Anderson
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    Teamwork starts on own guild/group. Once it is ready and very organised; a leader can start the teamwork and coordination with other guilds/groups with high organization to achieve common goals.

Panda Force its a guild that mainly looks for hard outnumbered fights, to challenge ourselves and enjoy a competitive environment. Some people would say "you guys are all selfish and dont play to win campaigns, dont take keeps and resources" good point, but we also have one: campaign rewards are simply not worth as zos current give it, some gold extra? No ty. But we also know we are part of Ad and the way i see it is that we give Ad plenty of space to make their campaign plays; while 14 of us are using time of 30 40 or 50 Dc/Ep players on a very far side of map for our own rewards; our Ad buddies are fighting bravely for keeps and the rewards they want.

Still i am available if you want to organise a meeting, just let me know... Idk what to think lately about my faction calling me traitor so much, probably dont want me there.
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time posting on forums in a year almost. Trying to play once a week or so and contribute my energy (usually running w one of several guilds or leading a small group for COH). Not hardcore anymore but I’m AD for life. Commend your efforts brother. Some Practical ideas in general outside of organizing guild meetings more formally.

1. Helpful when guild call out “XX guild incoming to defend Fare” etc when we’re under attack or “xx guild going deep, watch home keeps.” Helps other guilds determine where to go.

2. When u see another organized guild out there on the map, ask, “where you headed” and maybe the leader will respond and you can start coordinating.

3. As a group leader willing to coordinate, try to be in the mindset of offering to go where the other group is asking for help, vs. demanding that the other group follow your plan. With an attitude of humility you can foster greater friendship and collaboration.

4. Keep things positive. Also don’t take it personal if someone doesn’t respond. It’s busy out there and also folks have a lot of different priorities and they don’t have to be in line with those of others always.

For Graaaaaahtwooooood!
    Edited by Celas_Dranacea on April 2, 2018 3:40PM
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭

My only plea is, please keep focused on coordination and not creating bigger zerg balls. :wink:

LOL I love to cap crops. It's my favorite spot. However, we run full groups. Rarely do I ever run more than one group in a single target area. If we manage to get a TD2 up, I try to get that group to take resources so we don't zerg. Imho a zerg is more than a full group... ie the forty man raids I see on DC side.

This guild landed in my lap by default. I'm doing what I can to help both my guild, and my faction. Is it up to par with some of the other guilds?We're getting there. Slowly but surely. Say what you will, but TD has definitely gotten better over the 8 months we've been here in Vivec.

I also take the time to run with other guilds, reach out to other leaders, and learn from them. So while my leading isn't on par with the "elite" guilds. I'm getting there. Give me time. ;)

Haronin wrote: Still i am available if you want to organise a meeting, just let me know... Idk what to think lately about my faction calling me traitor so much, probably dont want me there.

I'll get in touch with you and we'll get something together. You've run with me before. As far as the faction hating you goes, trust me, I know. I only get hate tells from my faction and I don't even have other faction toons. So AD hates equally. It is what it is.

"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

GM of Total Dominionation Vivec NA PC
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    First time posting on forums in a year almost. Trying to play once a week or so and contribute my energy (usually running w one of several guilds or leading a small group for COH). Not hardcore anymore but I’m AD for life. Commend your efforts brother. Some Practical ideas in general outside of organizing guild meetings more formally.

1. Helpful when guild call out “XX guild incoming to defend Fare” etc when we’re under attack or “xx guild going deep, watch home keeps.” Helps other guilds determine where to go.

2. When u see another organized guild out there on the map, ask, “where you headed” and maybe the leader will respond and you can start coordinating.

3. As a group leader willing to coordinate, try to be in the mindset of offering to go where the other group is asking for help, vs. demanding that the other group follow your plan. With an attitude of humility you can foster greater friendship and collaboration.

4. Keep things positive. Also don’t take it personal if someone doesn’t respond. It’s busy out there and also folks have a lot of different priorities and they don’t have to be in line with those of others always.

For Graaaaaahtwooooood!

Not a brother but thanks for the advice. I try to do all of this... Once in a blue moon someone will get under my skin. It happens. I'm human. =) Thanks again.
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For Graaaaaahtwooooood!

Not a brother but thanks for the advice. I try to do all of this... Once in a blue moon someone will get under my skin. It happens. I'm human. =) Thanks again.

Well then, thank you comrade ;)
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭

LOL I love to cap crops. It's my favorite spot. However, we run full groups. Rarely do I ever run more than one group in a single target area. If we manage to get a TD2 up, I try to get that group to take resources so we don't zerg. Imho a zerg is more than a full group... ie the forty man raids I see on DC side.

This guild landed in my lap by default. I'm doing what I can to help both my guild, and my faction. Is it up to par with some of the other guilds?We're getting there. Slowly but surely. Say what you will, but TD has definitely gotten better over the 8 months we've been here in Vivec.

I also take the time to run with other guilds, reach out to other leaders, and learn from them. So while my leading isn't on par with the "elite" guilds. I'm getting there. Give me time. ;)

Haronin wrote: Still i am available if you want to organise a meeting, just let me know... Idk what to think lately about my faction calling me traitor so much, probably dont want me there.

I'll get in touch with you and we'll get something together. You've run with me before. As far as the faction hating you goes, trust me, I know. I only get hate tells from my faction and I don't even have other faction toons. So AD hates equally. It is what it is.

I've definitely noticed TD using better tactics and being less predictable recently. I run in a small group so it tends to appear that you guys are running a raid+, but I'm sure you get a lot of surfers along side you.

Phoebe Anderson
  • MrWesleyPipes
    MrWesleyPipes
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    *queues up REM’s “Everybody Zergs”*

‘Cause everybody zeeergs, sometimes...

LOL almost fell out

Hail to the Dominion!! ty OP @Devlzdaughter ad could use some coordination and order
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭

I've definitely noticed TD using better tactics and being less predictable recently. I run in a small group so it tends to appear that you guys are running a raid+, but I'm sure you get a lot of surfers along side you.

Thank you. We've come a long way I think. But again I get more resistance from my own faction than I do the opposite factions. In fact, I've had several offers to join EP over the last several months. As tempting as it is, I'm #AD4lyfe. And we get a ton of surfers who just run along with us. Our groups have been smaller lately except during prime time. But I always love to come to crops because I know we'll get good fights there from EP. I've seen you quite a bit in crops lately. And I'll likely see you there more. ;)
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB