The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furniture Options

Dont_do_drugs
Dont_do_drugs
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Please add a dropdown menu next to "material"/"knowledge" in furniture crafting windows for motif/style (dunmer, dwemer, orc, and so on...), so we can display furniture also by motif, the ability to filter out the other stuff, if needed. <3

Love, thanks, kisses. Thats all i had to say.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
Deutsch | English

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nobody likes this idea? really? i am sad sad sad now. i think its important. not everyone fills his houses up with 100000 different furniture styles. :'(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think players are opposed to your idea, @Dont_do_drugs.

It’s just prioritizing this idea with the other housing UI items that ZOS is actively working on ... that’s the issue.

Players have been asking for a search feature in the guild stores for years. Another example of a similar idea yet to be implemented.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nobody likes this idea? really? i am sad sad sad now. i think its important. not everyone fills his houses up with 100000 different furniture styles. :'(

I like it for sure. It's just that improvements to the interface are unlikely to happen as we have been asking for many updates to them for the longest time. Either they don't have enough employees with enough time to make these QoL changes or they don't feel it is important enough. Either way it's poor treatment of the customers to leave those of us who play on console with having to filter through 1000s of different motifs and furnishing plans while looking in traders and our crafting stations.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

I like it for sure. It's just that improvements to the interface are unlikely to happen as we have been asking for many updates to them for the longest time. Either they don't have enough employees with enough time to make these QoL changes or they don't feel it is important enough. Either way it's poor treatment of the customers to leave those of us who play on console with having to filter through 1000s of different motifs and furnishing plans while looking in traders and our crafting stations.

worst of all i am sure u cant even make a furniture addon that easy, which would make it, since the furnitures ids would need to have a style-marker then, i guess, right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

• Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we will wait another year to be happen. I posted this picture in Feb 2017 into ESO Live Ask-Thread and not done yet.

Just to filter to unknown motifs while searching in guilds (4th filter option)
    nichtbekanntlp8da9r4z5.jpg

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/142022/eso-live-fragt-uns-was-ihr-wollt/p46
    Edited by Shadow-Fighter on January 2, 2018 4:02PM
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

worst of all i am sure u cant even make a furniture addon that easy, which would make it, since the furnitures ids would need to have a style-marker then, i guess, right?

not sure. I'm not too familiar with add-ons for this game as I play ESO on Xbox