The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Guild Sanctum Seven Recruiting Fresh Memberbase!

FalcoDrac
FalcoDrac
Soul Shriven
Greetings!

Sanctum Seven is a newly reborn guild in search for a completely new member-base. We are a diverse group, in transition from games such as World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Diablo, Eve, Everquest, and Skyrim. Many of us also have competitive-level experience in Halo, Overwatch, Call of Duty, and other similar-genre games. Now that we have joined forces (so-to-speak), we are focused on building an environment that is friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic at its very core. Our immediate goal is to build a roster of at least 50 members, and then steer the guild toward pursuing a rewarding endgame experience, together. We have learned much from our experiences in other guilds and teams, spanning acrossed a variety of gaming genres and platforms, and are now coming into ESO with a greater expectation for maturity and enthusiasm from this new population. We are a guild that believes in loyalty, honesty, professionalism, and “fulltime” membership, and we are eager to hear from members who are looking for a true “home” in-game.

We are in the process of building the roster from the bottom up, so-to-speak, and are currently looking for players of all skill levels and experience. With that said, the leadership-base is very experienced with the inner workings that accompany end-game raiding content, and the efficiencies required in creating and leading a successful guild, and an efficient raid group eventually. Once a devoted and pledged raiding base has formed, we plan to eventually shift gears toward a more semi-casual / semi-hardcore raiding guild. This will take some time however, and member-growth within the guild is what we are actively seeking. We do not welcome elitists, know-it-alls, or those intent on insulting and belittling their fellow guild-members. We consider ourselves a safe-haven for the skilled, mature, and focused player, as well as the casual and new player. We also have plans to dabble in PvP, and content grinding (achievements, game completion, etc). We are frequently available, and eager to help fellow guild members complete dungeons, and questlines, and assist in gear crafting goals as well.

With that said, please send me a message on Xbox Live (gamertag: FalcoDrac), and let’s open the lines of communication regarding your interests and your guild member candidacy! I look forward to staring deep inside your soul, and then assigning you a number based on the order in which you joined us. Lol, I joke. But really, beyond a brief initial screening, we are ready to hear from prospective members as soon as possible! I am looking forward to hearing from you, and I will keep an eye out for messages on XBL!

Cheers! B)
Edited by FalcoDrac on January 24, 2018 1:04AM