The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to login with a Free Account?

Bers_Ser
Bers_Ser
✭✭
I have create a free account but can no login with that :C

Say to me:
Login failed. Your user name or you pasword my be incorret or inactive a this time. It you can purchased the game throug stream, please star the game via stream Client to login.

This week no are free trial or are finishe?
When we fight we have pity for our enemies! Since they are not our only enemies are brothers with different points of view. If you have to fight someone that someone must be the Aldmeri Dominion!
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's free eso+ and crates for the ones with eso+ already, no free trial of eso.
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • Bers_Ser
    Bers_Ser
    ✭✭
    A ok my failt U_U thanks @sdtlc
    Edited by Bers_Ser on January 14, 2018 9:02AM
    When we fight we have pity for our enemies! Since they are not our only enemies are brothers with different points of view. If you have to fight someone that someone must be the Aldmeri Dominion!