The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Outfit System release date?

Stovahkiin
Stovahkiin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Heya, I’ve looked around but I’m not seeing any details/estimates about when the update including the outfit system is actually supposed to hit the live servers (if anyone even knows)? I’m currently taking a break from the game and would like to return around the time this system is introduced.
Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No set date last I heard, but I think it was mentioned that it'll be sometime in February? Maybe?
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not been announced yet ... early to mid-February (2-3 weeks).
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alrighty, thanks for the info
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going to go out on a limb and predict February 6th for PC, and February 20th for consoles...but of course I don't -know-, only ZOS could. :P
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The outfit system will hit live together with the Dragon Bones DLC. We're currently in week 3 on the PTS, and usually there's 4-6 weeks of PTS before a DLC goes live. So yeah, I'm assuming mid-February too.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to go out on a limb and predict February 6th for PC, and February 20th for consoles...but of course I don't -know-, only ZOS could. :P

I think Feb 6 is too soon. I would add one week to both dates.
    Edited by Elsonso on January 26, 2018 1:19PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos typically does not announce the release of a DLC until the weekend before it's release. This has been with most updates since the game launched. However, an update is normally on the PTS for 5 weeks then it goes live so do the math for an ETA.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

I think Feb 6 is too soon. I would add one week to both dates.

Yeah, that would be the other outcome I would expect alternatively. Fully expect it to launch on Tuesdays though, I think these generally do. Like full video game release dates.

The first Tuesday of the 4 week month being almost a full week in, there really is only two sets of time for Tuesdays two weeks apart within February; 6th & 20th, and 13th & 27th.

I don't think the earlier is inconceivable. Two weeks of NA PTS, now in the middle of maybe two weeks EU PTS, then PC Live. Seems like it could line up...
    Edited by Aerius_Sygale on January 26, 2018 11:30PM
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+