The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has ZoS Acknowledged the Disappearing Chat Channels on Console?

Apache_Kid
Apache_Kid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I simply want to know if they have commented on one of the threads about it and have made a statement on it. I cannot find any in the threads I have found and I do not feel like scrolling through pages on the dev tracker so I am asking if anyone else as seen this acknowledged anywhere?

For those who don't know: When you try to join a group or guild voice chat, many times the channel will straight up vanish as you click to join it. I had to re-log 4 times just yesterday because of this issue all over the time-span of a few hours. This is a key communication tool for all console players as we do not have the option of using 3rd party chat options like Discord. Xbox party chat is an option but sometimes that can be buggy in itself and for whatever reason many players on ESO are loathe to use it. Two days ago over half of my PvP guild group had to re-log at one point over just a couple hours because they lost the group chat channel and all guild channels. This has been happening since the CwC in addition to the bug that existed before CwC which would cause chat channels to be stuck in a loop where they would change back and forth constantly with you being unable to stop it.

Do they know? Will it be fixed in the next patch? Does anyone remember reading a response to this anywhere?
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted about this yesterday. No response.

In fact, my thread was moved to the Xbox support forum within 2 minutes after posting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I posted about this yesterday. No response.

In fact, my thread was moved to the Xbox support forum within 2 minutes after posting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I imagine this one will be buried soon enough. I am just about fed up with this bug. Happens multiple times per day. Why do they not acknowledge? Xbox players always the red-headed stepchild of the ESO platform family.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on January 25, 2018 3:59PM
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happens on PS4, too. Also hoping it gets fixed at some point, sooner rather than later.