We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update. Thank you!
Maintenance for the week of June 18:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 20, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crows/CwC observation (very minor "not really a" spoiler)

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I know my absences from the game put me behind on the latest quests, but I am so happy to see the Blackfeather Court as a returning group of characters. Always like seeing them when taking a new character through the Crow's Wood public dungeon in Stonefalls.

*compiles a list of other npcs that have yet to return for DLC/Chapters, such as Dringoth, who I hope somehow shows up this summer*
Before posting or commenting:

1. Remember that other actual living people who make or play this game are reading what you write. Would you really say the same thing to their face with your real life friends and family watching? If you were in a public space with a microphone?
2. Consider your motivation for what you are typing and the kind of reaction you are aiming for. Are you trying to help someone? Share an idea? Create something fun or start a game? Trying to "look cool" in a junior high kind of way? Something else? If someone else brings their baggage or assumptions to what you write, that is on them. If your goal is to be disrespectful or disruptive, that is on you.
3. Don't be quick to judge the motivation for what others are writing. Don't assume it is negative or toxic, unless the evidence is overwhelming. It's easy to bring assumptions into things and impute motives that aren't there. It's also easy to be moralistic: judging comments, ideas, and concerns raised by your standards of how other people "ought to be" and by extension the value of their views or suggestions ("If people can't be bothered to X...", "Well, Y was good enough for me...", "Anyone who wants Z is..."). Moralistic judgements are highly flammable -- use sparingly, thoughtfully, and carefully.
4.Keep in mind that unless we are talking about human rights, life and death, real world hardships, actual fraud or theft, and so on then there isn't a need to get outraged and combative. If you need an outlet for distributing unused "craps" in your life, please check current events in the news and take some positive action to make things better. Give those extra craps to something worthwhile. You don't need to spend that many here.
5. Don't be annoying. Don't be easily annoyed. This covers #1-#4 and is easier to remember.

These are meant as reminders for me, but feel free to borrow them for yourself.