The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Emperor Armor change

• WakeYourGhost
    WakeYourGhost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    roffl yxou guys have problems...

If you spent crazy amount of time and you put a lot of work to get this costume, you have rights to be upset about the changes that nobody asked for.

Wait, someone actually put work in to becoming Emperor? ...Well, I guess the grind for gold and the time it takes to find a Guild that's willing to.. Ohh, well, that's not what this is all about.

Maybe a 10-20% increase in size would fit them... But, honestly they don't look that terrible small... or Large, for that matter. I'm kind comfortable with both.
    It is a weird thing to change if not even a single person asked for these changes, though. Can anyone confirm a single person complained about how those shoulders sat?
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

Itty bitty pauldrons are just awful.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:30AM
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dam thats looking stupid
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an awful and ugly change

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not to mention have they fixed btw the armor hipp part? or it is still wants to fal of from the characters? :D
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you spent crazy amount of time and you put a lot of work to get this costume, you have rights to be upset about the changes that nobody asked for.

Wait, someone actually put work in to becoming Emperor? ...Well, I guess the grind for gold and the time it takes to find a Guild that's willing to.. Ohh, well, that's not what this is all about.

Maybe a 10-20% increase in size would fit them... But, honestly they don't look that terrible small... or Large, for that matter. I'm kind comfortable with both.
    It is a weird thing to change if not even a single person asked for these changes, though. Can anyone confirm a single person complained about how those shoulders sat?

Emp takes a crap ton of work. It's skill that is debate-able
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just because someone bought their way and others used dead campaigns to boost theirs makes others didn't put in real work. I grinded in pve gear during the double ap event with other people competing for the achievement as well
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

Just because someone bought their way and others used dead campaigns to boost theirs makes others didn't put in real work. I grinded in pve gear during the double ap event with other people competing for the achievement as well

Well then i must say you have earned my respect sir. this is what i call a legit player. Becasue i did it in the same way.

i am disgused by the emp buyers, and sellers. they should be removed from the game forever. Those guys knows nothing about how hard to still get the achievment, not to mention the nonstop playing for days in Cyrdoiil.
  • Nox_Noir
    Nox_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear @ZOS_GinaBruno please take a look at these pictures and the feedback in this post.

Are women not supposed to have awesome looking empowering armor?
    The change on this costume looks ridiculous and causes a lot of clipping issues.
    Given how incredibly difficult it is to unlock this costume this change is truly a slap in the face.
    No one asked for this change. It looks perfect on Live. Why did this happen?

Please just revert this change, thank you.

Sword and board idle clipping issues
    6sEer0B.gif

Cheerful personality idle clipping issues
    eKB8fPR.gif

Comparison Live vs Dragon Bones PTS:
    Empowering mighty shoulders on live as it should be, puny ridiculous and glitchy tiny shoulders on PTS
    G4BfAHo.jpg
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    god this is so ugly. i hope they fix the armor btw the hipp parth of the armor still wants to fall apart from the character model.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost as good as the frag stun removal
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno can a GM awnser us why the damm change on the costume ? its ugly as ***, and now its live i dont even saw female char wearing it anymore with all the bugs that the change add + the uglyness of it
    So please explain to us why the horrible change, we worked hard to get this costume, why taking it away for no reason ( at the point it is, i rather not wearing it anymore, its just so ugly )
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    revert costume change, I worked hard for this costume and don't want it to stay ruined
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Edward @ZOS_KaiSchober Can please, someone awnser us ffs, why the change on the armor

No one wanted that change
    no one asked for it
    no one is happy about it

Since the update, i litteraly didnt see any female char wearing it anymore, its completly ruined, you can see on the topics that everybody dislike these change, but Gm keep acting like deaf and doesnt give us awnser, so please awnser us and revert these change, this is a shame
    Edited by Hiruda on February 21, 2018 1:02AM
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    Well i sended a ticket, maybe someone i will get a awnser, since the gm here doesnt give a single **** about our opinion
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    ticket got closed, thread in general help about it got deleted, i guess ZoS doesnt want to awnser about that
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is *** hilarious
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    this is *** hilarious

It is indeed
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Chris maybe you can awnser us... its really start to be annoying as hell that the gm are completly quiet and ignore the topics
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They took the best costume in the game, changed it to introduce clipping and floating, and ignore feedback on it, pretending it never happened. This is aligned with my expectations of Zeni.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ZOS_Chris
    ZOS_Chris
    Community Rep
    Hey there!

The changed Emperor Armor's Pauldrons are indeed in PTS, and your feedback is most certainly important to us. We'd like to thank you for sharing your thoughts on the change so far. We'll be sure to pass it along to the team!

Thanks again, everyone!
    Staff Post
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Chris wrote: »
    Hey there!

The changed Emperor Armor's Pauldrons are indeed in PTS, and your feedback is most certainly important to us. We'd like to thank you for sharing your thoughts on the change so far. We'll be sure to pass it along to the team!

Thanks again, everyone!

The change are made in live server too, ZoS didnt even listenned to the feedback before adding them on live server
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    Hell yes, they reverted these change on today patch, what about time
  • Endriu
    Endriu
    ✭✭
    Hiruda wrote: »
    "The Emperor’s Regalia Costume has been reverted to its original state."

Please, dont make this live, the way its look now is just horrible, these small shoulder ruin the whole look
    gqrr6zufz7cb.png
    What is this beautiful dye? I want it on my emperor's regalia as well :D
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    Endriu wrote: »
    Hiruda wrote: »
    "The Emperor’s Regalia Costume has been reverted to its original state."

Please, dont make this live, the way its look now is just horrible, these small shoulder ruin the whole look
    gqrr6zufz7cb.png
    What is this beautiful dye? I want it on my emperor's regalia as well :D

It's the Transliminal Violet, You get it by beating molag bal in the imperial sewer, even if the name is "purple", the color is actually a shiny gold when applied to a metal piece
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah, I see the Necromancers have come out a few days early XD
  • labambao
    labambao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who even wear this costume. Every pug have it, it's a shame wear it.
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    labambao wrote: »
    Who even wear this costume. Every pug have it, it's a shame wear it.

This topics is more than a year old tho
  • Hiruda
    Hiruda
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrobag wrote: »
    Ah, I see the Necromancers have come out a few days early XD

Yeah xD i hesitated to make that joke when i replyed to him xD