The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Princely Delight Fireplace should be removable and buyable (devalues your cstore house)

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
1n432h11x4dk.png
Image provided by @Taleof2Cities

This fireplace is unmovable and forces a player to use that room as a living room or dining area. This limits player creativity and devalues the pretty house. please make this fireplace removable and make it buyable as many players have been asking for a fireplace for a long time
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loooove that fireplace. I agree that I want it to be movable, but not because I don't want it in that room... I want it in EVERY room... Ok, every house. Nom!

Put up a wall around it if you don't like, Ali? Or invite over some Bosmer... I'm sure you'll warm to it.

See what I did there? Eh? Eh?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    I loooove that fireplace. I agree that I want it to be movable, but not because I don't want it in that room... I want it in EVERY room... Ok, every house. Nom!

Put up a wall around it if you don't like, Ali? Or invite over some Bosmer... I'm sure you'll warm to it.

See what I did there? Eh? Eh?

Invite all the bosmer over, haha
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a lovely fireplace...

ZOS, LET US HAVE THAT FIREPLACE AS A MOVE-ABLE ITEM AND ADD A DIAGRAM FOR IT TOO PLEASE <3
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    That is a lovely fireplace...

ZOS, LET US HAVE THAT FIREPLACE AS A MOVE-ABLE ITEM AND ADD A DIAGRAM FOR IT TOO PLEASE <3

yaaaas
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many awesome fireplaces in the game, and I would love to see them available as placeable furnishings. It's very frustrating to try to build one, and uses many of the furnishing slots in a house.

Would love to see this fireplace as a furnishing item. From Broken Arch in Reaper's March:

cgk7d9eat9d9.png
    PC NA
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's also a chiminea that shows up in Vvardenfell a fair bit. (No pics atm.) I wants it.