The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 EU Vivec. (Revised Edition, but same thread)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭

Original Thread Title: Dear Blues, In Vivec PS4 EU. A Concern (To former 1St and 2ND Scourge DC Whom Are Now In Vivec) (Before being asked to change name)

Dear Blues, In Vivec PS4 EU.

I must say, many of you I now and still recognize. Least in the very days of Old, in the first yr of ESO. After my move from PS4 NA (AD originally) to PS4 EU and play with my Destiny friends on EU for DC.

From there I have helped and served DC in 1st Scourge. I have served you for 1 full yr. That is until the accidental deletion of 1St Scourge. Then I went EP after Scourge came back. Then AD to aid them.

What am I going through this? You might ask. That is a good question. I know the past is the past, but past still repeat. I mean no offense DC, but I see early symptoms of Unhealthy campaign.

Least again in Vivec PS4 EU. DC I do like you all especially my former comrades of old whom goes to Vivec. Please I meant no offense. But you all are starting to remind me of what used to be.

Don't you all, (My Former comrades of old) remember how 1St and 2ND Scourge has always been reds campaign? No matter what we tried (Same for AD) we where always outnumbered, out balance and Outclassed.

Do you all remember the feeling? Do you all remember you blues used to hide in Imperial City, since was to many EP numbers. Do you all remember me trying to get more DC in Scourge in Zone Chat (Before One Tamerial?)

I'm afraid you all have forgotten about that. It’s true nonetheless however. But don't you all remember that you all believed, that EP wanted us AD and DC to leave. So they (EP) can have both 1St and 2ND Scourge as there buff servers.

But we DC and AD resisting and continued to try and push EP back with our best efforts. But still we where no match. Remember all my past forum posts, asking for more DC and AD? (I may or may not link here)

Do you,my former DC Comrades of Old whom are now in Vivec, remember those 2. Whom are my characters whom represents both DC and AD.

High Priestess Emily (DC) and Princess Justine (Former DC, Remade AD) Remember those 2 whom also ask for balance and more reinforcements. Especially how EP overpowered us both. In that famous forum post? (OK not famous)

Now go forward to Vivec PS4 EU. 1St and 2ND was all balance as well as 3Rd to I think. But after you all (Former DC of 1s and 2d Scourge, many I recognize in Vivec) got EMP in 3Rd, 4th and 5th. None stop, with huge force of DC. To many to count, I know the symptoms of hurting campaign.

You all are helping me remember, what EP used to do to us. No I'm not mad at you DC, I still love you all. Including I love EP in 1St and 2ND Scourge. When they overpowered us, with huge EP army.

I do understand what you all are trying to do. I do understand you all want to make your names known. Heck, I'm honestly proud of you DC. Especially former DC in both 1St an 2ND Scourge. You all have come to be a great alliance (least for me to fight against, no offense...)

But what I'm trying say I admire you all with passion. Passion burning with flames, to very sun itself. But please, please don't become like EP of Old. By each campaign reset, so many more DC coming in Vivec.

I know they don't understand, but us DC and former DC (myself) in Vivec should know better. But you all again turning like EP of old. To many DC army's, more than AD and DC combined. Luckily there is still a healthy competition of Both AD and EP fighting. But how long would it last?

How long until AD and EP hold out in Vivec? How long until many more DC come, at each and every campaign reset. Until it you all, no offense devour both AD and EP. How long would they last? Before AD and EP start to give Up and leave campaign?

At least I won't be blamed for AD leaving this time, since I'm back EP. (see if EP actually my alliance all along) Also AD doing very well with new AD reinforcements. But I honestly hate to say this to. But you former 1St and 2ND Scourge EP, whom now in Vivec PS4 EU. are having taste of your own medicine no offense.

I been reading and studying your zone chat. I know most are not having fun especially with so many DC in Vivec. Can't hardly defend our home keeps. Especially against 30+ DC zerg (most of which from 1St and 2ND Scourge) against us 15 EP.

Yes I know DC numbers are growing especially, after each Vivec Reset with DC getting EMP all the time. But I dare say, who's fault is it really for DC becoming so powerful in Vivec? It's technical you (we since I on EP currently) fault. You all taught DC on how to be a great mighty army to be feared. In a way you all should be proud of yourselfs. :wink: They are following your examples in Vivec.

I must say also. The current EMP for 2 Vivec campaigns running, is a very smart and really good leader. As well as when I used to follow his orders in group in 1St Scourge. DC should be very proud to have a wonderful leader.

But DC, again I love you all (just like I love other 2) I have nothing against you DC. Im trying to express my concern, especially to those 1St and 2nd Scourge DC; whom now are in Vivec. Even though with your mighty DC army is growing.

How long until other factions give up? So far most of time we fighting with heavy resistance against you DC. I believe there is still hope for Vivec, especially since new Ad reinforcements just came in this current reset.

In which I was originally going help AD, in which I did for 2 days. In this, current Vivec Reset. 5 days ago? But since they got Emperor and been 2ND place for while. I'm proud of them as well. Hence I took my leave and back EP.

I fear that Certain AD's is right. Maybe AD was never my alliance, even though it considered my alliance for being there 3 yrs . (Starting with PC) It's why I went back EP to see initial is my alliance. Since also AD doing good so far.

Sorry for getting off track, but former 1St and 2ND Scourge. You all should also be proud of you all. Look how far you all have gotten and become a great alliance to be feared. Just like how EP used to be. In which I am proud of you all in Vivec.

But please tone it down, please don't become what EP used to be. Especially you former Scourge DC. I just want best for this campaign. There is still great competition going with both AD and EP. But if we don't get more AD and EP to match your DC army.

It’s just going to become an unhealthy Vivec Campaign in the future. This is what I fear, this is what I forsee in upcoming Vivec Campaign. 2+ yrs I have both helped you DC and AD in 1St and 2ND Scourge. All in the name of balance.

