The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legion of Doom-AD-Vivec-PVP Adult Guild Forming 21+

ichibe
ichibe
✭✭
So I just started my own guild because I’m tired of the *** and dealing with kids and AP farmers in Vivec. So if your about moving quick, taking keeps, and flippin the map to wreck any emp push other than AD and want to have some fun while doing it. The legion of Doom will take you in. All I ask is you be 21+, have a mic, and listen to crown. The first 9 will be promoted to officer until deemed unfit. No traders, raffles, and all that crap. Just a guild of cool ass like minded individuals who want to ply together and put in work.