The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 3.3.0

• SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ghost horse looks awesome. I hope they'll release it as a halloween mount.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    If they put the nightmare senche lion as a radiant apex crown crate mount, I swear I'll not buy a single one of those *** crates!

I missed the 2 ultra apex box only mounts. I had all senche item until they did this. Don't mind buying crates but this you can't with gems are a bit much.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Carbonised wrote: »
    If they put the nightmare senche lion as a radiant apex crown crate mount, I swear I'll not buy a single one of those *** crates!

I missed the 2 ultra apex box only mounts. I had all senche item until they did this. Don't mind buying crates but this you can't with gems are a bit much.

Indeed. Actually, it´s more than "a bit much". As I see it, it´s outrageous. At least I have never liked those apex mounts models. Just would like to be able to buy directly some nice mounts in the crown store.
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    That Galvanic storm horse would look great for sorcerers. Though ill wait until it goes live before coming to any sort of decision.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Galvanic storm horse would look great for sorcerers. Though ill wait until it goes live before coming to any sort of decision.

We still can't preview Radiant Apex mounts from the crown store, so the picture's the best view you have until you see somebody in-game riding it.
    signing off
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

We still can't preview Radiant Apex mounts from the crown store, so the picture's the best view you have until you see somebody in-game riding it.

I know, and I'm still going to just wait until then.