The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add Meaning to the Formal Emperor title.

• Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    If I get that taken away I won’t ever come back to the game

And I spend a lot on Crowns, if anyone from ZOS sees this :P
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:28PM
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it makes less sense to attempt to increase the relevancy of a four-year-old Achievement than it does to ask ZOS why we haven't gotten any new Cyrodiil-based PvP achievements worth chasing.

If you get Grand Overlord, you should get a Chariot mount.

If you run 10 Scrolls on one character, you get a Moth Priest costume.

If you run ONE Scroll, you at least get AN achievement, the fact that none exists at all is still, in my eyes, a criminal oversight.

We should also have 3-month PvP seasons with new rewards that can be purchased with that seasons' currency (think WoW Conquest vs Honor points), be it gear or cosmetics or housing or motifs, etc., that you can keep or sell to other non-PvPers who want it (or alternatively to provide incentive to those non-PvPers to try PvPing).

We should have a cool instanced house/tent/plot of land that players can purchase adjacent to your faction's base for AP that requires you to have a certain AvA rank on that faction to purchase (ie. AvA 25+ or something like that).

---

Don't try to make Emperor, the only remotely decently-done achievement all of PvP has ever had, better than it already is. You're just monopolizing all the cool stuff on something that's four years old and won't provide much of an active incentive to players to chase at that point. Instead, add new stuff for us to chase after and give us a reason to keep playing.
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only if those passives didn't work in pve land.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get extra stats for pve achievements, then? :p Some of them are harder than getting "Former emp". You can buy emperorship, but you have to spend a lot of time to become a master angler.

...Honestly, I think its a good thing that they removed those bonuses. Emp trading/boosting has already made the title meaningless, and there's no need to encourage this. It has nothing to do with pvp skill anyway, I know pvers who were boosted to get the costume, title and throne.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 15, 2018 11:13PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Former emp passives should be instituted during the current campaign. Once the campaign is over, week or month whatever, then it's cleared. My thoughts. That would be cool. Might actually stop emp farming. Also allow it to pass into pve, would give incentive to pve'ers to join PvP maybe? Just a thought and I think it's a fair thought, cheers.
    Edited by rimmidimdim on January 15, 2018 11:42PM
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Or if you are in the lead for your alliance for emp, you get an emp "claim" passive that works only in your home campaign and pve, until you lose that spot. Another interesting thought that I think is a fair thought. Cheers again.
    Edited by rimmidimdim on January 15, 2018 11:52PM
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I get extra stats for pve achievements, then? :p Some of them are harder than getting "Former emp". You can buy emperorship, but you have to spend a lot of time to become a master angler.

...Honestly, I think its a good thing that they removed those bonuses. Emp trading/boosting has already made the title meaningless, and there's no need to encourage this. It has nothing to do with pvp skill anyway, I know pvers who were boosted to get the costume, title and throne.

Undaunted?
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • Kiara
    Kiara
    ✭✭✭
    This would lead to sick situations in game. Hell, we already have emperor selling left and right. Emperor title doesn't mean anything no matter if it is current or former, even legionary title means more nowadays lol.

Imagine what such thing would do to Cyrodiil. It is a mess already.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:33PM
  • Egocanemveresum
    Egocanemveresum
    ✭✭✭
    The formal emperor:

400px-Lord_of_Mankind.jpg