" I'm a Traitor to most, an Enemy to many and a Hero to select Few. All in the name for balance" this is what I used to fought for, but now I'm thinking of sitting down in 1 place. Unless I'm feeling I need somewhere else for balance.

But like I said AD doing very well now, so I left on my free will this time. I will stay EP longer until I feel I needed somewhere else with balance. That is if I want to continue with balance or finding if EP my alliance all along.

But since I have fought for balance in my 2+ yrs in 1St and 2ND Scourge. I know the symptoms of Unhealthy campaign. It also if it keeps up in the path. Vivec will be unpopular for both EP and AD. It will be like Scourge again. But in reverse order EP»DC. In the future.

But right now, many AD reinforcements came in current Vivec reset. Hopefully EP reinforcements will come to match AD, especially DC. Again I have nothing wrong against you DC or anyone. I'm just wanted to give you all (especially former Scourge DC in Vivec) a heads-up of what I'm seeing.

There is still hope for Vivec Campaign. But it's also us AD and EP fault to. So we all share the blame. Atleast I think AD are seeing of what I'm seeing, hence why more AD reinforcements came in current Vivec Reset. At least I hope it's why. But this s my concern I wish to address no offense. Thanks for understanding.

Edited by Serjustin19 on November 16, 2017 11:39PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @pzschrek this is a good read. I got your 6 fam. @Dutchessx
    Edited by kynseon on October 12, 2017 6:24PM
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    I admire you all with passion. Passion burning with flames, to very sun itself.

I didn't have the words, but Serjustin found them for me.

This is, in fact, how I feel about you, @kynseon.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    That seems pretty hot @pzschrek

• Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Blues, In Vivec PS4 EU.

I must say, many of you I now and still recognize. Least in the very days of Old, in the first yr of ESO. After my move from PS4 NA (AD originally) to PS4 EU and play with my Destiny friends on EU for DC.

From there I have helped and served DC in 1st Scourge. I have served you for 1 full yr. That is until the accidental deletion of 1St Scourge. Then I went EP after Scourge came back. Then AD to aid them.

What am I going through this? You might ask. That is a good question. I know the past is the past, but past still repeat. I mean no offense DC, but I see early symptoms of Unhealthy campaign.

Least again in Vivec PS4 EU. DC I do like you all especially my former comrades of old whom goes to Vivec. Please I meant no offense. But you all are starting to remind me of what used to be.

Don't you all, (My Former comrades of old) remember how 1St and 2ND Scourge has always been reds campaign? No matter what we tried (Same for AD) we where always outnumbered, out balance and Outclassed.

Do you all remember the feeling? Do you all remember you blues used to hide in Imperial City, since was to many EP numbers. Do you all remember me trying to get more DC in Scourge in Zone Chat (Before One Tamerial?)

I'm afraid you all have forgotten about that. It’s true nonetheless however. But don't you all remember that you all believed, that EP wanted us AD and DC to leave. So they (EP) can have both 1St and 2ND Scourge as there buff servers.

But we DC and AD resisting and continued to try and push EP back with our best efforts. But still we where no match. Remember all my past forum posts, asking for more DC and AD? (I may or may not link here)

Do you,my former DC Comrades of Old whom are now in Vivec, remember those 2. Whom are my characters whom represents both DC and AD.

High Priestess Emily (DC) and Princess Justine (Former DC, Remade AD) Remember those 2 whom also ask for balance and more reinforcements. Especially how EP overpowered us both. In that famous forum post? (OK not famous)

Now go forward to Vivec PS4 EU. 1St and 2ND was all balance as well as 3Rd to I think. But after you all (Former DC of 1s and 2d Scourge, many I recognize in Vivec) got EMP in 3Rd, 4th and 5th. None stop, with huge force of DC. To many to count, I know the symptoms of hurting campaign.

You all are helping me remember, what EP used to do to us. No I'm not mad at you DC, I still love you all. Including I love EP in 1St and 2ND Scourge. When they overpowered us, with huge EP army.

I do understand what you all are trying to do. I do understand you all want to make your names known. Heck, I'm honestly proud of you DC. Especially former DC in both 1St an 2ND Scourge. You all have come to be a great alliance (least for me to fight against, no offense...)

But what I'm trying say I admire you all with passion. Passion burning with flames, to very sun itself. But please, please don't become like EP of Old. By each campaign reset, so many more DC coming in Vivec.

I know they don't understand, but us DC and former DC (myself) in Vivec should know better. But you all again turning like EP of old. To many DC army's, more than AD and DC combined. Luckily there is still a healthy competition of Both AD and EP fighting. But how long would it last?

How long until AD and EP hold out in Vivec? How long until many more DC come, at each and every campaign reset. Until it you all, no offense devour both AD and EP. How long would they last? Before AD and EP start to give Up and leave campaign?

At least I won't be blamed for AD leaving this time, since I'm back EP. (see if EP actually my alliance all along) Also AD doing very well with new AD reinforcements. But I honestly hate to say this to. But you former 1St and 2ND Scourge EP, whom now in Vivec PS4 EU. are having taste of your own medicine no offense.

I been reading and studying your zone chat. I know most are not having fun especially with so many DC in Vivec. Can't hardly defend our home keeps. Especially against 30+ DC zerg (most of which from 1St and 2ND Scourge) against us 15 EP.

Yes I know DC numbers are growing especially, after each Vivec Reset with DC getting EMP all the time. But I dare say, who's fault is it really for DC becoming so powerful in Vivec? It's technical you (we since I on EP currently) fault. You all taught DC on how to be a great mighty army to be feared. In a way you all should be proud of yourselfs. :wink: They are following your examples in Vivec.

I must say also. The current EMP for 2 Vivec campaigns running, is a very smart and really good leader. As well as when I used to follow his orders in group in 1St Scourge. DC should be very proud to have a wonderful leader.

