The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Crowns Coming Late ALWAYS

Apache_Kid
Apache_Kid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Once again I was charged for my ESO plus sub renewal yesterday and still don't have my crowns. How can you guys justify my crowns getting to me every 33-37 days when my card is charged for my sub every 30-32 days? This is not fair. Even if this is unintentional, it needs to be addressed because it is not right. This is a premium subscription service and it is the one thing in the game that should never break or work improperly or have any bugs whatsoever and yet here we are with another person making ANOTHER post about it. This is not the first time you are being informed of this issue so do something about it. It's been happening to me and others for months and we are sick and tired of it. Those of us that subscribe to your plus service should receive the most excellent customer service and you should be jumping through hoops to correct this problem for us yet nothing changes. Sad!
  • frausty
    frausty
    ✭✭✭
    Yep - same problem here. Raised a support ticket and didn't get a sensible answer. If it wasn't for the craft bag I would cancel - which I guess is the same for everyone with an ESO+ subscription and hence why there is no rush to fix this from the dev's
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's jokes man. Raise the issue with support and they give you some nonsense about how the billing period is longer than 30 days when it definitely isn't. How come my card is never late in being charged? I bet if that was happening you'd have it fixed right away. The crowns coming late? Nah who cares ZoS already got the money right? Who cares if the crowns are late?

Sick of being treated like an idiot *** just because I want a craft bag. I want to un-sub so badly but it'd be impossible. I have way too many mats to get rid of and do way too much crafting to not have it.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Three days since my card was charged for ESO plus renewal and still no crowns. This is stealing even if it's unintentional.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on December 30, 2017 12:51AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop buying it and report this to Xbox support. Also give the eso Plus a poor rating and honest review in the Xbox one store
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stop buying it and report this to Xbox support. Also give the eso Plus a poor rating and honest review in the Xbox one store

It's impossible for me to play without the craft bag at this point. The time I would have to spend to organize my inventory and clear out room for mats would be endless hours and inventory management is one of the least fun things in this game right behind hunting skyshards and lorebooks. Yes I realize I'm not helping my cause by continuing to sub and pay but it's better than the alternatives for me. I just want it to work properly. And both Xbox and ZoS blame it on one another so no one will even own up. Seeing as how Xbox is the only platform that receives these late constantly I'm willing to accept that it's something on Microsoft's end but if that's the case then there needs to be some calls made to Microsoft by ZoS.
  • Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like most people don't get the crowns till 2-3 business days AFTER payment posts. I believe this is an xbox store thing, not a ZOS/Bethesda thing. I doubt it will change.
    Edited by Lynnessa on January 1, 2018 3:44PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lynnessa wrote: »
    Seems like most people don't get the crowns till 2-3 business days AFTER payment posts. I believe this is an xbox store thing, not a ZOS/Bethesda thing. I doubt it will change.

Sometimes it can be 3-7 days. I've gotten them as late as a week before. And yeah it's entirely possible it's an Xbox store thing but I'm curious as to what communication ZoS has had with them in terms of trying to resolve this issue.
  • Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230933/update-on-xbox-one-crowns-issue-for-eso-plus-members

There's the official acknowledgement thread, this has been going on a long time.

If you're waiting more than 3 business days, I'd recommend submitting tickets to both ZOS and Microsoft. Good luck!
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230933/update-on-xbox-one-crowns-issue-for-eso-plus-members

There's the official acknowledgement thread, this has been going on a long time.

If you're waiting more than 3 business days, I'd recommend submitting tickets to both ZOS and Microsoft. Good luck!

Wow. They seem so much more willing to help in 2015 :neutral:

Thanks for the information. Appreciate it.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on January 1, 2018 3:53PM
  • Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

Wow. They seem so much more willing to help in 2015 :neutral:

Thanks for the information. Appreciate it.

Sorry it wasn't what you wanted to hear :-/ Stick to your guns when the machines respond to your first tickets with...YOU WILL CONSUME OUR PRODUCT AND YOU WILL LIKE IT WE DON'T OWE YOU YOU OWE US FOR BEING ABLE TO GIVE US YOUR MONEY...

Just keep responding before they expire and eventually someone will get back to you.

Happy New Year anyway, hey?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lynnessa Happy new year to you too! And thanks for getting me to laugh about this whole situation. Signing on now to see if the crowns are in yet. If not then there will be a ticket. No mercy for the auto-response machines!