The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

“The Late Shift” Midnight/Aussie Trial Guild LF Dedicated PvErs!

AtraisMachina2
We are a Midnight/Aussie Trial Guild with a Split Focus on Casual and Vet Progression Trial Runs. Runs are scheduled AFTER MIDNIGHT Central US time and 5pm East Australian Time!!!!

We have semi open recruiting for the normal trial players so no requirements besides being available at our times.

The Core Runs will have plenty of substitutes because of the time period so don't be afraid to try and join.(I will help teach rotations if you don't hit) 30k+ Dps Requirement with your corresponding major penetration de-buff. Tanks and Healers will be picked for Core Based off of your previous experience and current capability, as perceived by me or one of the Core Officers. (Vdsa Complete Would be Great) If you don't meet these requirements but your still interested Im always willing to work with new endgame players so lmk please!

Looking forward to helping new raiders get their feet in the door to end-game, and starting some fun progression runs with our m8s across the Pacific

Contact me below or in game at: AtraisMachina
Or check us out on the Band App https://band.us/band/67999085
Edited by AtraisMachina2 on January 4, 2018 4:35AM
XB1-NA AD
Bosmer Stamina Templar-DD/Tank
Altmer Magika Sorcerer-DD
Khajit Stamina Templar-DD
Redguard Stamina Templar-DD
Breton Templar-Healer
Altmer Magika Nightblade-DD
700+ CP
Affiliations:
The Late Shift-GM
Cooldown
Abstraqt

• AtraisMachina2
    Still taking all roles!
    XB1-NA AD
    Breton Templar-Healer
    700+ CP
    Affiliations:
    The Late Shift-GM
    Cooldown
    Abstraqt

• AtraisMachina2
    Still looking for players for vet progression if your interested.
    XB1-NA AD
    Breton Templar-Healer
    700+ CP
    Affiliations:
    The Late Shift-GM
    Cooldown
    Abstraqt

• CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max CP Templar Healer. I am interested in some vet trials. I usually heal for pvp but I have completed Vdsa and Vet Hel-Ra.
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    iParasites
  • Bizzman710
    Bizzman710
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I’m interested in joining your guild. I’m a fresh 160 cp healing Templar and honestly I play these types of games for their end game content. I’m new to eso but quite experienced in mmo end game.

I was an end game raider in WoW where I mained a hunter but also did some shaman healing. I also played both characters @ 2400+ in arenas (2v2 & 3v3) where my main was the shaman. So I’m fully confident I have the ability to heal end game eso I just need to find a place that fits around my time schedule. Oh and I also leveled through healing dungeons so I’m already pretty prepared as far as knowing how to heal/avoid the damage in this game, I just gotta find players doing it around the time I’m on. Which, so far looks like about the time you guys do it (not exactly but close)

Basically I work in SF but live in a different place and I don’t come home very much (2 days or so every week and a half/2 weeks) and I’m usually playing at around 10-11 pm pacific time which is midnight-1 am central time.

If this sounds like it might work for you guys I’d love to be a part of a good active guild and get some end game completed.
  • Bizzman710
    Bizzman710
    Soul Shriven
    For some reason it cut off where I had put my gamer tag. Anyways, GT is CalmRobin822676 you can send inv but if you want to let me have your GT it might be easier for me to message you when I’m on next because it might not be for like a week or so.
    Thank you for your time and consideration.
  • cataishi
    cataishi
    Soul Shriven
    Aussie looking for guild would like to join GT : Yardbird 66
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    Inv pls gt: iParasites
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys this guild is dead, it disbanded several months ago.