But DC, again I love you all (just like I love other 2) I have nothing against you DC. Im trying to express my concern, especially to those 1St and 2nd Scourge DC; whom now are in Vivec. Even though with your mighty DC army is growing.

How long until other factions give up? So far most of time we fighting with heavy resistance against you DC. I believe there is still hope for Vivec, especially since new Ad reinforcements just came in this current reset.

In which I was originally going help AD, in which I did for 2 days. In this, current Vivec Reset. 5 days ago? But since they got Emperor and been 2ND place for while. I'm proud of them as well. Hence I took my leave and back EP.

I fear that Certain AD's is right. Maybe AD was never my alliance, even though it considered my alliance for being there 3 yrs . (Starting with PC) It's why I went back EP to see initial is my alliance. Since also AD doing good so far.

Sorry for getting off track, but former 1St and 2ND Scourge. You all should also be proud of you all. Look how far you all have gotten and become a great alliance to be feared. Just like how EP used to be. In which I am proud of you all in Vivec.

But please tone it down, please don't become what EP used to be. Especially you former Scourge DC. I just want best for this campaign. There is still great competition going with both AD and EP. But if we don't get more AD and EP to match your DC army.

It’s just going to become an unhealthy Vivec Campaign in the future. This is what I fear, this is what I forsee in upcoming Vivec Campaign. 2+ yrs I have both helped you DC and AD in 1St and 2ND Scourge. All in the name of balance.

" I'm a Traitor to most, an Enemy to many and a Hero to select Few. All in the name for balance" this is what I used to fought for, but now I'm thinking of sitting down in 1 place. Unless I'm feeling I need somewhere else for balance.

But like I said AD doing very well now, so I left on my free will this time. I will stay EP longer until I feel I needed somewhere else with balance. That is if I want to continue with balance or finding if EP my alliance all along.

But since I have fought for balance in my 2+ yrs in 1St and 2ND Scourge. I know the symptoms of Unhealthy campaign. It also if it keeps up in the path. Vivec will be unpopular for both EP and AD. It will be like Scourge again. But in reverse order EP»DC. In the future.

But right now, many AD reinforcements came in current Vivec reset. Hopefully EP reinforcements will come to match AD, especially DC. Again I have nothing wrong against you DC or anyone. I'm just wanted to give you all (especially former Scourge DC in Vivec) a heads-up of what I'm seeing.

There is still hope for Vivec Campaign. But it's also us AD and EP fault to. So we all share the blame. Atleast I think AD are seeing of what I'm seeing, hence why more AD reinforcements came in current Vivec Reset. At least I hope it's why. But this s my concern I wish to address no offense. Thanks for understanding.

Everywhere you go you only see DC's. No matter how many yellow or reds there are, it seems blues always outnumber.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP is now a ghost of the past,only won 2 camp during summer after half AD left and thats it
    they now are some good players and 1-2 groups really playing and the rest all high ranking officers (after 2 double AP events)
    who literally do nothing just wait with bow for the wall to fall or ganking at bridge
    better go play AD,at least they are trying no matter what
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC used to be the faction that had the less players, AD was the one that overwhelmed everyone, and then suddenly EP became top dog. DC got more popular when others began to make characters on that faction like I did. I do indeed play DC in Vivic and yes Justin I have seen you around ;) I tend to switch factions in other campaigns, but my Blue is set in Vivic at the moment but my EP character used to be there.

The campaigns are unfairly set out. Vivic is indeed the most popular, probably too popular...It would be great if more players spread out through the campaigns and made all campaigns relevant. This would reduce lag as well...But where ever the zergs are players follow :)!

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’re only smashing the campaign because the previous two main EP guilds have stopped playing.

AD have been in trouble for a while because even though they do have some guilds who play the map, there’s just not enough numbers for their zergs to cause issues.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    DC used to be the faction that had the less players, AD was the one that overwhelmed everyone, and then suddenly EP became top dog. DC got more popular when others began to make characters on that faction like I did. I do indeed play DC in Vivic and yes Justin I have seen you around ;) I tend to switch factions in other campaigns, but my Blue is set in Vivic at the moment but my EP character used to be there.

The campaigns are unfairly set out. Vivic is indeed the most popular, probably too popular...It would be great if more players spread out through the campaigns and made all campaigns relevant. This would reduce lag as well...But where ever the zergs are players follow :)!

With the new upcoming campaign changes "need more info though :wink:" Hopefully new changes will help all campaigns. Reduce the lag be awesome to.

I haven't been playing much now,think I might today. But I'm just having "Team Edward and Team Jacob" Moment and its putting me down. I mean both AD and EP is actually the same with Same personality. But then EP also has treated me better. It's tough though.....

I'm kinda scared :wink: I'll try to be good. You have seen me loads, but I wasn't aware lol. You probably have a different Gamertag to :) It's kinda making me nervous but in a good way. I'll try to be aware of my surroundings more and less jumping of bridges.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With the new upcoming campaign changes "need more info though :wink:" Hopefully new changes will help all campaigns. Reduce the lag be awesome to.

I haven't been playing much now,think I might today. But I'm just having "Team Edward and Team Jacob" Moment and its putting me down. I mean both AD and EP is actually the same with Same personality. But then EP also has treated me better. It's tough though.....

I'm kinda scared :wink: I'll try to be good. You have seen me loads, but I wasn't aware lol. You probably have a different Gamertag to :) It's kinda making me nervous but in a good way. I'll try to be aware of my surroundings more and less jumping of bridges.

Yes DC seem to be my homeboys at the moment..however I am in Vivic with my red this week for at least a week/2 weeks depending on skill building so I might see you more often. Yes my gamer tag is different ;)

Its very difficult to notice players when there are zergs everywhere you look :)!
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    In PS4 NA Vivec, there seems to be a large guild that rotates alliance every campaign for the last 3 campaigns. After almost a year of never winning, EP won, and then DC, and then AD, and now EP is in the lead.

