Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are the next crown crates gonna be?

• SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    monktoasty wrote: »
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    rteezy wrote: »
    hopefully the next crown boxes will have some , CYRO LAG FIX, GAME PERFORMANCE FIX!..and the super dupper rare the MEMORY LEAK SUPER FIX AMAZING MOTIF OF GOLDEN RARE MOUNT OF DESTRUCTION AND BONES AND STUFF.

Other then that anythign else in the crate will be irrelevant and NOT needed to thje game atm..

Nothing in the crown store is actually needed in the game, but it does help pay for the things you're complaining about.

LOL if that was true they'd use the money to actually fix those things

They DO fix things. The only thing they can't seem to fix is their infrastructure aka lag because it's an ISP problem.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't care so much as what only that there will be more.

So far they have come up with some excellent mounts and I'm look forward to see what's next especially after the ridiculous amount I purchased during this crown sale.
  • rteezy
    rteezy
    ✭✭✭
    hopefully the next crown boxes will have some , CYRO LAG FIX, GAME PERFORMANCE FIX!..and the super dupper rare the MEMORY LEAK SUPER FIX AMAZING MOTIF OF GOLDEN RARE MOUNT OF DESTRUCTION AND BONES AND STUFF.

Other then that anythign else in the crate will be irrelevant and NOT needed to thje game atm..

Nothing in the crown store is actually needed in the game, but it does help pay for the things you're complaining about.

They DO fix things. The only thing they can't seem to fix is their infrastructure aka lag because it's an ISP problem.

its not then isp since other mmos dont have that problem
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Q1
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Dragon Bones
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭

You mean ZOS is relying on all that 2017 lo(o)ttery money three years after the game was released to fix problems that have persisted since day one? There are only so many solutions money can buy.
    ...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

its not then isp since other mmos dont have that problem

Not all MMOs use the same ISP. Neither do their customers.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did some trace routes during the summer PvP event when I was lagging really bad and the ping got worse the closer it got to Zenimax's head quarters. Not just worse, but rerouting and timing out. It has to be an ISP problem.

The FPS problem has to do with the way they decided to code their game, which relies more on your CPU than your GPU. I don't have a memory leak issue, but my FPS does go way down when I go into areas that has a lot of particle effects. When I leave those areas, my FPS increases again. It seems people with 4k monitors have it worse.
    Menelaos wrote: »

You mean ZOS is relying on all that 2017 lo(o)ttery money three years after the game was released to fix problems that have persisted since day one? There are only so many solutions money can buy.

They did a performance update during CWC, but it takes time to recode stuff. Things can't be instantly fixed.
    Edited by SisterGoat on January 1, 2018 9:24PM
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did some trace routes during the summer PvP event when I was lagging really bad and the ping got worse the closer it got to Zenimax's head quarters. Not just worse, but rerouting and timing out. It has to be an ISP problem.

The FPS problem has to do with the way they decided to code their game, which relies more on your CPU than your GPU. I don't have a memory leak issue, but my FPS does go way down when I go into areas that has a lot of particle effects. When I leave those areas, my FPS increases again. It seems people with 4k monitors have it worse.
    Menelaos wrote: »

They did a performance update during CWC, but it takes time to recode stuff. Things can't be instantly fixed.

Four years is not instantly. It is quite unreasonable to say 4 years is " instantly "
  • Dawnblade
    Dawnblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever it is - it will be hyped and designed to entice players to spend as much as possible while getting a little as possible.
  • Jarryzzt
    Jarryzzt
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Lusty Argonian Maid, Volume 3.

Don't lie. You'd all buy it.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lots of good theories in this thread but when i saw the card i instantly thought "Maormer"
    then i thought "is that how you spell that? nothing looks right"

wonder if they'll have a skin...
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet its akaviri themed.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its also the logo on the crown crate themselves when you are waiting to open them... seems its a crown crate themed crown crate season. We need to go deeper...