Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild mainly just to be socia and not all this CP requirement and weekly stuff

Kozato
Kozato
✭✭✭
Exactly what is says. I want to find a group of laid back people that aren't obsessed with numbers in this game. any?
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi,
    If you’re looking for a social guild you can try Guild of Adventure. Fairly relaxed, no CP or level requirements; our focus is on creating a community where players can enjoy the game with fellow guildmates. Sure, if you want to join vet trials we do have DPS requirements, but you don’t have to join them if you don’t want to.
    I’m offline - have a thunderstorm - but you can ask for an invite on our Discord if you’re interested.
    https://discord.gg/XUXf5J
    PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    <ALITH LEGION> is Recruiting! A Casual, Social, Mature PvE & PVP guild(EP), focused on enjoying of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free way. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Discord, Facebook, event calendar and organised raids. If you'd like to know more, head to AlithLegion.com or check out our recruitment thread https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/388612/pc-eu-alith-legion-pve-social-casual-mature-guild
  • VanNoodles
    Hi there. I'm the Guild Leader of the DSC (Daggerfall Social Club). We're a social guild for all alliances. We're mostly PvE but have tome PvP members. We're all about enjoying the game in a pretty relaxed fashion. There are group activities but no requirements to join in. We sometimes run dungeons, world bosses, normal trials - but it's all pretty low key.

We like to spend our time helping new players and chewing the fat.

If you're interested you can send me a mail in game to @VanNoodles.