I started playing on PS4 EU when I was on medical leave when PS4 NA was empty. The experience was interesting because of the different languages on zone chat. Not knowing the different languages, I didn't know the strategy of those groups.

I see that DC is dominating so hopefully one of those DC guilds switches to another alliance to make the campaign interesting.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Serjustin19 Change the subject to PS4 EU Vivec so we can have a dedicated discussion for the campaign.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU PvP in Vivec is in life support. Today evening 0 bars red, 0 bar yellow and 1-2 bar blue. Yes, the loading screens but it is much more than that. (Shor 0 bars everything)

Huge DC zergs going around with day after day. Good for them but are these actually any "good2" (in lack of better terms) well no. Numbers prevail if there is enough numbers.

EP is has lost 80% of it's veterans for various reasons. There are new players but these are no match to any DC zerg. Solid PvP guilds in server have gone NA or Break/Quit. Talked to many of people and to be blunt the remaining are sick and tired of these DC zergs. Can't blame them either so they are gone completely or just do some casual PvE.

Will the better guilds make comeback. If you would have asked few weeks ago I would say yes. If that question would be asked today the honest opinion that it has changed from yes to no. Sad but true for all PvP players.

i have seen red zergs, yellows zerg but it was diffrent. Why? Because the player population was much bigger and it had the luxury of losing players. Todays numbers don't have the luxury.

Don't know yellow but have talked quite a few "enemies" lately and they say AD is even worse off than EP. If that is the case than PvP in general in closing into R.I.P era for all involved.

There a lot of alliance hopping happening too. That blame goes to ZoS for not doing anything about it.

What I'am trying to say this senseless zerging is killing the PVP for good. Thus what is the point this? Please enlighten me and many others.

The numbers might eventually rise but it will take a lot of time after this zerging ends. Than again is it going to end... have my doubts and there lies the irony. The DC might have been smallest alliance but todays DC is the worst zerg that I have seen in +2 years of playing and at the moment will have honour to completely kill any PvP in PS 4 EU. Is that really you all want? There are big PvP guilds in PS EU Vivec what I hear. Is that really what your guilds are aiming for?

I do remember the good times of PvP. Huge battles and back and forth action. Todays Vivec is sad pale shadow of those days.

You want better action in the future too. This ridicilious zerging needs to toned down and even that will take a lot of time to fix the damage that has been done if it even ever will.

Nothing againts anybody personally but please do not kill the PvP for good. That will hurt PvP action for all alliances involved.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Serjustin19 Change the subject to PS4 EU Vivec so we can have a dedicated discussion for the campaign.

howdy @Serjustin19 ...this is a great suggestion...

heck, even though I don't play on this particular server I would definitely check in to see what's going on...

hopefully once the load screen situation is fixed on the consoles some folks will come back to fill up the maps a little more...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 16, 2017 10:16PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes DC seem to be my homeboys at the moment..however I am in Vivic with my red this week for at least a week/2 weeks depending on skill building so I might see you more often. Yes my gamer tag is different ;)

Its very difficult to notice players when there are zergs everywhere you look :)!

Hi, I must respectively apologize that I miss you :( I haven't been reading much of my threads of late and says your original post. Was in October, your last post.

However there are many really nice DC, I know. From Original 1St Scourge, that I still see from time to time. The atmosphere of Blues from 1St Scourge (1 time visit in Haderus with double AP, then 2 days of some new campaign. I wrote not to long ago, forgot campaign name.... It exist no longer, I think?)

What I'm trying to say, DC least my time mostly spending 1 yr in 1St Scourge (group voice chat, no zone chat at time) and my rare visits of going back. There are a lot of friendly DC. Not once have I read any argument, fighting among other things. (Zone Chat PvP) So I can really understand why, your homeboys are DC :) I have many good friends there as well.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 16, 2017 11:59PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

howdy @Serjustin19 ...this is a great suggestion...

heck, even though I don't play on this particular server I would definitely check in to see what's going on...

hopefully once the load screen situation is fixed on the consoles some folks will come back to fill up the maps a little more...

Hi, I have changed the Title as asked. But (Revised Edition, but same thread) I originally wanted to keep my original Thread Title. Since it was addressed to DC, whom I know from Scourge PS4 EU (1St and 2ND) whom knew the history.

However I moved my original Title thread and moved it (below the Title) I hope this is alright, at the same time. I'm so used to put Vivec, PS4 EU. I'm thinking of doing that, but revised edition still there. Would it be alright if I change it like that? :)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miswar wrote: »
    PS4 EU PvP in Vivec is in life support. Today evening 0 bars red, 0 bar yellow and 1-2 bar blue. Yes, the loading screens but it is much more than that. (Shor 0 bars everything)

Huge DC zergs going around with day after day. Good for them but are these actually any "good2" (in lack of better terms) well no. Numbers prevail if there is enough numbers.

EP is has lost 80% of it's veterans for various reasons. There are new players but these are no match to any DC zerg. Solid PvP guilds in server have gone NA or Break/Quit. Talked to many of people and to be blunt the remaining are sick and tired of these DC zergs. Can't blame them either so they are gone completely or just do some casual PvE.

Will the better guilds make comeback. If you would have asked few weeks ago I would say yes. If that question would be asked today the honest opinion that it has changed from yes to no. Sad but true for all PvP players.

i have seen red zergs, yellows zerg but it was diffrent. Why? Because the player population was much bigger and it had the luxury of losing players. Todays numbers don't have the luxury.

Don't know yellow but have talked quite a few "enemies" lately and they say AD is even worse off than EP. If that is the case than PvP in general in closing into R.I.P era for all involved.

There a lot of alliance hopping happening too. That blame goes to ZoS for not doing anything about it.

What I'am trying to say this senseless zerging is killing the PVP for good. Thus what is the point this? Please enlighten me and many others.

