The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I want a refund on my house

Ihatenightblades
Ihatenightblades
✭✭✭✭✭
It looks as my recent request of allowing mundus stones to be house wide was looked at and ignored and moved to a thread where nobody looks...

I want a refund on my new house can a employee tell me if its possible to get refunds on houses?

I can try sending ticket but direct response here would be nice

Edited by Ihatenightblades on December 26, 2017 10:39PM
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck mate
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering you did not bother to tag anyone it is very likely to not get any attention. A great many threads are created each day. I seriously doubt Zos can ready each one. I expect the quality of the title helps get some attention, vs click bait, but tagging them probably helps as well.

Besides, your other thread is in the correct forum. That does not mean it has not been seen. Regardless of Zos making the change or not, it does not mean they have not seen it.

Considering I know of nothing that is an actual furnishing, other than items we cannot collect more than one of, like pets and mounts, where we can placed one of each in different homes I do not think the idea will be accepted, just my thoughts on it based on design.

Also, unlikely you will get a refund on the home for the reasons provided, but it is worth sending in a ticket just in case.
    Edited by idk on December 26, 2017 10:49PM
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm.... housing market would be pretty cool. Could buy 'renivated' property... or sell houses you no longer want at a discount to other players.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I just gotta say that between the first board being moved to Housing, now this board moved to General Help...it seem's like Zos does not want to address this issue at all, and this shuffling is unprofessional.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I just gotta say that between the first board being moved to Housing, now this board moved to General Help...it seem's like Zos does not want to address this issue at all, and this shuffling is unprofessional.

Just shows they have no real response or even a decent one
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks as my recent request of allowing mundus stones to be house wide was looked at and ignored and moved to a thread where nobody looks...

I want a refund on my new house can a employee tell me if its possible to get refunds on houses?

I can try sending ticket but direct response here would be nice

I dnt want to tag because it would look like im takin all these shots at that one person even though they have nothing to do with the decision that was made on housing.

And after my threads getting moved twice im pretty done right now
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect they would set a max 50g refund value like for many other expensive stuff :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only effective way to deal with this is by submitting a ticket. It's not something the forum mods can deal with. All they can do is move stuff to the correct forum as you've found. You won't get a policy decision on something like this on any game's forum. Your best bet is to persist patiently with a ticket past the automated responses to a stage where you deal with a human support agent and then if you ask politely and avoid angry demands etc then you may well get a sympathetic hearing.
    Edited by Tandor on December 27, 2017 11:24PM