Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 14
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 14, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

What style of armor does Razum-Dar wear?

Kuramas9tails
Kuramas9tails
✭✭✭✭✭
I want to know. It looks like Medium Ancient Elf from the shoulders but the chest piece still doesn't match nor the belt. Not going to lie, I want it. B) If it's not craftable, then dang. New wishlist for ZOS from me.
razum_dar_by_punchcat-d785gus.jpg
AE-S-V3-CFront.png
    Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
    New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
    AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
    AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
    FOR THE QUEEN!
    PS4/NA
    • teiselaise
      teiselaise
      ✭✭✭
      Well I'm not sure what motif it is, but I can give a tip, unless his outfit changed with a patch it will be one of the outfits from launch.
      Argonian masterrace
    • paulsimonps
      paulsimonps
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      He is wearing low level High Elf Medium Armor except obviously the shoulders.
    • Eddyble
      Eddyble
      ✭✭✭✭
      He is wearing low level High Elf Medium Armor except obviously the shoulders.

"The higher, the lower." +2 points if you get the reference.

Actually it just sounds funny, low, high medium...but I was curious about this gear as well.
      Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
      Eddyble - PC - NA
    • Vimora
      Vimora
      ✭✭✭✭
      The more important question is: is his gear purple or yellow?
    • teiselaise
      teiselaise
      ✭✭✭
      Vimora wrote: »
      The more important question is: is his gear purple or yellow?

What set is it?
      Argonian masterrace
    • RavenSworn
      RavenSworn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No set, the chest piece is the blue high elf (altmer) set while the shoulders are ancient elf.
      Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
      Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
    • Vanthras79
      Vanthras79
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      "Razum-deerie" - a certain assasin
      Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Tapio75
      Tapio75
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      IS the release date for saddle that does not pinch ones tail set?

I can confirm, post level 0-15 Altmer medium and the shouklders are ancient elf. There was some part that was not asvailable but not sure what or was it some other NPC's gear. When outfit system comes, i recommend doing that and then add Bosmer light armor hood level 0-15. Looks awesome.
      >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
    • lillybit
      lillybit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It's tier 3 high elf with ancient elf shoulders and no belt. Could tell you more or less the colours too if I was on game.

Editing to add it's all medium, forgot that bit!
      Edited by lillybit on January 17, 2018 12:42AM
      PS4 EU
    • Tapio75
      Tapio75
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      lillybit wrote: »
      It's tier 3 high elf with ancient elf shoulders and no belt. Could tell you more or less the colours too if I was on game.

Was it that high? Good to know, i had forgotten it.

>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
    • lillybit
      lillybit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Tapio75 wrote: »

Was it that high? Good to know, i had forgotten it.

From what I remember, the first tier is very plain and the second just has a single diamond shape on the chest? I managed to recreate it fairly accurately on one of my alts while they were levelling, was gutted when they got too high a level for it!
      PS4 EU
    • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
      whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Don't worry people, with the Outfit system you will be able to set up a Razum-Dar armor set if you wanted too. :smile:
      Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
      VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    • lillybit
      lillybit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Don't worry people, with the Outfit system you will be able to set up a Razum-Dar armor set if you wanted too. :smile:

Almost! His doesn't have a belt and you can't hide belts so you'll have to be just a little bit off :smile:
      PS4 EU
    • WhiteCoatSyndrome
      WhiteCoatSyndrome
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Tapio75 wrote: »
      IS the release date for saddle that does not pinch ones tail set?

Try the Nix Ox for that. ;)
      #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
      A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
    • paulsimonps
      paulsimonps
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

Almost! His doesn't have a belt and you can't hide belts so you'll have to be just a little bit off :smile:

Try heavy outlaw belt, its super tiny, might not show all that much. I use that if I don't want belt to be significant in the outfit. There are others too that are very tiny, and some might be placed in such a way that they clip through and are completely invisible.
    • Cybercore_Death
      Cybercore_Death
      ✭✭✭
      Since his armour has changed within summerset does anyone know what style(s) he’s rocking now? I just prefer the new look. And that of his elf companion in the trailers and stills.

Thanks in advance for any help on this one
      I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
    • jedtb16_ESO
      jedtb16_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      one that does not pinch the tail, yes?
    • starkerealm
      starkerealm
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Since his armour has changed within summerset does anyone know what style(s) he’s rocking now? I just prefer the new look. And that of his elf companion in the trailers and stills.

The new version is a unique costume. That's been datamined, so it's probably coming, but it's not out now.

The elf is wearing the Elf Hero costume, which was originally available as a timed item in 2016. It came back in the Dwarven Crates, and was available for purchase with those during the Morrowind Last Chance event. It was also in the store for a couple days, at a discount even, on PC. Though I have no idea if it was up for sale on consoles, or is already been offered on consoles, or will be soon.
    • Cybercore_Death
      Cybercore_Death
      ✭✭✭

The new version is a unique costume. That's been datamined, so it's probably coming, but it's not out now.

The elf is wearing the Elf Hero costume, which was originally available as a timed item in 2016. It came back in the Dwarven Crates, and was available for purchase with those during the Morrowind Last Chance event. It was also in the store for a couple days, at a discount even, on PC. Though I have no idea if it was up for sale on consoles, or is already been offered on consoles, or will be soon.

Awesome, thankyou :-)

I do seem to recall the Elf Hero costume being on the store now you mention it. We had the same Morrowind event but i didn't bother to look properly (more fool me ha)

I'll keep an eye out for the new Raz getup though. Quite like that one.
      I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's