The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Missing house items from EU character copy?

Holmarion19
Holmarion19
✭✭✭
Just a heads up in case it's relevant for going live, but I am missing the models for tree, petrified ashen from my house. It is listed in the 'retrieve' section of furnishings menu but is not there in actuality.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    In addition the same model is also missing from the new Coldharbour Plot
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try Retrieving it and placing it again? That would be good to know if you can do that or not.

Edited by Nestor on January 23, 2018 6:51PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Nestor

I tried this with the Coldharbour plot for you

There is no preview of the tree in the retrieve screen (it is a blank) but it disappears from the item list when you retrieve it. However, when you attempt to place it you still can't see it. After pressing place it reappears in the retrieve screen as being 998 metres away

Hope that helps. Happy to look at more things if you want
    Options
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Did some further testing on this.

The tree is still there but you just can't see it. Tried walking through where it ought to be and couldn't as it blocked my toon. So, tree is there just not showing on screen.
    Options