The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How do I "unsubscribe" from a thread here?

KnightfallZX2
I responded to a guild recruiting thread a while ago, and I am still getting email notifications. How do I unsubscribe from that thread on this forum?
PSN: KnightfallZX2 | Server: NA
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did someone tag you? Sometimes if someone tags me and then someone quotes that it tells me “hey someone mentioned you” or something like that. You can go into settings and change what you’re sent.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the little star clicked?

Also you can change your notification settings under your account settings
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are getting the notifications because you have the option to be notified on activity in a thread you participated in. You can turn that option off in your account profile, but it will be for all threads you participate in.

To remove a bookmark, you click on the star at the top of the thread and from there you can remove a bookmark on any threads you have bookmarked (which I think is how you subscribe)

Of course, this brings up the question about how you book mark a thread now, it used to be the same star, but I don't think it does that anymore.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• KnightfallZX2
    Did someone tag you? Sometimes if someone tags me and then someone quotes that it tells me “hey someone mentioned you” or something like that. You can go into settings and change what you’re sent.

No, I had once responded in this thread. It was a guild recruiting thread.

I recall on other forums I've been on, there was normally a method of turning it off per thread.

Thanks, but I want to stop notifications from just that ongoing thread, not all of them, or future ones I take part in.
    PSN: KnightfallZX2 | Server: NA