The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Nerf meridia’s blessed armor set

• Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Does Meridia effect also AoE dmg?

Yup, aoe damage, DoT damage, etc..

What's even MORE hilarious is that if you are in a group in cyrodill the armors effect has been glitching to work for the group

If you mean that the blinded player misses everyone, then yeah, that's how it's supposed to work.

If it's blinding entire groups, that's something different...

I'm not going to describe how, but yes, there is a specific way to have it function that it blinds everyone who attacks people in your group.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on January 11, 2018 9:02PM
    Options
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a simple solution to this problem, don't duel people who are wearing the set. The set is trash everywhere else in the game. Also the set has a maximum uptime of 50% which isn't even close to "literally the entire time".

So In Battlgrounds it's balanced too you are saying?
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on January 11, 2018 9:15PM
    Options
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Your math is wrong and so is your build obviously....whining for a nerfs because you lost, smh.
    Options
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your math is wrong and so is your build obviously....whining for a nerfs because you lost, smh.

Yeah and your opinion is worth about as much as my fart weighs
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What's even MORE hilarious is that if you are in a group in cyrodill the armors effect has been glitching to work for the group

If you mean that the blinded player misses everyone, then yeah, that's how it's supposed to work.

I'm not going to describe how, but yes, there is a specific way to have it function that it blinds everyone who attacks people in your group.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I don't believe you for one sec

Edit i.e. you can't bypass the single target or the cooldown
    Edited by Waffennacht on January 11, 2018 10:38PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Yea sure bud.

Just like the emote glitch which let you fire off 5 skills without hitting the GCD. Or any number of other ingame glitches lolol

Keep believing what you want. I'm not gonna reveal it so everyone will start using the exploit
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Yea sure bud.

Just like the emote glitch which let you fire off 5 skills without hitting the GCD. Or any number of other ingame glitches lolol

Keep believing what you want. I'm not gonna reveal it so everyone will start using the exploit

See they actually posted videos of the emote glitch
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, if that bug exists, it's really bad and should be patched ASAP. I'm assuming that you have evidence and have submitted it to ZOS.

That doesn't make the set, as designed, imbalanced.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what, never mind xD

I know ZoS doesn't care about balance I'm just gonna use this in every duel because of how broken it is. Balance be damned Idc and neither does anyone else.

Yes I have evidence and submitted it. But it was never followed up on so whatever lol
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what, never mind xD

I know ZoS doesn't care about balance I'm just gonna use this in every duel because of how broken it is. Balance be damned Idc and neither does anyone else.

Yes I have evidence and submitted it. But it was never followed up on so whatever lol

By all means use it duels, you can't find a more (hate using this word but can't think of anything not worse) "cancerous" scene than the dueling builds of today
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remembered I had a video of me trying it out Blessed Pet Sorc for the very first time.

Mic quality is ***, but it shows how powerful the set is 1v1, especially when coupled with all the other survivability built in.

I swapped over to Dawnbreaker later on for the on demand stun, because waiting for implosion to proc does get boring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivAe4j25Ws0
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alteration+blessed= permablock on mag class, then block cast for GG.

Only good in duels.

Which is like, why aren't you a mDK?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alteration+blessed= permablock on mag class, then block cast for GG.

Only good in duels.

Which is like, why aren't you a mDK?

It also lets you kinda-sorta permablock on a templar while still using puncturing sweeps (during the Meridia's proc).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • EpicPwnBacon
    EpicPwnBacon
    ✭✭
    I'm fine with this sets obnoxious 50% uptime and ability to eat any ultimate thrown its way because its funny to watch a meteor disappear from existence lol.

But I feel that the set shouldn't be allowed to miss on ground AoEs or already placed dots.
    The set procs off of dots as well which seems very odd and frustrating to me when I go to place dots on everyone I see and suddenly I'm blinded without attacking anyone that was blocking.

I understand what the OP is saying for the uptime being 100% whilst not being a actual 100% uptime. 50% of the time you're blinded by the set which allows the wearer to apply a constant offensive pressure, while during the 50% downtime the wearer could easily apply cc's to prevent any other pressure from enemy attacks to wait for the cool down to end.
    Combat metrics may say 50% uptime, but in combat situations it seems as though it has 100% :D:D:D
    Edited by EpicPwnBacon on January 12, 2018 5:48PM
    Options
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you can purge it
    Options
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah and your opinion is worth about as much as my fart weighs

You lost, and now you're salty and rude gg. L2P, L2 be nicer when asking for help, smh.
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on January 13, 2018 5:28AM
    Options
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on July 14, 2018 5:35PM
    Options
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with this sets obnoxious 50% uptime and ability to eat any ultimate thrown its way because its funny to watch a meteor disappear from existence lol.

But I feel that the set shouldn't be allowed to miss on ground AoEs or already placed dots.
    The set procs off of dots as well which seems very odd and frustrating to me when I go to place dots on everyone I see and suddenly I'm blinded without attacking anyone that was blocking.

