The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Didn't get the skill point for the group event

ynimma
ynimma
✭✭✭✭
Hi Zenimax,

I've just completed a group event, a public dungeon in Alik'r (Lost City of the Na-Totambu), got the quests done, the HUD told me that I got 1 skill point however the game didn't give me one.
I started the event with 11 skill points on my character and the counter remained 11 regardless of all formal prerequisites and achievement text.
Now the map icon also turned white so I can't even repeat it.

Is there a way I could have my lost skill point on my character? I'm specifically doing these to collect them as I need all possible points to have my character as a crafter AND a decent playtoon.

I tried to find how to file a ticket but even if I logged in to my account on the website I only had "helpful links" but not a button I could use to send this to the support team.

Thank you, keep this awesome game running and happy new year!
Peter
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ynimma, are you on PC or Mac?

Because there are a couple of add-ons that can track your skill points (such as Urich's Skill Point Finder).

That way, you can post a screenshot of the add-on showing which skill points you've cleared. Along with it, another screenshot showing the completed (white) dungeon icon in Alik'r.

That should prove to the mods it is indeed a bug ... and also speed up getting back your skillpoint via a ticket.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tangential to your actual problem, but Completion of a Public Dungeon (turning the map icon white) is connected to completing the quests in that dungeon, not the Group Event. So you can still go back and try the event again.

Edit: Best place to submit a ticket for in-game support is in-game. But if you go to https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ there's an Additional Support button at the bottom where you can submit a ticket too.
    Edited by Enodoc on January 13, 2018 3:18PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp