The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

AD guild leaders NA/ PC

Devlzdaughter
Devlzdaughter
✭✭✭
Some of you may or may not know me but I'm Dom, guild leader of TD (Total Dominionation.) I'm looking to bring the AD leaders together into one meeting to co-ordinate and discuss campaign strats. It's been a pain to get everyone together so I'm asking if you all will respond here so we can discuss what works best for each of us. We all have scattered schedules and I'm trying to sort through them all. There are also guild leaders I've not been in contact with yet. So feel free to post here, let's hash out the best time to gather up. And let's attempt to get AD together and focus on getting better as a faction.

Feel free to contact me in game @Devlzdaughter and I will see you on the battle field.
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
Dominatresse ~ NB

GM of Total Dominionation Vivec NA PC
  • AGGROxander_Hamilton
    GM of KNOWN SH’TTERS, the most exclusive AD pvp group. When I can summon the zergs for our bidding?
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    Vivec campaign btw
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• Kode
    Kode
    ✭✭✭
    It is admirable to try, and I hope you succeed but Vivec AD is absolutely caustic. I feel like we are the Scottish in Braveheart... "If we join, we can win. If we win, well then we'll have what none of us have ever had before: a country of our own. You are the rightful leader, and there is strength in you. I see it. Unite us. Unite us. Unite the clans."
    On a more serious note...everyone has a huge ego, they are too good for you, too good for everyone else. They want to win but wont join forces.

We will continue to lose every campaign until we change our ways, we wont change our ways because we blame others not ourselves.
    Kode Darkstar, Aldmeri Dominion
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kode is completely right. AD Vivec refuse to ever admit wrongdoing - it's always someone else's fault. For example, a zone chat I participated in recently:

Someone pointed out that we have no strategic sense and just leave crucial keeps undefended while hyper-focusing on keeps that don't matter.

"Well, if people actually showed up to the siege we'd be able to finish and defend. And anyway, it's hard to defend when we're outnumbered."

Someone pointed out that everyone was pop locked, including us, so no, we weren't outnumbered, we're just not coordinating.

"Well, sure, we may be at pop lock, but we're still outnumbered because everyone is in IC."

Someone pointed out that they had just been in IC, and AD was getting rolled there, too, because no AD were there.

"It doesn't matter if we're not outnumbered, because most of our players who defend are noobs without impen anyway, so there's no point in trying to defend."

And so it went. AD is dead last, yet clearly no one's at fault except the noobs. Because obviously only the AD has noobs. /s
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Devlzdaughter

Might I suggest, if a formal meeting is proving hard to set up, at least getting all the leaders into a Discord server where text communication can take place at their own convenience. Maybe a channel in your own current server could be locked for other guild leads to access.

The hardest part will be getting all the guild leads to buy in. At this point in the game, many of the older AD players (who are likely the guild leads) are tired out by playing the map and working on winning a campaign. On that same token, the same players are also tired out by faction stacking and population imbalance. So maybe going back to map play could be a nice change up for those guilds.

In short, I hope you’re able to rally the leadership of the faction, but don’t get discouraged if it proves more difficult. This might be what AD needs right now.
    Edited by Anrose on January 27, 2018 1:27PM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:16AM
  • Swiftii
    Swiftii
    ✭✭
    Easy to point out who isn't AD.
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »
    @Devlzdaughter

Might I suggest, if a formal meeting is proving hard to set up, at least getting all the leaders into a Discord server where text communication can take place at their own convenience. Maybe a channel in your own current server could be locked for other guild leads to access.

The hardest part will be getting all the guild leads to buy in. At this point in the game, many of the older AD players (who are likely the guild leads) are tired out by playing the map and working on winning a campaign. On that same token, the same players are also tired out by faction stacking and population imbalance. So maybe going back to map play could be a nice change up for those guilds.

In short, I hope you’re able to rally the leadership of the faction, but don’t get discouraged if it proves more difficult. This might be what AD needs right now.

Thanks for the honest responses. We'll see how it goes. I've been in contact with a few of the major guilds so far. Maybe some of the others I've not been in contact will meet me half way.
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    Kode wrote: »
    It is admirable to try, and I hope you succeed but Vivec AD is absolutely caustic. I feel like we are the Scottish in Braveheart... "If we join, we can win. If we win, well then we'll have what none of us have ever had before: a country of our own. You are the rightful leader, and there is strength in you. I see it. Unite us. Unite us. Unite the clans."
    On a more serious note...everyone has a huge ego, they are too good for you, too good for everyone else. They want to win but wont join forces.

We will continue to lose every campaign until we change our ways, we wont change our ways because we blame others not ourselves.

This is what I call the chest pounding factor of any game... sometimes it's good to toss in a little estrogen and stir things up a bit. ;) I have nothing to measure and therefore I won't tolerate any chest pounding. =P
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »
    @Devlzdaughter

Thanks for the honest responses. We'll see how it goes. I've been in contact with a few of the major guilds so far. Maybe some of the others I've not been in contact will meet me half way.

My pleasure. Don’t let my salty zone persona fool you. I do want AD to succeed. I’ve got some knowledge I can share so if I can be of any help, give me a holler.
  • Devlzdaughter
    Devlzdaughter
    ✭✭✭
    I may pick your brain one day. I'm always looking for information on how to be a better leader. Thank you.
    ― Tucker Max

Domina'trix ~ Mag DK
    Dominatresse ~ NB

• efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm not a guild leader or in a guild but i volunteer as cheerleader
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • Kode
    Kode
    ✭✭✭
    Kode wrote: »

This is what I call the chest pounding factor of any game... sometimes it's good to toss in a little estrogen and stir things up a bit. ;) I have nothing to measure and therefore I won't tolerate any chest pounding. =P

I'm not sure I understand. You may not be wanting to have a pissing contest, but they do.

Kode Darkstar, Aldmeri Dominion
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's good to see you're trying to unite AD, Dom, I enjoy PvPing with TD. Unfortunately it seems like most of AD doesn't care about team work. It's definitely been brutal as an AD in Vivec for the last several months. Started playing in my guest campaign in Shor and while way less populated the fights feel way more meaningful and rewarding. I may just have to post up there until AD gets their sh!t together.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    My lads, I do believe it’s time for me to bring my forces to Vivec. Maybe not till next week as we are busy with school/ editing our last bit of shor footage.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    My lads, I do believe it’s time for me to bring my forces to Vivec. Maybe not till next week as we are busy with school/ editing our last bit of shor footage.

But who will zerg me down if you guys leave Shor? :'(
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are some other fake small scalers other than KS in shor that will Be happy to outplay you :)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TM occasionally masquerades as small/medium scale running 6-8, lmk if you want to schedule a zerg down.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Slaxis
    Slaxis
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry AD we will soon Rise to the top.
    Gm of Victorem
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Especially since DC and EP can no longer queue in via our faction
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Especially since DC and EP can no longer queue in via our faction

And AD and DC can't queue via ours. :)

I think we're all rejoicing over that change. Well, except for the dirty rotten queue jumpers from all factions. But screw them.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let’s be real no one faction stacks like them known DC criminals. I’m sure EP and AD will both rejoice.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaxis wrote: »
    Don't worry AD we will soon Rise to the top.

/kowtow
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiftii wrote: »
    Easy to point out who isn't AD.

it always has been, if the player is somehow competent and not a nb bow ganker, you know is not an AD lol
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There are some other fake small scalers other than KS in shor that will Be happy to outplay you :)

That hurts bud.
    Smiff
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s not meant to be offensive it’s the opening of all of our collective eyes that occasionally we lose , no one is “the best” and everyone zergs.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *queues up REM’s “Everybody Zergs”*

‘Cause everybody zeeergs, sometimes...
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I’m an idiot I read this wrong. Sorry for the confusion. Pretend I didn’t say anything.
    Smiff
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. Just no. @Devlzdaughter please keep AD as the underdog faction on vivec. Anytime I log on there are fights to be had and that's good, since AD has the least skilled players on average out of all 3 factions you always know you'll be fighting a higher caliber of player.
    Lastly, I think it goes without saying that winning the campaign for any faction is a fruitless endeavor seeing as you gain absolutely nothing. Plus it's giving pugs a false sense of accomplishment telling them their ultimate goal in PvP is to take keeps and win campaigns rather than to improve both as individuals and as a group.
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Just because winning a campaign means nothing to you, doesn't mean you should tell others that it's pointless to attempt to be competitive when it comes to scores. Everyone starts out as a zergling, but its guilds and group play (as well as dueling) that help you grow as a player, eventually leading to wanting 1vx/small scale exclusive play.

I agree with this move to attempt to make AD more competitive. I'd like to see more guild recruitment and team work when it comes to zerg v zerg Vivec.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels