The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Bugs which are still in the game

BohnT
BohnT
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Soultrap breaking cloak on every tick

Being able to use another ult on the overload bar

Holding sprint while standing still, will activate prisoners rags and cp

Destroying Corner walls and waiting for them to be automatically repaired will get you into a keep without putting it under siege

Sprinting while channeling jabs will get you stuck in sprint until you run out of stamina

Ambush will not break cloak even when dealing damage to your target

The first impact of caltrops uses the old radius
and seems to hit enemies around your position aswell

Assassins Blade is undodgeable

Casting silver bolt during the channel of Snipe will launch Snipe immediately visual bug only

Burning Embers is undodgeable

Implosion is unblockable intended?

Hitting an enemy with shalks while pushing him back will lock him into a cc that can be broken but will be instantly reapplied to you with no CC immunity granted and that is active until you relog (death won't help)

Respawning in Cyrodiil while one of your group members is invisible to you will result in an endless loading screen

Betty netch can be exploited to give you 2x the resources back in the same duration
————————————–———
Sheer Venom breakes cloak

Lightning Staff Heavy and Light Attacks break cloak even with no enemy around

Shield ult gets removed when you blockcancel it

It's possible to use skills while channeling Soulassault/ Jesus Beam when used with Mistform

You can be stunned with another stun when you are still in the animation of freezing when hit by permafrost

Edit: added few things, corrected some errors
Edited by BohnT on January 26, 2018 11:44AM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well to be fair, I don't see why implosion should be blockable. You basically get evaporated, I don't see how a tiny shield can help with that...
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Well to be fair, I don't see why implosion should be blockable. You basically get evaporated, I don't see how a tiny shield can help with that...

Iirc before they changed it to proc with either physical or lightning damage that i could block it just fine
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lightning staff heavy attacks still can cause you to get stuck

Group finder constantly makes everyone do multiple ready checks even if everyone in the group readied up on the first attempt

Mounts still slow down when traversing non-flat terrain

Chat channels disappear on console

When your weapon runs out of charge your game lags and freezes for 1.5 seconds and dose the same thing upon recharging the weapon

Same type of 1.5 sec freeze/lag spike when someone leaves or joins a guild

Sometimes after grabbing a quest off of the writ board your character becomes rooted for a few seconds and you cannot move

Group finder will not allow 1 group member to port into dungeon because "instance is full" even when it is not

The harvester boss on VoM sometimes does not register as killed causing achievements and quests to be failed

Deconstruction list rearranges itself every single time you deconstruct something (this might actually not be a bug but working as intended but the intention is ******* stupid)

Game just straight up crashing to the Xbox dashboard after stuttering sound in DLC areas and in Cyrodiil.

Game freezing upon loading into BGs match then being stuck with a 20 minute deserter penalty with no way to appeal it

Sometimes you will try to loot a body that you are standing directly on top of but it will say you are out of range

Sometimes Cyrodiil quest boards will be empty and give no quests

There are countless others that I am not even mentioning as well.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on January 25, 2018 4:55PM
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Respawning in Cyrodiil while one of your group members is invisible to you will result in an endless loading screen
    Or more importantly INVISIBLE GROUP MEMBERS ( also in dungeon and trials) - can we fix this already (this is one of the single most annoying bugs in eso and yet not a single word about if or when it will get fixed)
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adding some from a dk pov.

Defile and occasional dots through wings.

Foss occasionally greyed out for too long.

Power lash fails rarely where you half animate the whip but do nothing with it.

Leap fails, though not near as often as before. Usually when target moves out of height.

Chain issues still exist.

And Templar:

Double cc with javelin.

Gap closer bug's apply to charge.

Graphical issues with shards sometimes being only light even if not consumed.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

I ALWAYS WONDERED WTF WAS GOING ON!!! Literally have to swap bars every time I wanna loot something after a HA
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

I ALWAYS WONDERED WTF WAS GOING ON!!! Literally have to swap bars every time I wanna loot something after a HA

yeah man this is one of the longest lasting ones as well as one of the most annoying/punishing if it happens in serious combat.
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Soultrap breaking cloak on every tick

Burning Embers is undodgeable

Plus Burning Embers won't even be applied to target if they move out of range immediately after the animation ended.
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    @BohnT @DDuke I also thought Killers Blade was undodgeable but Dduke tested it and said its dodgeable?
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    @BohnT @DDuke I also thought Killers Blade was undodgeable but Dduke tested it and said its dodgeable?

it couldn't be dodged in cyro when i used it the last 3 days in cyro. Might be like undodgeable Incaps/ surprise attacks which hit mid dodgeroll
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It is, I tested it with @Ragnaroek93

BTW didn't know Snipe can be launched instantly with Silver Bolts, gonna test that too because it sounds next level op.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »

BTW didn't know Snipe can be launched instantly with Silver Bolts, gonna test that too because it sounds next level op.
    It's not instantly as you have to wait for the next gcd but it's faster than letting snipe fulfil the whole channel
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's not instantly as you have to wait for the next gcd but it's faster than letting snipe fulfil the whole channel

Do I have to use the unmorphed version (Silver Bolts), or do morphs work as well?
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Do I have to use the unmorphed version (Silver Bolts), or do morphs work as well?

