The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are the next crown crates gonna be?

• Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    This is the symbol of the city Morthal in Skyrim and also the symbol found on heavy sacks in eso.

DAMN right you are, jesus i knew i saw that somewhere in eso...seems we're all getting heavy sacks

i think dragon priest is likely, and since many of the armor motifs in eso are inspired by Skyrim, i think a dragon bone inspired armor piece might be likely (maybe they have to name it differently, don't know how easy it is to get dragon bone)... and the other one will probably be the blades/akaviri inspired motif we have seen pictures from

I swear if the next dlc is skyrim Im going to SCREAM. We need some summerset , Elswyr expansions!
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akcn2ym.png

Kind of reminds me of this 1200px-Tsunami_by_hokusai_19th_century.jpg
    And with that datamined Akaviri motif and Dragon bones, the blades and the Akaviri invasion (perhaps even Skyhaven Temple) it all kind of comes together.
    Edited by Ratzkifal on December 31, 2017 3:38PM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »
    I swear if the next dlc is skyrim Im going to SCREAM. We need some summerset , Elswyr expansions!

We already know the next DLC is set in Skyrim. Don't worry, it is "just" a Dungeon DLC. The Summerset expansion/zone DLC is still on the way. Just not in Q1.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    As the title says. What do you think/know the next crown crates are gonna be?

Complete rip offs in a moral grey area, like the others.

And yes, I know I don't need to buy them. But gaming addicts and youngsters without parental guidance will and that's why I hate them.

...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope sometimes we will get Holy/Aedric crown crates with light/templar/palladin fitting mounts and other stuff.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Menelaos wrote: »

And yes, I know I don't need to buy them. But gaming addicts and youngsters without parental guidance will and that's why I hate them.

Honestly these themed mounts should be available for direct sale for 3 k crowns. End of story. MAYBE 3600
    Edited by Jade1986 on December 31, 2017 5:01PM
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a skeletal dragon mount! There... I said it!

RXOmr8o.jpg
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akatosh?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • jeo329
    jeo329
    ✭✭
    Max wait 2 weeks pts then datamined then boom you pick what you want then have to wait for it to appear 6 months later
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    surprised they didnt go for daedric theme next
    #MOREORBS
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want a dragon bone mount!! :smiley:
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unpopular.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, you are right, you dont need to buy them ;) And yep, I will buy them, for my own money that I worked for lol. Because I have no other stuff to buy that I would be interested in. Someone collects cards, someone collects in game cosmetics and mounts and pets.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    surprised they didnt go for daedric theme next

Atronachs are daedra
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares when you gotta spend 500 dollars to get anything

But seriously..I'm sick of flame crate I got 15000 crowns burning a hole and nothing in the flame crate impresses me.

Edited by monktoasty on January 1, 2018 5:21AM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    monktoasty wrote: »

But seriously..I'm sick of flame crate I got 15000 crowns burning a hole and nothing in the flame crate impresses me.

didn't you check before what you can win?
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZpIog7e-R4
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I meant I have 15k crowns to spend but don't want anything in the flame crate
  • rteezy
    rteezy
    ✭✭✭
    hopefully the next crown boxes will have some , CYRO LAG FIX, GAME PERFORMANCE FIX!..and the super dupper rare the MEMORY LEAK SUPER FIX AMAZING MOTIF OF GOLDEN RARE MOUNT OF DESTRUCTION AND BONES AND STUFF.

Other then that anythign else in the crate will be irrelevant and NOT needed to thje game atm..
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rteezy wrote: »
    hopefully the next crown boxes will have some , CYRO LAG FIX, GAME PERFORMANCE FIX!..and the super dupper rare the MEMORY LEAK SUPER FIX AMAZING MOTIF OF GOLDEN RARE MOUNT OF DESTRUCTION AND BONES AND STUFF.

Other then that anythign else in the crate will be irrelevant and NOT needed to thje game atm..

Nothing in the crown store is actually needed in the game, but it does help pay for the things you're complaining about.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol don't get them any ideas

you want improved performance? upgrade your Eso+ membership to the Eso++ for the fast lane and priority access?

Oh and in this crown crates season - receive -as apex rewards - one of 10 new questlines that are soley available in the crown crown crates

lul

and when the f do you release TES VI HUH?

• monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »

Nothing in the crown store is actually needed in the game, but it does help pay for the things you're complaining about.

LOL if that was true they'd use the money to actually fix those things
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    i see dark and light dragons, look like karma duality spiritual of 2 sides.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised how long it has been since I have seen a good data mine thread. What is up with that. I don't want to rely on ZOS to know about upcoming stuff. That is just crazy talk.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously its going to be all dragon mounts that actually fly
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EvilCroc wrote: »
    I hope sometimes we will get Holy/Aedric crown crates with light/templar/palladin fitting mounts and other stuff.

Akatosh Crates?!
    WTB Lorkhan crates if so.
    Edited by Cinbri on January 1, 2018 9:43AM
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    f047ys3v3n wrote: »
    I am surprised how long it has been since I have seen a good data mine thread. What is up with that. I don't want to rely on ZOS to know about upcoming stuff. That is just crazy talk.

Data-miners pull data out of the client which ZOS chooses to put in the client to be data-mined. It's a form of PR. So they and you are relying on ZOS to know about upcoming stuff.

If data-miners haven't published anything recently that's almost certainly because ZOS hasn't given them anything to pull out.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yep, you are right, you dont need to buy them ;) And yep, I will buy them, for my own money that I worked for lol. Because I have no other stuff to buy that I would be interested in. Someone collects cards, someone collects in game cosmetics and mounts and pets.

Except cards you have forever.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »

I would like proof of this. The memory leak has been there since launch, the cyro lag and loading screens have been there ever since they decided to cheap out on the servers, and the performance has suffered every update consistantly.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »

Except cards you have forever.

not virtual cards ^^