The numbers might eventually rise but it will take a lot of time after this zerging ends. Than again is it going to end... have my doubts and there lies the irony. The DC might have been smallest alliance but todays DC is the worst zerg that I have seen in +2 years of playing and at the moment will have honour to completely kill any PvP in PS 4 EU. Is that really you all want? There are big PvP guilds in PS EU Vivec what I hear. Is that really what your guilds are aiming for?

I do remember the good times of PvP. Huge battles and back and forth action. Todays Vivec is sad pale shadow of those days.

You want better action in the future too. This ridicilious zerging needs to toned down and even that will take a lot of time to fix the damage that has been done if it even ever will.

Nothing againts anybody personally but please do not kill the PvP for good. That will hurt PvP action for all alliances involved.

I agree with most of the stuff. Some EP did say ESO was dead. However 11/15 most of the talks was about loading screens. Whilst not about DC. I was wondering where most of EP went, I think it due to Clock Work City though.

But this Video (going to show) happened at 11/16 approximately same time as you wrote. (But I updated video later, around 3:00 pm PDT)
    Not bad for EP (I'll get to AD after this) I'm not trying to name and shame (Any video editor, please suggest to remove names) Whilst being teabag for no reason and unsure if using honor Emote, or throwing up emote.)

Since this video involves names and even though I honestly think it's cute. It may consider me name and shame, which is not my intent. Again I thought it was really cute. However, I will flare @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Since it involves names, I let her choose to take out the video or not.

But in this Video, Chalman, you could see many DC against me, (I just let them destroy me, wouldn't survived anyways) While I kept being teabaged on, not sure if any can see in background. But many more DC where coming.

(What not shown in Video) I didn’t bother to warn, DC already went through Chalman door outer after I revived. Then 1 minute later DC was on flags. No time for reinforcements, I was Alone on flag lol. I didn’t even bother go to Bleakers. Honestly was good thing since 4 minutes later after I revive to (Aleswell or is it Ash?)

Bleakers was already flared. By the time, Bleakers was taken. The last EP EMP Keep was left. We had the scroll, The wall was originally being attacked (stairs near resource side) I hurried and ran to inside, Saw the DC size. Was very large, I sure glad I ran inside.

The other EP and I didn't realize until to late, DC came through the door as well. While the last EMP keep was being siege at same time still. I was still in the keep on top. Tried to defend, But sadly everything froze down below. So I just went offline and didn't finish defend last EMP keep.

https://youtu.be/odIlxLFo-mk

Now I'm going to discuss AD, since they (AD) should have there own discussion. I've wroten my recent post thread about Vivec. In which is also a warning to both AD and EP and hopefully I won't have any trouble, from both sides. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/378893/soon-would-be-6th-vivec-campaign-ps4-eu-reset-i-will-stay-ep-for-now-but-dont-be-surprised-ep-ad#latest

Next day after I wrote this new post, many AD went to Vivec. Even after my guild, left to Shor. It was also 6th Vivec Campaign that started. 2 weeks have passed. AD numbers seemed strong at first, many AD keeps (almost around IC) But AD never got EMP in this current 6 Vivec Campaign. (least not I know of)

But as promised in that recent thread. I have been looking at score. AD score is still strong, as well as EP score. Both AD and EP score keeps changing back and forth. From both 2nd and 3Rd place.

Eventhough (I haven't been playing much, due to reason in psn message below) AD score looks promising (I hope I'm wrong with next part) I honestly believe AD is going to loose, for the 6th time. Ever since Vivec began. In which be 4th time, AD score will be in 3RD place again. But yes AD are hurting and honestly have been. Before I go to that, here is a psn message I wrote to a AD friend and from Guild, whom went to Shor with rest of Guild.

My PSN message to my AD friend and in same Guild as I. Whom was wondering why I haven't been seen much of late(From Vivec and went to Shor. Which this AD friend/ Guild Officer and another AD friend/ Guild Leader. Both got EMP)

"Congrats you finally beaten me in EMP :) I'm in no hurry but am very glad for you and * get EMP. I don't play much of ESO anymore, I'm unsure what to do. I was trying to wean myself out of EP, if I have to go back AD next (7th Vivec Campaign) I was also very worried that current Vivec (6th) Would be mostly 2 sided (EP, DC) When your guild left. I got myself worked up. Even wrote in forum. But in my last comment, I unsure if my recent post made a lot of AD come to Vivec. Now even score for AD"

I'm starting to play little more, started 2 days ago. But sometimes I let myself not be seen and EP don't know I was actually there. Silently hunting, silently reading zone chat. Silently looking at map and Score. Silently pondering what I should do or not. For good or ill, I have to decide what to do with AD.

To do my best to go back AD and help them. Or not to help AD and ignore there silent plea for help. In the next 7th Vivec Campaign Reset (17 days left until reset and decide on what to do.)

If and When I do choose to go back AD and help them again. It's really hard to say, most like I outmost will go back AD, if and when. AD is 3Rd place again. Possibly I will go back.

At the same time, I have realized. That I have been ignorant and at times selfish by not helping AD and choose to follow my own path. Alas I believe I am honestly ready to go back to AD. I can put my finding a alliance where I belong on hold. (originally I thought it was AD, but got hurt in 3Rd Vivec Campaign. I won't got there in detail)

Would I still be hurt for going and helping AD? When 7 Vivec Campaign Reset. After all I did for them in 2ND Scourge (1+yr and not to mention being blamed for AD leaving by one AD and I should hurt myself, that 2 other AD said in zone) and rest of my history with AD?

Trying my very best to ignore many AD pleas, for me that I should go back to EP in 2ND Scourge PS4 EU. Even what happened to me on 3rd Vivec, 1st and 2nd day on AD. When all I wanted was to get accepted by majority of alliance.

That despite all my trials and transgressions. By showing that I really want to belong to AD and what Alliance I really want to call my home. By trying to show AD, I want to work things out. As well as not to mention me. Showing the only title that I ever did for certain Alliance. During all my history in ESO, (2+yrs) ever and not to mention I'm not really a fan Of PvE.

