The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU - EP] Alith Legion - PvX Social-Casual-Mature Guild

garethsarge
garethsarge
✭✭
Official-Forum-Alith_Logo_v3.png

Greetings Tamriel Citizens!

Alith Legion is a friendly, social and mature, international PvX guild playing on the EU megaserver siding with the Ebonheart Pact since the start of “The Elder Scrolls Online”. Formally known as Alith - see our original ESO forum recruiting post here - we have rebranded ourselves to Alith Legion but still continue to promote the same core values as before:

No Pressure - No Drama - No Stress - Just Fun & Friendship!

We have a very strong membership base in ESO (currently over 490 active members) and we are a multi-cultural, English speaking PvX guild with a very mature & respectful membership base as well as having a social, fun loving atmosphere with the belief that MMO’s are only played to be enjoyed. We strongly discourage drama and conflict and never dictate play times, play styles or pressure to run events and raids.

We always have many members online with as much as 150+ at peak playing times. Our website and forum are extremely active, our Discord server is well used and our Facebook group provides an added dimension to our community feel.

We’ve been able to draw from all our experience over the years and are very proud of the guild we have today in which our members go that extra mile to help one another.

We run regular social events, dungeons runs and have PvE and PvP Raids every night of the week, all of which are advertised in our event calendar. Please take note that our PvP guild activities are based on being part of the Ebonheart Pact and are currently taking place on the Sotha Sil (Home) campaign.

In addition, we also have a very successful academy which provides PvE trial mentoring for 1st timers as well as experienced players in a very relaxed and friendly, non-pressured environment.

If Alith Legion sounds like the type of guild which appeals to your playing style and aspirations, then please don’t hesitate to check us out at:

Don’t forget to register and apply for membership on the Alith Legion website when our recruitment slots are open to also become an Alith Legionnaire!

We’re really looking forward to hearing from you!

Our name is Alith Legion, for we are many!
The Alith Legion Leaders & Officer Team.
Official-Forum-Alith_Logo_Under.png
Edited by garethsarge on March 5, 2018 3:41PM
Alith Legion Guild Master
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    GUILD OFFICERS
    Meet-Your-Officers-Large3.png
    Edited by garethsarge on November 5, 2020 11:32AM
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    #TamrielTogether
    Chat_cover-Logo.png
    Edited by garethsarge on November 5, 2020 5:24PM
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    Been a raid leader in this guild for a long time, and still feel very welcomed every time I login.
    Always people online to have a chat with, do a dungeon or just be silly with.

We pride our self in not being to serious and who doesn't want to have a naked cliff dive or a refreshing swim to the Imperial City after kicking woopie in PVP?

I can say we have people from all kinds of level's, random white gear to meta builds.

Do check us out.
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome guild full of lovely, helpful people.

If you're looking for a place to run dungeons at any level, trials, pvp, help with your build, housing ideas, great social events, a chat always full of friendly people, hideous auto-invite phrases, and some other folks to do all of your favourite activities with, I can highly recommend this guild.

Oh, and there will be mudballs...

Seriously tho, check out the site, check out the guild, and I bet you're going to like it. :)
  • Carolineu
    Carolineu
    Deleted
    Edited by Carolineu on April 30, 2018 10:05AM
  • PizzaParker
    PizzaParker
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like a guild I would like to join!

I only started playing 3 months ago and there’s tons I don’t know about in this game. I play mag blade cp 210. Always looking for people to do dungeons with and mainly rely on dungeon finder. I want to progress towards vet lvl dungeons (only completed a handful at this level) and would love to try pvp.

Problem I have is that people don’t seem to want to afford time to help newcomers which I get to a degree.

Everything I’ve learned build wise, rotations etc is off you tube and research on web.

If I sound like someone who would fit let me know

• ajcorbell
    ajcorbell
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a guild I would like to join!

I only started playing 3 months ago and there’s tons I don’t know about in this game. I play mag blade cp 210. Always looking for people to do dungeons with and mainly rely on dungeon finder. I want to progress towards vet lvl dungeons (only completed a handful at this level) and would love to try pvp.

Problem I have is that people don’t seem to want to afford time to help newcomers which I get to a degree.

Everything I’ve learned build wise, rotations etc is off you tube and research on web.

If I sound like someone who would fit let me know

Sounds good. If you want this and a community driven guild then get yourself to the website and look at the applications section!
  • PizzaParker
    PizzaParker
    Soul Shriven
    Cheers, will do!
  • RainbowZod
    RainbowZod
    Soul Shriven
    I started playing ESO 2 years ago with every intention of treating it as Skyrim 2 and never interacting with another player. Fortunately a friend nudged me into joining a guild, recommended Alith Legion and I've never looked back. I've participated in everything from naked dolmen punch-ups to hours-long epic sieges for the Pact, to the satisfaction of beating vMoL with a social guild. As part of Alith Legion, I always have a reason to log in and awesome friends to play alongside.

vmol_complete.png

PC-EU-EP
    Alith Legion - PvX Social Guild
    AlithLegion.com
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    It's so good in winter season,

Snow, and laughs, and fun!

