The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a Guild (Returning player)

Kago
Kago
✭✭
Hi Everyone,

I am a returning player(used to play on NA server since cbt days, quit around Imperial City launch ), and am looking to make a fresh start on EU server.As such i dont have any friends here and i am looking to start my journey with a new home and new friends.

I really enjoy PvE raiding and have been raid leader in trials and vetDSA and such back in the day.However so much new has happened, and i want to take my time going through that and catching up to the current meta.I am from india and my playtimes are usually 4pm CET -9pm CET on weekdays , and all day long on weekends if i can help it.

WHAT I CAN BRING TO THE GUILD

1)Raid leading (PvE)
2)A good teamplayer,fun and goofy at times
3)My funny Indian accent and AT&T jokes
4)No drama

MY EXPECTATIONS FROM A GUILD:-
1)Hopefully get a friendly atmosphere, chill and casual ( i dont mind hardcore guilds, but not looking for one that would boot me if i dont play 15 hours a day)
2)Opportunity to participate in end game raiding eventually and learning all the new content
3) Making friends (i wish to use my pledge of mara with someone ). this one is not an expectation more of a sidequest :p

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and i apologize for poor formatting.I have made an Argonian DK Tank so far but i am open to playing anything that the guild might be in need of.

Cheers! and have a good day ! THANK YOU COME AGAIN! *imagine heavy indian accent here*
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    <ALITH LEGION> is Recruiting! A Casual, Social, Mature PvE & PVP guild(EP), focused on enjoying of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free way. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Discord, Facebook, event calendar and organised raids. If you'd like to know more, head to AlithLegion.com or check out our recruitment thread https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/388612/pc-eu-alith-legion-pve-social-casual-mature-guild
  • Kago
    Kago
    ✭✭
    Hi Rhoswyn,

Thank you for accepting me into Alith. It was my first choice all along ! really happy to be a part of Alith now :)

Regards,
    Kago