The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

when maintenance ends?

Earelith
Earelith
✭✭✭
[IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – January 22, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)

does it end at 9:00 UTC ? or it started at 9:00 UTC ?

How many maintenance they do? they had one the last Wednesday... are they doing every 5 days?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was quick

They do one per week

last monday was bank holiday in the us (I think) so they did it on wednesday

Starts at 9:00 UTC and usually lasts from 4H to 9H with a lot of them lasting 5-6H

Edited by Morgul667 on January 22, 2018 9:26AM
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seems like wasting 5 hours every week to maintenance which worth nothing but dissapointment!
    Options
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one every week usually monday, normally it last 5h. Just like the slot machine.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It ends when they have finished doing maintenance
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • Earelith
    Earelith
    ✭✭✭
    omg :( and I took 1 day off work today lol...

damn I should have know of that.

thanks all for the info!
    Options
  • Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    You realize upkeep on those hamster cages is necessary right? They gotta clean out the bottom of those cages by removing the piled up crap and put in some new bedding. The working conditions for those hamsters have been deplorable as of late...wait no...they always have been deplorable...
    Edited by Kronuxx on January 22, 2018 9:35AM
    Options
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like wasting 5 hours every week to maintenance which worth nothing but dissapointment!
    It's been like this since the day it was released.
    Options
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's been like this since the day it was released.

Actually it was twice a week at launch for about what, 6-9 months?? :)
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
    Options
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    img_20150809_130737_by_jeromedynasty-d95fvag.jpg
    Options
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost there!

q75ghcyz570c0379bc74a220613726_tumb_660.gif

Not.
    Options
  • MichaelPvX
    MichaelPvX
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to see an ESO Live stream during maintenance where they guide people through the process of what MMO maintenance actually looks like. That way people might get a grasp on why it takes thirty million years a week to get it done.
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earelith wrote: »
    omg :( and I took 1 day off work today lol...

damn I should have know of that.

thanks all for the info!

They put forum banner few days before to share if have maintenance or not and when
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least the patch has started downloading...
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before the heat death of the universe... probably...maybe.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
    Options
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    MichaelPvX wrote: »
    I would love to see an ESO Live stream during maintenance where they guide people through the process of what MMO maintenance actually looks like. That way people might get a grasp on why it takes thirty million years a week to get it done.

This is a awesome Idee at @zosGinaBruno, have a look at this. I would love to see what are you guys doing
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MichaelPvX wrote: »

This is a awesome Idee at @zosGinaBruno, have a look at this. I would love to see what are you guys doing

Video of paint drying.

My guess: All it would show is someone typing a command on some Linux command line. After that, a very long stream of an empty chair while that person goes off and does something else while waiting for the command to complete.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options