No offense PvEr's, however I really enjoyed AD alliance quest and honestly it really hit home hard. But all I got in return
    Instead of handful of AD accepting me. Eventhough (Mostly to former 2nd Scourge AD) All I got was a teabag from a former 2ND Scourge AD. (Whom once I called friend and I once looked up towards when I was down in 2nd Scourge)

In which I also got pretend revives and keep doing it over and over. Whilst 1 DC was laughing while other 15 former 2ND Scourge AD, where watching this happening and walked off. While a certain AD had stop teabag and I'm guessing wrote in group with the other 15 AD (Former 2ND Scourge) Since said AD was standing very still and not to mention.

A AD that I never even know even tried to pretend revive me. 3 times this new AD tried to pretend revive me. (no teabag though) before being destroyed by the said DC person whom was originally laughing at me, by that AD (whom was pretend revive and teabag me)In which all this happened on 2ND Day, 3Rd Vivec Campaign.

When I continued to show and tried to tell that AD was my alliance and has always been (PC and 1 time transfer to console on PS4 NA originally before going on EU) But I have failed and put away, my AD Alliance title (and the only Alliance title that I ever did) in shame.

So um Yea I know I said I wasn't going into detail. But I just had to let it all out. So I will ask again. Would I say I'm still hurt of what happened with my history in PvP on PS4 EU. In honestly, sure. I'm still honestly hurt. But not as bad now. I still have to let it go. From how much detail of what I wrote with my past History with AD(Not to mention, really good energy. If you into that stuff...)

I know it's hard to believe, but I'm actually Calm writing this(Especially thanks to professional help by Dr, in case others suggest I should seek 1). I just want others to understand, what happened to me wasn't right and totally unfair. It’s also main reason I been really hesitant on helping AD again, especially in Vivec.

It’s mostly why I didn't stay to help AD in 5th Vivec Campaign and went back to EP on 3Rd day of 5th Vivec Campaign. To this day I'm still on EP in 6th Vivec Campaign. But I'm also trying to wean (farm term, to slowly stop and take off of) myself off of EP as well. No offense EP, eventhough I really enjoyed visiting you all.

But I believe I'm ready to go back AD in 7th Vivec Campaign and put finding my Alliance on hold. Would I be thinking about if EP my alliance, due to my past History with AD. While on AD and helping AD? Absolutely, I will most definitely be thinking of EP on AD.

Unless if I finally be accepted by AD, all things could change. I know me being accepted by AD for my alliance (PvP) won't happen in a day. I mean why should it. If I haven't been accepted by majority of AD for 1+yrs of me on AD, when I tried my best to aid them.

Hence I understand it's going to take long time to get accepted. It could change that I finally been accepted by majority of AD. (Which I originally wanted) while me trying to help aid AD (if I decide to do, which most likely I outmost will)

But I'll let everyone in a little secret. Has any former 2ND Scourge EP, always wondered and asked among yourselves? Why I'm so friendly and felt more comfortable around you all wilst me on AD?

1. It's mainly because after Originaly come from EP to AD (2ND Scourge PS4 EU) (DC 1St Scourge PS4 EU) It's because of my past color is why I wasn't accepted by AD. (don't forget 1st and 2nd Scourge was always EP map, save for last 4 months of last days of 2nd Scourge. Hence I started to go off and on from both EP and AD) I still think it's kinda play a roll still in Vivec, even more so.

2. Your alliance is so secretive (Still is)

3. I honestly been feeling so low and others keep wanting me go back EP. That I belong to EP, That I never belong to AD and not wanting me. Which kinda made a toll on me for 1+ yr of me trying to ignore others plea, that I'm a red. I then started to accept that maybe I'm a red all along. But I don't want to leave AD while this took place in 2ND Scourge PS4 EU on AD.

So yes, I will say I will still be thinking about EP, like I have been doing in 2ND Scourge. That is hopefully me helping AD in 7th Vivec Campaign and possibly more. Hopefully I could be accepted by AD (PvP) After all my time I spent on AD. I should deserve to be accepted by AD as my alliance (3Rd Vivec Campaign)

But good chance if and when I still unable to prove to AD and try to get accepted. When AD suddenly wins 4 campaign (I don’t see it possible anytime soon) Then yes I would go back to EP. To continue my search, to find my alliance and to see if EP my alliance all along.

But as of right now. You EP, eventhough are more accepting towards me. (Vivec) You EP honestly reminding me of how AD was when they first accepted me in 2nd Scourge, before my falling out) as well. But right now I still think AD is hurting and which I totally agree.

If other AD don't want me there in 7th Vivec Campaign. I say tough, it's time for me to stand up and do my best to ignore others. So yes I'm strongly feel ready to go back AD.

I will however write my own destiny and follow my own way. To best of my abilities, but yes really good chance I outmost go back AD. Next campaign reset, not to mention fight my urge To go back EP. Mostly again, due to my past. But I agree with other AD they are indeed still hurting.

Rather if majority of AD choose to accept me while me trying to help AD again. Is up for AD to decide. But I have a duty to uphold. In which the very health of Vivec and possibly the future of Vivec is in a somewhat in my hands. I'm the one whom decide to help AD. Willingly or not (From both parties) But this time I will choose freely to stay on AD and on my own Accord.

But must be warned. I will not hesitate to go back EP. If I deemed necessary that I haven't been treated as an equal and not show kindness towards me and any disrespect towards me. Whilst I on AD and continued to be on AD. (May it be teabags, fake revives and or both teabag and fake revives) I will immediately turn and not hesitate to go back to EP.

I'm tired of being mistreated and disrespect (Mostly towards Former 2ND Scourge AD) for 1+ yrs. Not to mention 1St and 2ND day of 3Rd Vivec Campaign. I don't like to repeat myself, no offense but I really want to be outmost clear. I will no longer take any *Snip from you AD in Vivec (Mostly towards 2nd Scourge AD, whom made Vivec as campaign) All I want is to get along with you AD, as also I really want to help you AD in 7th Vivec Campaign Reset.

