Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 14, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

Do you think Argonians are cute?

• PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to roast the lizards with my magdk Dunmer
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uSvjx9E.jpg

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2330+
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The+lusty+argonian+maid_91e321_3170517.jpeg
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't use the word "cute' but I do like the lore and appearance of Argonians...except when I am compelled to make mine a Vampire for endgame content. All that customization work in the character creator down the drain for a pale, scaleless bipedal slug with fangs and claws.
  • Demycilian
    Demycilian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cute, yes. And in need of a bit of guidance.

A1mbD1c.jpg
    ... hear me... their mountain errupted... a moonlet came crushing down on their lands... disarray... we provide weapons... the current of time says: Now!
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloudless wrote: »
    269?cb=20160906210446

Does anyone else find this part of the TES history disturbing? yeah I know TES is a fake world. But the race/slavery dynamic is clearly a parallel of real life history. I just can't understand it outside of actual, serious roleplay.
    If anyone finds that part of TES history disturbing...
    ...then that is -exactly- how they ought to react!
    Go on, be disturbed, then start thinking about it! Look at hos often disturbing things have happened, are still happening, and strive to stop them from happening when they happen where you can do something about it!

If anyone thinks disturbing topics have no place in fictional worlds...
    ...then they are part of the problem!
    If you close your eyes, if you demand not to be shown that things are disturbing... then you will likely look away when you should speak up in RL as well. And as a certain someone once said, that way when they come for YOU - there will be noone else left to speak up!

As for argonians in general...
    ...cuteness, like beauty, lies in the eye of the beholder!
    No, not THAT Beholder, that's an entirely different universe and franchise... TES has watchers instead, which are far less troublesome, if more 'hentai' through added tentacles...
    Anyhow.
    Some argonians are cote to some people, just like some people find snakes cute.
    Other people will find cuteness only in human characters.
    Each as they like.

(Personally I still find Dunmer the cutest, but that is no surprise... they -are- my favorites after all!)
  • AndyTGD
    AndyTGD
    ✭✭✭
    DSO-wdvW4AcfVmw.jpg:large

And no, anthropomorphic reptiles are not 'cute'. They would make good looking luggage though.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they look pretty cute as handbags tbh
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    No. And the bi-pedal-type mammary glands just look wrong on a cold blooded lizard.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still can't figure out why they have mammary glands...

They are there to erect spines, of course.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

So that the devs wouldn't have to reshape the clothing mesh to fit female Argonians. Seriously.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tsetha-_Teeba_posing.png
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and No..
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing worse than argonians is the altmer.

Thanks for alerting me to this thread @MissBizz

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭

Parallel evolution with mammals, but they give hist sap instead of milk, if i remember
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Chris wrote: »
    aaisoaho wrote: »
    Planta%2BFried%2BEgg.jpg
    This is the cutest argonian I have ever seen! [/s]

That does look pretty tasty cute. What's their name, Fries-In-Pan?

...et tu, Mod?

Thats it. If even the devs stoop to that level i am gonna start being openly prejudiced of Elves. Let the games begin.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Hist Sacks, Venom Glands, "Magic", just so many possible excuses. :p

Bwahahahahahaha! Venom Glands! That is 100% IT!

***! Im out of poison! Darts through Water! Come here, I need to get some more poison! xD
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think my handbag and shoes are cute? xD
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
    Well?

Humm all i see there is a nice new pairs of boots and a small purse to over a friend to :P What'S her name on the picture? Wallet-To-Be? :)
    Edited by Insandros on January 27, 2018 2:04PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are all cute and beautiful. in both the outside and especially the inside. May we all be humans and other Race(s) (Both in ESO and Not in ESO) we all should consider each and everyone as equal(s) We are all gifted and unique. Special, yet comforting. Yes, even Argorinion(s) are cute, special and beautiful. Both in and out. It's just what matters, what the inside of you that counts (feeling, emotions and among other things) everyone is gifted, everyone does things differently.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When first presented with Argonians, I was pretty much like, "Ew." But now, after a year of playing ESO (and bringing my main, an Altmer, through some quests in Shadowfen for Cadwell's Silver), I'm developing an appreciation of them. They are like nature gods, similar in some ways to Bosmer. They're into trees and rivers and I find them very philosophical (have the courage to accept where the river takes you, etc), as well; all traits that are appealing. As someone who loves the natural world, Argonians are moving closer to my heart. "Cute" though...nah, it's too diminutive of a word for Argonians, imo. (I saw an Argonian in game the other day that was no less than beautiful - whoever designed her did an amazing job. I think by using more care in the character creation screen, Argonians can be the most exotic and beautiful of all the races, really. I look forward to making one for the next update.)

What it boils down to is the writers of Argonian lore (and quests and quest-dialogue) have done a bang-up job.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are all cute and beautiful. in both the outside and especially the inside. May we all be humans and other Race(s) (Both in ESO and Not in ESO) we all should consider each and everyone as equal(s) We are all gifted and unique. Special, yet comforting. Yes, even Argorinion(s) are cute, special and beautiful. Both in and out. It's just what matters, what the inside of you that counts (feeling, emotions and among other things) everyone is gifted, everyone does things differently.

Owch the cringe
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a pair of shoes maybe.....
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Owch the cringe

Your outmost very welcome, glad to help; Please enjoy your Day. :smiley:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Jarryzzt
    Jarryzzt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one getting flashbacks to "V" the television series? [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(1983_miniseries]

I mean...those humanoid lizards couldn't possibly have any relation to Argonians. Uh-uh.

Personally, anything can be "cute" under the right circumstances. A rock can be "cute". A building, a statue, a tree, a small woodland animal, and, according to some, a pair of high heels. So can one find a "cute" Argonian? Statistically, it must be so.

Do I, personally, find humanoid scaly lizards with rows of sharp, pointy teeth who frolic in swamps and make a fetish of licking up the sap of a particular spore tree to be, as a rule, "cute"? As a rule, no. Probably because I expect them at any moment to establish a quasi-fascist dictatorship aided by a cadre of willing human (and mer) collaborators...

• CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Test post

Nevermind can't figure out how pictures work...
    Edited by CardboardedBox on January 27, 2018 6:19PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Test post

Nevermind can't figure out how pictures work...

Hi, @CardboardedBox maybe I be of use. Pictures be small, have to click picture to go's separate server. But I use imgBB, I really love it and so easy to use. Just click copy link (whichever thumbnail you want, then post here)

For example these 2 example picture(s) Please note 1 picture not relate to ESO, from mobile/pc game. But was caught by surprise. The other, just Cyrodiil Maps. I hope this helps.

PS_Messages_20180117_134718.jpg
    2018_01_22_19_06_30.png

Here is link for ImgBB. https://imgbb.com
    Edited by Serjustin19 on January 27, 2018 6:38PM
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im confused
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O_LYKOS wrote: »
    Im confused

Shhhhhhhhh, just let it happen.