The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP Xbox PVP guild in Shor starting up!!!!!

MrBM
MrBM
✭✭
Pug Rebellium: NA EP PvP Guild recruiting players for organized group play in Shor. Not looking for players that only like small scale pvp. Looking for anyone who doesn’t mind to play in big groups, that likes to siege keeps and take them, want to scroll farm, ap farm other places, and ultimate goal of attaining Emp for our group whether it be one of you or me. Looking for players who know how and want to stay with the group and not chase one guy. I want to make EP great again! If you are interested message me here or through Xbox at ol BM lo. Note this is just starting will take a little time to get going. Thanks

Need more please!!!! Max CP great! The higher the CP the better but at least have pvp group experience too and come prepared with a group build! Healers definitely welcome but always have a backup toon!
Edited by MrBM on January 11, 2018 6:37AM
PC/Xbox NA

PC Guild: Imperator Rebellium (IR)
Nexus (NX)

Xbox Guild: Guildmaster of Pug Rebellium

EP Dark Elf Nightblade: Mr BM
EP Imperial Nightblade: 'Ichigo Kurosaki
EP Lizard lolz Templar: 'Minori
EP Orc Dragonknight: Get Lept Upon
EP Wood Elf Nightblade: 'Sode no Shirayuki
EP High Elf Sorc: Bolts for Pugs
EP Dark Elf Dragonknight: Whip of Dreams
EP Imperial Sorc: i Saber i

AD Dark Elf Dragonknight: Mrs BM
  • MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭
    Also when you get in guild invite anyone you know that would want to join!
    PC/Xbox NA

PC Guild: Imperator Rebellium (IR)
    Nexus (NX)

Xbox Guild: Guildmaster of Pug Rebellium

EP Dark Elf Nightblade: Mr BM
    EP Imperial Nightblade: 'Ichigo Kurosaki
    EP Lizard lolz Templar: 'Minori
    EP Orc Dragonknight: Get Lept Upon
    EP Wood Elf Nightblade: 'Sode no Shirayuki
    EP High Elf Sorc: Bolts for Pugs
    EP Dark Elf Dragonknight: Whip of Dreams
    EP Imperial Sorc: i Saber i

AD Dark Elf Dragonknight: Mrs BM
  • Gride1331
    Gride1331
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would be interested, pm me on Xbox got some questions first. Tag is same as here gride1331