Will you spend crowns on Outfit Change Tokens?

Baracuta
Baracuta
✭✭✭
Assuming they cost at least as much as Crown Mimic Stones, would you spend crowns on Outfit Change Tokens?
Edited by Baracuta on January 23, 2018 3:11PM
Outfit Slots are outrageously expensive. No, thank you.

Will you spend crowns on Outfit Change Tokens? 76 votes

Yes, if they were to cost the same as Crown Mimic Stones.
5%
PrizaxBigBadVolkDonariBevik 4 votes
No, no matter the cost.
84%
MallowdriosketchAnthony_ArndtMoloch1514DeadlyRecluseMojmirBowserDarcyMardinNebthet78skoomatraitMurrayJnranitajoneb17_ESOluen79rwb17_ESOkojoufalcasternub18_ESOczarLinaleahactoshDagoth_RacHidesFromSun 64 votes
Yes, if they were to cost less per unit.
6%
ssewallb14_ESOLadyAstrumAlienSlofKinetikshuschdeguddzje 5 votes
What's an "Outfit Change Token"?
3%
DerraMajesticHarukigepe87 3 votes
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't need any. I can just make 1 outfit and wear it in any situation and edit it, should my taste change over time.
    So unless you are a fashion queen that must change their outfit ever day, there is little use for a token.

To me, the outfit system is about making us look prettier while in combat. So we can hide our ugly dropped sets and need no embarassing or unfitting crown store outfits. However in none combat situation, store outfits/collectibles are still superior.
    Edited by Dracane on January 23, 2018 3:18PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we know the price yet?

I have looked at all 14 of my characters. All the gear they are currently in looks good to me, and all the costumes I currently use look good to me. So, not sure what I would use a Token for. I might make something that looks like mid level Argonian Medium as that is the best armor I have seen on a female in this game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    We don't know the price yet, no. But I'm expecting it to be about that.
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    Certainly not.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The change tokens is just to not use gold as I understand.
    max price will be in the 20-30K range as I understand if you only use rare motifs, has not installed PTS.
    However players with rare motifs also tend to have lots of gold.

If you want extra slots you have to use crowns, I might do that on some characters as I have lots of crowns.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not know. I will have to wait until I get to use the system.
    Edited by Defilted on January 23, 2018 6:15PM
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
    Options
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    zaria wrote: »
    The change tokens is just to not use gold as I understand.
    max price will be in the 20-30K range as I understand if you only use rare motifs, has not installed PTS.
    However players with rare motifs also tend to have lots of gold.

If you want extra slots you have to use crowns, I might do that on some characters as I have lots of crowns.

I am aware of the crown cost for additional outfit slots, and I am 100% okay with that.
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    My philosophy, with an eye towards the long term, is if it can be gotten in game, no matter how rare, time intensive or expensive, do that instead spending crowns.

Outfit tokens, no. Outfit slots, maybe...
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    driosketch wrote: »
    My philosophy, with an eye towards the long term, is if it can be gotten in game, no matter how rare, time intensive or expensive, do that instead spending crowns.

Outfit tokens, no. Outfit slots, maybe...

Same here.

Anyways, everyone who votes, regardless of what you voted for, give a quick reply to keep bumping the thread.
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    ONly need 1 outfit, so no ^^
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    Maybe if I get them via crown crates or something.

I'll likely buy extra outfit slots, though.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, if they were to cost the same as Crown Mimic Stones.
    I don't for sure know the costs of Crown Mimic Stones as I have never wanted to buy those. But a quick google suggests they come in packs of 12 for 600 crowns, so 50 crowns per stone.

If I can buy individually for 50 or fewer crowns, that will likely be easier for me than scraping up gold. I would use crowns from my Plus sub for the purpose, and use the tokens for big outfit setups rather than small individual piece tweaks.

I will not use cash-bought resources to only change dyes, however. I'm already paying them cash out of my dwindling bank account for my sub, I won't divert any of that for mere hue changes. Hopefully enough players will also withhold money for dye changes that the monetization folks realize they have miscalculated and remove the costs for dyeing.
    Options
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't anticipate me changing outfits often enough for the gold cost to be an issue. I'd sooner buy an extra outfit slot than a change token.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
    Options
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    Not spending money on outfit tokens, however I might consider buying Fashion Scrolls ...
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
    Options
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Hiya! I was wondering if there was any chance we could get even an estimated guess on what changes are being considered for the gold costs that go with editing outfits. If you're unsure at this time, that's okay. I'll accept a guess from you : 3

Options
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    nah but i will pay for the additional costume slots, which is different than the change tokens. because i am, above else, here for the fashion scrolls online.
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Grand Overlord - Magicka Dragonknight
    Options
  • Baracuta
    Baracuta
    ✭✭✭
    No, no matter the cost.
    krathos wrote: »
    nah but i will pay for the additional costume slots, which is different than the change tokens. because i am, above else, here for the fashion scrolls online.

Honestly, I don't think I could get by with just one outfit slot, and I'm definitely planning on buying at least 6 more.
    Options