So why not joining Alith Legion,

Bet you'd love it, hun! :)

PS: We have cookies! :P
    Edited by Nephin on January 14, 2018 11:33AM
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    For those who are interested we built a penetration calculator for the guild to quickly work out your total penetration value based on your group setup; you can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RE0diGUGyD2RazR_VVarpRgIfIcPjBYAboRSFaxbAFM/edit?usp=sharing

• Carolineu
    Carolineu
    Deleted
    Edited by Carolineu on April 30, 2018 10:06AM
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I may be looking for a guild in a week or two and like the look of your guild.

Do you have a guild trader?

I'm shopping around at the moment in preparation for when I have a guild slot available. A guild trader may or may not be a clincher for me depending on the guild.

Regards,

Jiandao
  • snostorm85b16_ESO
    Jiandao wrote: »
    Hi,

I may be looking for a guild in a week or two and like the look of your guild.

Do you have a guild trader?

I'm shopping around at the moment in preparation for when I have a guild slot available. A guild trader may or may not be a clincher for me depending on the guild.

Regards,

Jiandao

Hi there, we do normally have a guild trader in Deshann, this week we have been outbid but so has my trade guilds seller in Belkarth so it happens from time to time. But yes the officers do bid on traders in prominent places :)

Hope to see you in the guild soon if you decide to join us!

SN0ST0RM
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    Here is a detailed explanation of all the different types of raiding events we do for anyone who may be interested.

https://alithlegion.com/index.php/legion-raids
  • Carolineu
    Carolineu
    Deleted
    Edited by Carolineu on April 30, 2018 10:06AM
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    A game. A legend. A world, full of wonders. And a family to share all the fun what Tamriel can give - Alith Legion. The best guild in Ebonheart Pact, where you can always get some skoo... ehm, cookies from someone! :);)
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to join =)@Skyperr
    Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Skyper wrote: »
    Would like to join =)@Skyperr

Awesome! Just head over to our website alithlegion.com and fill out an application! ^_^
  • Fizzlebooze
    Fizzlebooze
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I threw in an application yesterday! Looking forward to hearing back from you guys.
    Edited by Fizzlebooze on January 24, 2018 3:18PM
  • Djambi
    Djambi
    Soul Shriven
    Going to drop in an app if that's ok
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Hey! I threw in an application yesterday! Looking forward to hearing back from you guys.
    Welcome to the guild!
    Djambi wrote: »
    Going to drop in an app if that's ok
    Awesome! :D

• Carolineu
    Carolineu
    Deleted
    Edited by Carolineu on April 30, 2018 10:07AM
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Brave warriors of Tamriel! Hear the call of Almalexia, the living goddess, our Healing Mother! Fire up your magical devices and give it the secret symbols: alithlegion.com! Once the Tome of Wisdom opens up for you, you will get access to every information about joining the Legion, for the glory of the Lady of Mercy!
  • Carolineu
    Carolineu
    Deleted
    Edited by Carolineu on April 30, 2018 10:07AM
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    AlithLegionNakedDolmenRun20180128.jpg
  • snostorm85b16_ESO
    A great, friendly and relaxed guild, a recipe for fun in Tamriel!!
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately, we have had to close recruitment for Alith Legion as we have now reached maximum capacity of 500 active members – we have a 30 day activity requirement so do check back on the website www.AlithLegion.com in a few weeks to confirm if we have reopened recruitment. Alternatively you can email us at info@alithlegion.com if you have any queries.

Gareth.
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joining the right Guild is a big deal in any MMO. I would not be discouraged by Gareth's comments. It is worth checking back regularly as this Guild is absolutely worth waiting for and will change your ESO experience.

Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • garethsarge
    garethsarge
    ✭✭
    Afternoon All good news we have reopened recruitment after a recent clear out of inactive members (over 30 days) slot are limited so be sure to fill out your application with as much detail as possible if your are hoping to get the a slot www.alithlegion.com

PS. Although Alith will have been around for 8 years in September 2018 it was our 1st birthday as Alith Legion yesterday and we celebrated with a naked dueling competition and our quarterly member awards ceremony - thank you to all our member for the great surprise in taking over the event to thank the Alith Legion Management team.

Here are a few screenshots from the day:

ThankYouAlithLegionGuildManagement2018March.jpg

MembersThankingTheGuildManagement.jpg