The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial City Zergs

ol_BANK_lo
ol_BANK_lo
✭✭✭✭✭
Can anyone who zergs Imperial City districts tell me why you do it??? What's the point of running with 15 people to capture flags? Isn't zerging for open world Cyrodiil? And then why t-bag when you win 15v1? I don't get the enjoyment?
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone who zergs Imperial City districts tell me why you do it??? What's the point of running with 15 people to capture flags? Isn't zerging for open world Cyrodiil? And then why t-bag when you win 15v1? I don't get the enjoyment?

ZMayb0M_700wa_0.gif
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't either but are you trying to encourage them to stop with this post or just looking for a reason ? Guessing both will prove dissatisfying no matter what .
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you dont get the enjoyment when 15 people tbagged you?
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't either but are you trying to encourage them to stop with this post or just looking for a reason ? Guessing both will prove dissatisfying no matter what .

I know it won't stop by any post. I really am curious. It is not fun or challenging...so had to ask.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »

I'm sure they feel satisfied knowing they finally got a kill...me, not so much
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know it won't stop by any post. I really am curious. It is not fun or challenging...so had to ask.

I can tell you why some do it . Some do it because they like the social aspect of being in large groups. Some do it because they are PVE player mostly but will need stones from IC soon for storage chests . Safety in numbers . Some do it because they are hoping you will post a complaint on the forums and they can laugh at your suffering . Those are the worst sorts ... lol . Then some are learning and in a guild training group . I've encountered all of these at some point solo but I never make a thread because group C reasons .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on January 12, 2018 3:47AM
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can tell you why some do it . Some do it because they like the social aspect of being in large groups. Some do it because they are PVE player mostly but will need stones from IC soon for storage chests . Safety in numbers . Some do it because they are hoping you will post a complaint on the forums and they can laugh at your suffering . Those are the worst sorts ... lol . Then some are learning and in a guild training group . I've encountered all of these at some point solo but I never make a thread because group C reasons .

lmao
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao

I forgot the last reason ... Nightblades .
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on July 14, 2018 5:33PM
  • LordSemaj
    LordSemaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He may identify as a coffee person and prefers grinding.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordSemaj wrote: »

Me? Or the group tbagging?
    Edited by ol_BANK_lo on January 12, 2018 4:34AM
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Rohamad said, some guilds turn IC into a group event because they're all PVEers and stand no chance against even a modestly competent PVPer one on one.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -One Wolf goes to solo IC
    -A group of 3 small man show up to kill all solo farmers, includiny the wolf.
    -The wolf calls for packmates to come help kill the smallman.

The next thing you know it is you are in a pack of 15 Werewolves running through the streets of IC.

Really though IC is the only place you can reliably werewolf PVP anymore, they took away the perma wolf group so you can't even get from bleakers to Chalman in a single transformation. So Wednesday nights may not be a good time to Tel Var farm for a while...
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yestarday on PC EU almost all pvp campaigns were full zergs everywhere . . . So i joined on my PS4 eu acc where only Vivec was populated and went to IC where there was literaly ONLY ME and farmed around 200k for 1 hour ^^ .
    I guess the console players dont care much about the upcomming telvar storage boxes.
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    Finally there is life in IC! Zerglings are easy target there. Kite.
  • peasant007
    peasant007
    ✭✭✭
    My PvP guild will occasionally go into IC when our group is small and we've been fighting in Cyrodiil all night or are tired of Cyrodill all together. Our group has never really been larger than 12 though and more often than not is a lot smaller than that.

We do it because we want to keep playing together but don't have the numbers to do a trial. However, when in IC, we typically don't go hunting other players. A lot of times we won't even go after enemy players if there's only one or two of them (unless those players try to fight us/pick off the slowest of our group and kill them). We're just there for the bosses. Flip a flag while we're there. Just general running around, nothing too serious.

Also, my guild's #1 rule is "Don't be a d**K" so if we DO kill another player/group of players, we just move along. There's no teabagging going on.

That's why we do it. (Of course it really depends on what number you consider a "zerg." No lie, I've seen a group of 4 people called a zerg *eye roll*)
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more IC-zergs, place is empty. And besides, more ppl = easier bombs with bomb-blade ^^
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    -One Wolf goes to solo IC
    -A group of 3 small man show up to kill all solo farmers, includiny the wolf.
    -The wolf calls for packmates to come help kill the smallman.

The next thing you know it is you are in a pack of 15 Werewolves running through the streets of IC.

Really though IC is the only place you can reliably werewolf PVP anymore, they took away the perma wolf group so you can't even get from bleakers to Chalman in a single transformation. So Wednesday nights may not be a good time to Tel Var farm for a while...

wolf of wallstreet
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The feeling when you start stacking bodies, and the whole 24ppl raid respawn, but doesn't want do come down, because 3 people are down there waiting...

:)
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was zerging couple of times in hope that maybe we will kill more bosses and get more tel var stones, but in the end I was dying more and couldn't even get 1k after 20 minutes, so yes, IC is sheet when it's crowded.
    PC/EU
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The zerglings who cower from PvP in the heartland and choose to hide without honor in IC remain terrified of the true born KING THELON to this day. For it is here that THE KING became the Taker of Swords in a battle that lives in infamy.

Know this younglings. Soon THE KING OF THE DOMINION shall return from his conquests in the Cambodian jungle. There is nowhere to run.
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    To farm Tel Var stones, and you're less likely to die and lose them all with more people...
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well, you just gave them exactly what they are looking for...
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha let me guess you're in Shor and it's an EP guild
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    LordSemaj wrote: »

You win the forums today .

XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because they can is the answer.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisle9 wrote: »
    The feeling when you start stacking bodies, and the whole 24ppl raid respawn, but doesn't want do come down, because 3 people are down there waiting...

:)

lol...true
  • di_rty
    di_rty
    ✭✭✭
    I frequent the sewers on PC NA, it's where I make almost all of my gold in the game. I often see these large groups and just call for a buddy or two to help me combat them. If executed correctly, we can wipe them over and over. I look at it as another great way to farm tel var.

Honestly, I get more upset when there are large groups on my own alliance taking the bosses. I'd much rather solo and get the 15k+ tel var for each boss than 1k for each.
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS should enable siege in IC, IMO. Most of the time these groups are pretty poorly played, and you can take a buddy and or few friends to beat them. Sometimes the zergs will camp a flag in a district where they spawn 5 feet away, whilst increasing their numbers, healers and earthgores.

EP - Temple, Elven, Noble
    DC - Memorial, Arena
    AD - Elven, Noble, Arena

The Age of Wrobel.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »

ZMayb0M_700wa_0.gif

An awesome for you. This made my day. :)
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart