Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account banned

Hilly1204
Hilly1204
Okay so 6 months my account got banned for account sharing.. stupid ino, but the other player didn’t get his account banned? Is this unfair play by zos? And why can the streamers get second chances when they do it but common players don’t even get a second chance....
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    Why wait 6 months to complain?
  • Hilly1204
    Hilly1204
    I’ve tried for 6 months to get it back and the “amazing” online support send me in circles
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilly1204 wrote: »
    but the other player didn’t get his account banned?

Because they ban accounts. Not players.

Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Hilly1204
    Hilly1204
    But it was his account I was on... I wasn’t on my own
  • Hilly1204
    Hilly1204
    But it was my account that got banned at the end of it...
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why did you share accounts to begin with?
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IB4L :trollface:
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Since the forums are not the appropriate place to post about this topic, we are closing this thread. If you feel you were wrongfully banned, you can reach out to customer support.

Thanks.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.