So please don't make me change my mind. Please accept me for really wanting me to help you AD. I believe we all "AD" get along really well in 7th Vivec Campaign Reset :)
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 17, 2017 5:48AM
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @pzschrek Okay not even my entrance graduate school essay was this long.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kynseon wrote: »
    @pzschrek Okay not even my entrance graduate school essay was this long.

Yea, I really think I got way to carried away. Seem I let loose all my emotions when I write to. My bad, but very touchy subject none the less. So sorry to everyone, mostly towards AD. But I just don't want the stuff been happening to me repeat. Like it has been. I'm just got tired of putting it up with the negative and really build up. I just had to let loose and remind others.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kynseon your graduate school essay was garbage.

This is poetry from the soul.

I wouldn't expect you to be able to understand it.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Serjustin19 Title is good. I had searched for PS4 EU Vivec and didn't find one so this thread will at least give players of this campaign a place to discuss.

The DC guy t-bagging you endlessly was a bit much.

Hopefully, a large DC guild will get tired of the lack of challenge and will switch alliance to mess with their DC mates.

The language barrier is a tough adjustment for me on the EU server.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Serjustin19 Title is good. I had searched for PS4 EU Vivec and didn't find one so this thread will at least give players of this campaign a place to discuss.

The DC guy t-bagging you endlessly was a bit much.

Hopefully, a large DC guild will get tired of the lack of challenge and will switch alliance to mess with their DC mates.

The language barrier is a tough adjustment for me on the EU server.

I'll leave the Title like that (just so used to put Vivec PS4 EU :))

I honestly don't mind, least it's no on same side. But the video was meant to show, more coming in background.

The language barrier I understand, it's why I love EU server better. You will get used to it, but be awhile. I also left a comment in a previous thread. That I responded to.

I'm most likely going to offend someone, not my intent. Due to my experience from both 1St and 2ND Scourge. (2+ yrs) It's honestly following the footsteps of what EP did (no offense) (I'm to blame for 1 week to being EP in start of 2ND Scourge. Before I went to AD to help them. However AD was also considered a new alliance. AD hardly showed themselves in 1St Scourge.)

Originally most of DC was from both 1St and 2ND Scourge. Which they went to Vivec and was why the letter was for former DC from there. Whom should know the history very well.

It seems it's not the case anymore. Some of the DC I know now go to Shor. But also due to other Cyrodiil Campaign Closures, really shifted alliance one sided even more. Majority of DC I have never seen before. I'm sure they read my stuff though. (Probably why I got the teabag lol)

I also want to say the long loading screens and Clock Work City. Has not really been helping PvP of late. But there is slim hope of Vivec getting better. My mind wants to say it won't happen, I know the sings and warnings. But as of now I honestly think it's all 3 alliances fault.

However AD are doing well again. 2ND place still, was half AD EMP keep as well. But I'm thinking of going back AD. I just unsure would wait and see if AD not need me with score wise. Or I just go ahead and switch to AD even if AD got 2d place. It's hard to say. Hopefully AD be doing very well.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Copied and Pasted from different thread. That I commented From. Since it is mostly about PvP and Vivec. (PS4 EU) I will post here.

Copied from "Choosing your alliance, are you a loyal fighter or faction hopper?" I commented on.
    Link: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381566/choosing-your-alliance-are-you-a-loyal-fighter-or-faction-hopper#latest

"Mostly PvP Response( Does not pertain to PvE) Honestly at this time for PvE, I mostly consider myself AD, despite what others say (It's the only faction I have known the longest. Off and on)

PvP Response

I have always been a faction hopper. But only for balance, but times I need a break from other faction (Read my 10 recent PvP threads if must)

But in honestly all I want is to settle down, try to find a alliance to call my home. To stay in one spot when I do finally found my home. I have nothing against DC. But can't help fall in love to both EP (Faction I hardly known) but AD also (Been there the longest, but not working as I had hoped)

Since, I mostly PvP. It's why I hesitant and not be called loyal. But good chance in next Vivec Campaign reset. I'm forced to postpone my search to find a alliance that I can call home. If AD gets third place again, I'm forced to answer the call.

The call for balance and the very health of Campaign itself. Like I have been doing 2+ yrs in both 1st Scourge (DC) and 2nd Scourge (AD mostly after left EP)

If AD did went 3rd again, then most likely I'm forced to postpone. My search for my home alliance. I will stay AD if I must, just hope I be treated better. Last time I tried to help, but I wasn't ready. (My past with AD) But I believe I'm ready to help AD again if I have to.

If and when Ido go back AD. I will do my best to help them with balance purpose only. (Just depends on what AD want in said campaign when I if and when I do go back AD next campaign) But I will not fight for alliance, since again I know AD longer.

In conclusion there was a reason I created my Motto since 2nd Scourge and I believe it's still continues to haunt me.

"I'm hated by many, an Enemy to most and a Hero to a select few. All in the name for balance" I have post pone this in Vivec (look in my other 10 Posts as to why) But if I have to go back AD in next Vivec reset. For the very health of Campaign only. I believe I'm ready to go back and do my best to aid AD. Like I used to in 2nd Scourge. (But depends on AD in that campaign. If and when I do switch back to AD)

thus ends why I'm not loyal to a faction and someday. Even though I mostly PvP. Hopefully someday I can find a alliance that I will call home. But for now, in next Vivec reset. All I care is the very health, of Vivec itself. If I have to, I will put my search for alliance to call home On hold.

since this is mostly PvP based. I will copy and paste to my other PvP thread. But for PvE. Good chance I'm considered AD, since I know them and been AD longer. instead of all 3 alliances combined."
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Approximately 12:00PM PDT (30 minutes ago of this writing)

AD got Emperor in Vivec PS4 EU. First AD Emp after so long in Vivec. AD is also holding 2ND place really strong. EP currently 3Rd. 16 days left in Campaign before reset. I'm unsure where large AD force came from. But they are almost same size as DC force currently. I'm just wondering where have EP gone to? With that said no offense, remarkable turn over AD. Please keep it up.

