The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to make money?

POMEH
POMEH
✭✭✭
Good day guys. I need some advices how to earn money in game. I am 37 lvl atm. Please give me some usefull methods to earn money.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kill stuff, sell things

In the end it all comes down to that.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • POMEH
    POMEH
    ✭✭✭
    I heard some guys can get rare recipes and motives, sell its. Thus they earn over 100k+ every day.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    POMEH wrote: »
    I heard some guys can get rare recipes and motives, sell its. Thus they earn over 100k+ every day.

You heard correct, but it is a bit of a chore as you have to do it instead of playing the game.

Thieving is a really good money maker, and thieving in Vvardenfell has a good chance of getting motifs and furniture plans which are pretty valuable.

Doing daily repeatable quests in DLC zones or for the base game guilds can earn motifs that can be valuable.

There is always a market for crafting materials, and while they don't sell for lots you can collect a lot as you play.

I'm not going to write more as there are some great guides (both written and video) already.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.