Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lost email account

Meetre
Meetre
✭✭✭
I have lost access to my email that is linked to my account. I went to the support page and filled out the form to get it updated, but I would like to know how long it takes to get changed? I get a support ticket number, but no eta on how long it will take or any way to find out the status of the requested change.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Meetre

We have sent you a PM with an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you BillE! I did get my email changed and can access my account again! If I could make a suggestion, the system should send an email to the person letting them know that something is being done. I submitted my request, got a ticket number...but no way to check on the status. I found out it got changed by trying to get the verification code sent. It would be nice if there were a place to check ticket status and/or updates about the process sent out to let us know that it is being worked on.