The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

moved

• seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    It's ruder to stand in the middle of a well-traveled road, staring at a map or rummaging around in a chest.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you should travel around them instead
    AnviOfVai wrote: »
    I think this is exactly what I looked like when reading this thread:

wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

You look like there is a fly buzzing around your room? :smile:
    postlarval wrote: »
    It's ruder to stand in the middle of a well-traveled road, staring at a map or rummaging around in a chest.

People do this sort of crap in real life too. Although, when on the road, they are usually texting someone. It is amazing that some people actually arrive where they are going in one piece. (and, sadly, some don't)
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    09LE7sI.gif
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude

People do this sort of crap in real life too. Although, when on the road, they are usually texting someone. It is amazing that some people actually arrive where they are going in one piece. (and, sadly, some don't)

It's always nice to know that Darwin's theories still play out unless some nosy paramedic intervenes.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Only if your horse drops a turd.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    /waves hand
    There are no other players...
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    Is it rude to go through water with or without mount? As you or your mount swim,least mostly you. Does the water and or Lake mind, if you went through it? Same applies for mounts going through others. But honestly, we should be considered ghosts if we can go through others.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • 3DJutsu
    3DJutsu
    I'm so used to the mass system in Requiem (Skyrim Overhaul) that I actively avoid players and NPCs when mounted.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -
    Edited by DoctorESO on May 15, 2018 1:07AM
  • Wizball1987
    Wizball1987
    ✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    5 pages!!! :o
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude

I actually run over players with my horse in ESO while driving.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    Not rude, the more people you run over the more points you get...
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • kimaeril
    kimaeril
    ✭✭✭
    I do go around people but I 've found what I see on my screen isn't the same as what someone else sees. My husband and I play together and one time he mentioned that my character ran him over yet on my screen it showed I was still behind him. So for all I know the people I think I'm running around I might have just run over.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is not rude
    I don't even notice other players half the time tbh.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • seaef
      seaef
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No, it is not rude
      DoctorESO wrote: »

It's always nice to know that Darwin's theories still play out unless some nosy paramedic intervenes.

These people also hurt and kill innocent bystanders.

Something about “for the greater good”...
      - Kirsten Geary
    • Eddyble
      Eddyble
      ✭✭✭✭
      No, it is not rude
      I wouldn't say I feel its rude, but I pretend that all bodies have substance and try to go around, over, etc. by default.
      Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
      Eddyble - PC - NA
    • Malthorne
      Malthorne
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Not cool
    • DoctorESO
      DoctorESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      -
      Edited by DoctorESO on May 15, 2018 1:07AM
    • Leogon
      Leogon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No, it is not rude
      In real life, they would hit a wall but ESO is just a game so I don't really mind.
    • BlazingDynamo
      BlazingDynamo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I do it all the time. Not sure if it bothers anyone, I honestly can't even think if it's happened to me. Probably does, I just never notice it because it doesn't matter lol
    • yttoks
      yttoks
      ✭✭✭
      Yes, of course. You will make them feel inadequate for not taking care of their horse. Why are they soooo slow? Another question.

Always rude to not consider the feelings of others.
    • Arthur_Spoonfondle
      Arthur_Spoonfondle
      ✭✭✭✭
      No, it is not rude
      Can't say it's something I do often but, you've got to have a real problem with over-sensitivity to get upset by it.
    • Pheefs
      Pheefs
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No, it is not rude
      I like to walk pretty much everywhere! so what?!? its my murshun!
      :p
      & lots of people jump over top of me or run right through me as they go by, I never think of this as rude...
      but the people who run around me in circles as I walk along, that's rude.
      { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
    • Mureel
      Mureel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      No, it is not rude
      I rather like to Jump Over them wherever possible and love it when I can sail over and show them my black stag's underside xD

But I only like to jump them, not run right through.
    • seaef
      seaef
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No, it is not rude

What if it was you that got rear-ended and killed? Or your spouse, kids, family members, friends?

It is what it is. Life is hard and not fair. Fact.
      - Kirsten Geary
    • DoctorESO
      DoctorESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      -
      Edited by DoctorESO on May 15, 2018 1:04AM
    • seaef
      seaef
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No, it is not rude

What if it was you that got rear-ended and killed? Or your spouse, kids, family members, friends?

It is what it is. Life is hard and not fair. Fact.

How does that support your claim of Darwinism when a "fit" person is killed by the uncontrollable stupidity of an "unfit"? How about if a terrorist flies a plane into skyscrapers and kills thousands of these people?

I feel sorry for whatever rough life you've had.

Don't bother. My life has been far from rough. A cakewalk actually.
      - Kirsten Geary
    • Turbotailz
      Turbotailz
      ✭✭
      No, it is not rude
      Think of it as quick physical attraction :love:
      Friend: This one has a cool joke to tell. Want to hear?
      Me: Sure okay.
      Friend: What can a frozen band-aid be applied on?
      Me: This one don't know. Tell me.
      Friend: A cold cut. Get it?? hehehe
      Me:.... *activates Grim Focus!*
      Friend: No wait! it's a joke! please!
    • MaidenOregon
      MaidenOregon
      ✭✭
      No, it is not rude
      Whilst in PVP — If I see a dead player from another alliance in the ground, I will aim straight for them and run my mount over their face.

I think I’m going to special hell. :blush:
    • MaidenOregon
      MaidenOregon
      ✭✭
      No, it is not rude
      SisterGoat wrote: »
      It's rude to stand in the middle of the road. OUTTA MY WAY.

This. If you’re in PVE and dueling on a main roadway, I will not go around. If come up on one out in the wild (where they should be), I will respect their space.