I understand what the OP is saying for the uptime being 100% whilst not being a actual 100% uptime. 50% of the time you're blinded by the set which allows the wearer to apply a constant offensive pressure, while during the 50% downtime the wearer could easily apply cc's to prevent any other pressure from enemy attacks to wait for the cool down to end.
    Combat metrics may say 50% uptime, but in combat situations it seems as though it has 100% :D:D:D

This is exactly what the OP is saying and he is 100% correct despite some people being rude to him...

While its technically only up 50% of the time, realistically its up far more as the wearer is going to be doing nasty things to you during its downtime which essentially makes that 50% downtime meaningless...

Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
    Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While OP has amazingly pulled off the rare feat of being consistently wrong about every “fact” he has presented, he is correct in that the set is over performing in certain, limited circumstances.

Unfortunately due to the complete ineptitude of OP and his inability to put together a fact-based, tested, researched, and informative post, this subject will continue to go unnoticed. It is as if a junior high school special-ed student, through blind luck, managed to stumble onto a cure for cancer, but had his findings completely ignored because he spelled it “kanser” in the subject of the report.

Sigh.
    Edited by Thogard on January 13, 2018 6:53AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is exactly what the OP is saying and he is 100% correct despite some people being rude to him...

While its technically only up 50% of the time, realistically its up far more as the wearer is going to be doing nasty things to you during its downtime which essentially makes that 50% downtime meaningless...

No. It’s the opposite.
    The blinded player will probably be CCd during the blindness duration because while blinded he can still mitigate, heal, shield, block, and kite. He will probably be CC immune for a large portion of the proc’s downtime.

Similarly, no CC can be landed on the meridia user while meridia is up, so the player using meridia will almost certain get CCed during the proc’s downtime. If the opponent is smart, he’ll CC right before the end of the downtime.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Options
  • Sarjako
    Sarjako
    ✭✭✭
    I’m sick of seeing more and more Dueling trolls using this over performing set, and in grouped battlegrounds that dominate with this as
    well.

In a 1v1 and small group scale situations, this set dominates everything in the game due to it completely ignoring all damage, all status effects, and all other CC’s of any kind for 5 seconds and occurs every 10 seconds while blocking. The percentage chance for it to proc is 33%. Which is almost a garunteed proc just for blocking.

Meridia's Blessed Armor Set

LEVEL 50 CHAMPION 160

(2 items) Adds 2975 Physical Resistance

(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery

(4 items) Adds 2975 Spell Resistance

(5 items) When you block an attack, you have a 33% chance to blind your attacker, causing them to miss all of their attacks for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.

NOTE- This proc makes the attacker miss ALL his attacks, not just attacks on the person wearing Meridia's set, but also against
    NOTE- This Proc ignores Dot's and all AoEs as well.
    *****If I can proc Valkyn Skoria with an 8 PERCENT chance and it hit almost every 4-5 seconds. Do you realize how many times someone is proccing the blessed armor of meridia’s set for a 33% chance every 10 seconds for 5 seconds? It’s almost up literally the entire time. The only time it’s not is when your opponent stops blocking because he can now damage you indiscriminately without a care in the world with his off damage set and monster sets of his own. But because he is now an immune God Of Tamriel while this stupid overpowered set is active your damage literally means nothing.*****

Please. Fix. This....add a 30 second cooldown and make it balanced. And let it affect 1-2 opponents to make up the difference

So freaking ironic.
    XBX1 NA
    Healplar / StamDK-Tank / Stamblade / Magblade
    CP 810
    Options
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf this set because I got killed by it, nerf this set, nerf sorcs, nerf Nightblades!

Waaaaaaaaaa!

Bunch of cry babies want everything nerfed except for what they use
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf necromancy
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Blinding Flashes back. (yeah I know, I'm a broken record on this).
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »
    You should learn how cooldowns work . And some simple math .

You are the ones who are wrong. In a combat situation where CCs, Healing, Mitigation and DODGE, is a thing this set can effectively be up all the time, especially since the proc triggers from ANY block. The more you weave the worse too. But you know what? I'm happy. This set actually gets rid of all the nasty stupid *** that made PVP a headache. Fight cancer with cancer, or everyone just get an asylum bow and be afraid to stick your nose out. Why not.

But yeah F logic, people here don't understand anything.
    Edited by Nyladreas on June 3, 2018 9:37PM
    Options
  • Oxalias
    Oxalias
    ✭✭✭
    Since you are a dueler, and duelers are always looking for the most obnoxious set to duel each other then just use it...

On an unrelated side note, if zos doesn't balance normal PvP why on earth would you think they would care about dueling balance :open_mouth:
    Options
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive used this set in open world and in duals. It had its moments but is far from OP outside of duals. I used it on conjunction with the shield ult on a stam sorc. I used the ult when meridias would be on cooldown. Dark deal when meridias is up and burst when shield ult. I used it on a medium build 1h and S meridias on back bar, damage sets on 2h.

Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
    Options
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I use it to grief gankers in IC.

I'll legit just use the /Lute emote when it procs and watch as they waste 5 seconds trying to kill me while my HoTs heal me for all the damage they did prior. It's hilarious to watch, even more so when they hate whisper me later about how I'm a hacker and am getting reported.
    Argonian forever
    Options