All of them should work but i used the unmorphed one as i didn't need the Aoe and the gapcloser is more a curse for ranged builds
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

All of them should work but i used the unmorphed one as i didn't need the Aoe and the gapcloser is more a curse for ranged builds

Might be just a visual bug (or I'm doing something wrong).

According to combat log, just Snipe took 3 seconds to land, where as Snipe+Silver Bolt took 4s (don't ask me where the extra 1s is from).

29fmkq11stc8.png

I made sure it's the same distance both times & was practically spamming the Silver Bolts button to fire it as soon as possible while casting Focused Aim (on my stam sorc, so no Lethal Arrow).

Perhaps it works with Lethal Arrow only?
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Might be just a visual bug (or I'm doing something wrong).

According to combat log, just Snipe took 3 seconds to land, where as Snipe+Silver Bolt took 4s (don't ask me where the extra 1s is from).

29fmkq11stc8.png

I made sure it's the same distance both times & was practically spamming the Silver Bolts button to fire it as soon as possible while casting Focused Aim (on my stam sorc, so no Lethal Arrow).

Perhaps it works with Lethal Arrow only?

When i tested it in HotR it worked like this:
    Snipe channel----> hammering on silver bolt----> launches both silver bolt and Snipe at the same time by canceling ~0.3 seconds of snipe

Might be visual only like that macro slice with medium weaves, but I haven't tested it with another player so it might really be only a visual bug
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Casting silver bolt during the channel of Snipe will launch Snipe immediately

What?!?!? I never knew that lol
    Edited by Valykc on January 25, 2018 7:46PM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valykc wrote: »

Casting silver bolt during the channel of Snipe will launch Snipe immediately

What?!?!? I never knew that lol

i just tested it on live and it seems to be fixed back in HoTR it was still doable but i guess they fixed it unintentionally
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The first impact of caltrops uses the old radius

I thought so too, but I found something even more weird on PTS yesterday. The first impact was hitting stuff around me in that radius, even if I casted caltrops to maximum distance :D
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    With so many bugs its hard do determine if it is bug or intended ninja change. :tired_face:
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheer venom and vicecanon dots still break cloak when procced against volatile armor, even at range.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flame Reach knockback can send you flying when it hits you with a barrier being cast on you. I was sent from Alessia to the slaughter fish at Alessia bridge yesterday. Was quite funny though I missed the tick because if it :disappointed:
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    • Pirate Skeleton transform (both on the beginning and end of the proc) still acts as a self-CC that locks you out of skills/wep swap and drops your block during the transform.

And here's a Warden bug I reported back in the Morrowind beta:
    • The ONLY CC immunity Frozen Gate obeys is the Break Free immunity you get from CC expiring or breaking free.
    • Frozen Gate will still teleport players inside Mist Form!
    • Frozen Gate will still teleport players who have activated the Immovable skill from Heavy Armor line!
    • Frozen Gate will still teleport players who have activated Immovability Pots!

In each instance it is not until the target is teleported by Frozen Gate that they become immune to further teleports.
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on January 26, 2018 9:51AM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    With so many bugs its hard do determine if it is bug or intended ninja change. :tired_face:

Like Prisoner Rags, tooltip says "while sprinting" but can grant mag return while standing still. BUT at the same time, your bar is greyed out while you are holding shift so you can't actually use any abilities, can't block while holding shift, and stam regen is locked while you are holding shift. It also doesn't work all the time, and have to run a meter or two away to get the set to retrigger even if you are running in the first place.

It's like sprint was designed to be a simple toggle, movement or not :P.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »

Like Prisoner Rags, tooltip says "while sprinting" but can grant mag return while standing still. BUT at the same time, your bar is greyed out while you are holding shift so you can't actually use any abilities, can't block while holding shift, and stam regen is locked while you are holding shift. It also doesn't work all the time, and have to run a meter or two away to get the set to retrigger even if you are running in the first place.

It's like sprint was designed to be a simple toggle, movement or not :P.

Was about to write the same thing.