Edit: AD just lost EMP, after holding. For 1hr and 10 minutes. Pretty soon be blue map again no offense.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 19, 2017 9:30PM
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been in there for a couple of weeks but good to see some AD movement in a positive way
    I'll probably wait until the fix
    Hopefully
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Julio92
    Julio92
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    DC already killed PVP on EU server. EP and AD left PVP, some of them left TESO because they were only playing PVP but it's no fun anymore, there are DC zergs everywhere.
    Honestly i go 5 maybe 10 minutes in Vivec with my red or my yellow then i leave after being zerged 5 times.
    To see how DC killed PVP just check the leaderboard : the 25th DC are more alliance points than the 1st AD..............

Between this unbalanced campaign issues and the infinite loading screens..... RIP PVP on EU servers........

I gonna left this game as 3/4 of AD and EP

Good luck Serjustin
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First and foremost I have nothing against DC. I also want them, if they wish. To write there thoughts in this thread. For the health of Vivec PS4 EU. I don't hold grudge or anything particular of the sort. Again I'm very used to playing on map that is one sided. Doing this for 2+yrs. I will do it again, I'm not mad or anything. All I want is a fair and honest thoughts of what they feel. But I don't want any fighting in thread. So far we are good. But DC from this campaign, please use this thread if you wish to.

To both EP and AD (Including myself) Most of us claim that Vivec is dead. I honestly believe Vivec is not dead. Sure DC has greater advantage of most PvPer's. In the numbers sense, as well as reminding of what you EP did in 1st and 2nd Scourge. (Including myself as EP for 1 week before switch to AD in start of 2nd Scourge)

I must say I know it's kinda mean for me to do this. No offense EP, But karma is always a * (another word for female dog, in which I don't like the term...) Majority of you EP say you are not having fun. Most say DC are destroying Vivec. Many times I really almost blew it and wrote in EP zone.

"we all deserve it, after what happened in 1st and 2nd Scourge. Now you know how us DC and AD felt. As well as reason why, eventhough I'm not proud to take part in. What little choice did we have? What other way to get message out, to you all EP? The only answer, was becoming Team Green. To get message heard. Again I'm not proud and I know not fair. But with tiny forces left of both DC and AD. What choice did we had? But you all having taste of your own medicine no offense. I'm partly in this and to blame to. But I'm also ashamed that DC is the new EP in Vivec (Mighty force, like EP used to be and controlling everything.)"

So again nothing personal EP. AS well as DC in Vivec PS4 EU. In conclusion before I respond to other comments later on. Vivec is not dead and yesterday. 11-19-2017. DC proved that by making a big mistake. A mistake that cost you DC to loose EMP. By not defending your outer none home keeps as well as EMP keeps.

Most of your defense DC, where at one of our EP keeps. (*Arrius. I originally thought was Chalman. But Chalman was AD... Edited For putting wrong EP Keep name) You may have taken the EP keep. But that's how AD both out smart and out witted you all. Whilst loosing your EMP and gave EMP to AD when AD took Aleswell.

You 30 DC shouldn't be at *Arrius attacking our EP keep. No offense. Half of that group should've split to smaller groups and defend your outer keeps as well as EMP keeps. It's reason why AD bested you DC and how AD actually got EMP. It's actually a miracle :neutral: But EP defenders from *Arrius , was laughing in Zone Chat.

So DC hopefully that be a small lesson, no offense. Sheer numbers in 1 enemy keep. is not the answer. But the answer, is to spread and defend and attack when necessary, while not being 30 DC attackers come a knocking. I'm also still very proud of AD. Eventhough your EMP didn't last for long due to us EP and DC. You all finally using your noggin and really have good leadership. I'm very impressed and please keep it up.

Not to mention EP also got EMP when I left. Had come back on 5 hrs later. Map was mostly covered in red. We lost EMP around 6:00PM PDT on same day my time. But EP had hold EMP for (According to timer, I wrote it down) EP had EMP and hold for 2hrs and 41 minutes. Until loosing EMP at 6:00 PM PDT (Same day my time) Well done EP to.

So I will ask again, Is Vivec really dead? No not really. I'm just glad AD numbers had come to Vivec to get EMP and still hold 2nd place strongly. Not to mention EP forces while I was offline to get EMP. But I still strongly believe just like 1st and 2nd Scourge PS4 EU. It's honestly all 3 alliances Fault. It still applies and stand by this to Vivec PS4 EU. So whose fault is it really, if it's not all 3 alliances fault? I leave that up to you all.

* Edited for putting wrong EP Keep name. It was Arrius that DC attacked. Chalman was already AD keep, hence How AD got Emp after taking Aleswell. Sorry for confusion. I edited the original post.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on November 20, 2017 4:26PM
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @Serjustin19 all good. its always good to read people with lots of enthusiasm.

@pzschrek lol
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope a large, strong DC guild decides to balance the campaign and rotate alliance every month like the PS4 NA server. For the past few campaigns, it's been EP, DC, AD and now EP. AD has such a huge population, even with the rotation they are only down by 400 points. When they won last campaign, they were up 10K!

I'm still grinding my EU toons and not CP yet. Reminds me how it was after launch, but I like the Level Up animations.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop living in the past bro. There were much larger player base in PvP compared todays situation.

You can't compare earlier "zergs" from the past because of that.

The EU Vivec will be ghost town because of these DC zergs and ZoS. Than they are left to fight among themselves.

The is the worst PvP ever at the moment and people quitting the game daily.

Sad but true.. anyways gl.
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    He has a point, @kynseon.

@Serjustin19, what would you say the root cause of this problem is?