The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

vTrials Guild - Any Interest?

Gelmir
Gelmir
✭✭✭
I am the guild master of Lodge of Sorceresses and due to the lack of interest in vTrials, I had to disband my PvE Raid Core recently.

Now I want to measure the pulse of the community to see how much interest there is, towards vTrial PvE in ESO, before I start recruiting again. A potential group I am looking forward to would be disciplined with certain number of days committing to vTrials (generally 3 days a week, 2-3 hours a day, after 8:30pm CET). Feel free to check our Raid Core Guidelines which was created specifically to reflect our dedication to raiding in ESO:

http://lodgeofsorceresses.com/forum/66-the-field-hq/ (please read 2 pinned topics in the forum)

If anyone would be willing to join such dedicated PvE Core, please state that below. No need to join us as of yet, but please leave your in-game ID so that we could get back to you if we have enough numbers. You can of course join us on Discord to discuss the details. Please be advised that this Core will be doing only vTrials - once all are cleared, we will move to HM vTrials.

Thanks all in advance!

Gelmir (@Glevissig)
Edited by Gelmir on January 29, 2018 8:27PM
Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We received response from 3 viable raiders since this topic was posted. Please keep posting either here or on our Discord. Thanks.
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for committed vTrial raiders...
  • Cinder82
    Cinder82
    ✭✭✭
    yes i am looking for a static trial team for a wile now, i am a 690+cp Exp healer. IGN @Nagashira

• rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    Hello Iam a experienced dd having done all vet trials and most are finished in hardmode except vas i have done vas+1...I have also finished vma flawless with my stam nightblade...I also have a ranged magicka nightblade(35k on 6m dummy self buffed(14k penetration) and stamina nightblade(42k on 6m dummy self buffed (8k penetration)). I left the game for 3 months and now in search of a good dedicated raid guild.
    Thank you
    @rak110132(eso id)
    Edited by rk110132 on January 21, 2018 8:59PM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    @rk110132 , thanks for your post. We are not raiding at the moment, but rather trying to find people for potential raid core, which we had to cancel after trying 2 times already (took us 5+ months, after training/inspecting 50+ people, to no avail). If you interested in signing up to this call, plz visit our Discord and also join our forums. When we have enough interest we will contact you asap.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    @Cinder82 , thanks for your post as well. Please join our Discord and forums as well. If we get numbers, we will contact all signups. If we ultimately decide to bin this endeavor for once and all, we will delete your accounts. Thanks!
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, right now we look like 10-men group, still need at least 5 vTrial raiders. Plz read the original post above.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    11 of us finally. And we would like to have someone with Raid Leading experience in our team as well. So speak up! :D
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    I main a vet trial healer and one of my trial guilds just gave up. I'm interested if you are still looking for healers. Forum and ingame names are the same. I do play during your hours ( I think) but..... Oh nvm you are on EU server I guess. Haha
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    I main a vet trial healer and one of my trial guilds just gave up. I'm interested if you are still looking for healers. Forum and ingame names are the same. I do play during your hours ( I think) but..... Oh nvm you are on EU server I guess. Haha

You should be drunk or sth :)
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Gelmir on January 29, 2018 12:20PM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting towards this project. Please read original post of mine at the top.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting towards this project. Please read original post of mine at the top.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Its about 8 of us currently. Still looking for almost the same number of raiders, primarily DDs and some flexible Tanks/Healers.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for more raiders for our vTrials Raid Core.