The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec PS4 EU (Only active campaign is PS4 EU)

Miswar
Miswar
✭✭✭✭✭
It seems there is no thread for this campaign so lets create one. (The other was getting to be like diary from from 1 poster)

It's the main campaign for PS4 EU. The other campaigns are ghost towns and people just use it to get easy emperor achievement.

This campaign has been unbalanced since last double ap event and it remains so today and for foreseeable future unless ZoS actually starts do something regarding this. I have no faith that they do so until that miracle comes this will be down to players to do.

It has been constant DC zergs day after day, week after week and now month after month.

This serves no purpose for the PvP in general and I guess that most of these 80 men/women zerg are just "glory hunters" or something.

Something got to give or this will become bore grind in most of the days. Yes, there has been few good 3 way days in campaings but 75% of the time it is that DC zerg festival.

This is bad for all PvP players no matter what colour you are playing.

Not good days for PS4 EU and until something happens than it will steady downhill.

We can talk population bars but they seem brokes as f....... and would not even remotely trust them. ZoS has not commented those either at least what I searched for from these forums.

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're wrong

Shor is very active and the skill level is far greater of its players ... We have real 3 way battles that can go either way

Vivec is pretty much 2 filling factions and a third tagging along all fights are zerg v zerg v zerg

You want to avoid the zerg join the real fights on shor
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI @Miswar

Thank you for wanting to volunteer, for making posts. About our lovely, Vivec PS4 EU campaign. Sorry I originally quit posting 2 weeks ago. I thought it was the best, plus my new hobby told me so. Not to mention, I really wanted to make stories again. But even though, I not making nor updating my posts in this thread in the link. I will still comment, but if you want to take over my thread. (In link) please be my guess, I originally wanted someone from. Our campaign and server/platform. To take over, if not you can continue do it in your thread currently :)

Plus I am that one poster, "The diary poster" :smiley::'(
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375119/ps4-eu-vivec-revised-edition-but-same-thread#latest
    Edited by Serjustin19 on January 28, 2018 2:23PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    You're wrong

Shor is very active and the skill level is far greater of its players ... We have real 3 way battles that can go either way

Vivec is pretty much 2 filling factions and a third tagging along all fights are zerg v zerg v zerg

You want to avoid the zerg join the real fights on shor

Eventhough it's not in my signature. I've have been playing in Shor as well. Least been testing it for 2 weeks. During my nights (UK is 8-9 hr ahead of me) Everyone is so OP, plus no need for confusing CP. Also nice to see most of 2ND Scourge AD, sticking around together to; in Shor :)
    Edited by Serjustin19 on January 28, 2018 2:41PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another campaign reset and yet another mindless DC zerg festival.

ZoS really need to start locking up these campaigns. Many are getting fed up (including me).

Positive thing I guess is that spend less and less time with ESO so RL getting boosted at least.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I originally thought this too. I was getting sick and tired of waiting in a que after work to get into Vivic and when getting there constantly lagging out because of the campaign being so over-populated. I suggest you move to Shor.

Shor is much more active than it has been in a lonngg while. I think many more players are moving over to it because of how unstable Vivic is. I logged in the other night and found it enjoyable to play. There are small zergs, but no where near the size of Vivic's.

if you want to play without lag then go there.

I'm guessing you don't play on DC ;)
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    I originally thought this too. I was getting sick and tired of waiting in a que after work to get into Vivic and when getting there constantly lagging out because of the campaign being so over-populated. I suggest you move to Shor.

Shor is much more active than it has been in a lonngg while. I think many more players are moving over to it because of how unstable Vivic is. I logged in the other night and found it enjoyable to play. There are small zergs, but no where near the size of Vivic's.

if you want to play without lag then go there.

I'm guessing you don't play on DC ;)

I moved to Shor PS4 EU to.