The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox one European morrowwind game disk question

jnelson1182
jnelson1182
✭✭
so online looking I was able to find a copy of morrowwind for a decent price, its just a European version Xbox game. the post says its fully playable in English and on us Xbox ones but I don't know too much about that so before I buy it I just want to make sure that it in fact would work. its not the upgrade its the actual morrowwind game, I can't post link to add if needed, another question I have is since I currently have eso tamerail since the new game is the while game not just the upgrade will the toons I have on the game be on new one as well? until finding this game I didn't know there was a difference in xboxes beside maybe default laungage they are sold in.
* Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
**MBF**