Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moment of Reckoning - Social/PVE Guild

Laila821
Laila821
✭✭
tumblr_pazxliVZjX1x61ruko1_1280.png

We are pve guild with a focus on trials and social aspects of the game.

We have monthly raffles, weekly open trials, skyshard farms and various other events. We also have a guild house with all crafting stations, some attunables, the precursor, 3mil, normal, and vet trial dummies, and more; all free to use whenever a member needs.

Flitzbane and I created this guild almost a year and a half ago with the purpose of having a group of like-minded members in the same guild, so we never had to use the activity finder and could always do group activities without having to ask in zone chat. We would like to go back to the roots of that and let MoR grow and become a place where dailies, trials, shard farming, and even questing doesn't have to be a solo thing. While we are fine with solo play, (I personally solo play a lot) We know how hard it can be to get groups and how much more fun it is when we can have a friend or two tagging along!

We are looking to expand our roster so that all time zones are covered and there is always someone on to help or explore Tamriel with.

We use discord, this is not a requirement, however it is recommended for members to join. This is where you can get the full benefits of being in the guild. Whether it be needing help with a build, maelstrom arena, crafting, or finding someone to help you with dailies quests. Looking just to chat with someone when you’re stuck at work and would rather be playing the game. Discord will give you access to all of that and more!

I could make this a horribly long post that no one would finish reading but I will end it here and say we hope to hear from you soon. You can post below, message me here, or message me at my GT: Laila 821 for an invite.
Edited by Laila821 on June 27, 2018 7:21PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for new members. Next guild event has also been scheduled.
    Edited by Laila821 on December 20, 2017 12:06AM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Hope everyone has a great Friday! We are still looking for social and progression ready members! No level requirement.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Happy 2018 everyone. MoR is still looking for new members. We would love to have you. Fill out application link above or message me.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We still have spots open for dungeon/pledge teams. Also plenty of room for all you social players! Hope to see you in game.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting. We are in need of a few healers for the dungeon/pledge teams.

If you are a new or returning player these groups would be a great way for you to reintroduce yourself to dungeons or just to have fun people to play with!

We are willing and able to help if needed.

Comment below or message me for more info.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting. Message me
  • hvydeath
    hvydeath
    I would like to join
    Gt: Sgt B0ots
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    hvydeath wrote: »
    I would like to join
    Gt: Sgt B0ots

We will get an invite sent soon!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are stilling Recruiting! We are open to players of all types.

We have a need for 2 dps that would like to be apart of a pledge/dungeon team on Wednesdays and Fridays at 830pm pacific. The rest of the days will be flex or spontaneous. These player must have discord.

We are building trial teams from our dungeon teams so if your interested in knowing more message me!

• Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    The above spots have been filled but we are still recruiting. Hope to see you soon.
  • amarothria12
    Edited by amarothria12 on January 27, 2018 10:17PM
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting
  • Sosarea
    Sosarea
    My kind of group. GT GhostlierOrb519. Thanks!
  • Slaton_X
    Slaton_X
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to be part of your guild. GT is SlatonX I am a newer player and am currently leveling a Templar low 20s as of right now. My plans are to be mainly pve and a healer with this character once I actually learn what it is I'm doing. I also plan on being on at least for a little each day mostly afternoon EST. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
  • danteblakhart
    danteblakhart
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am interested. Im a Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 14 with Lvl 6 blacksmithing. Very new to ESO. Looking for help in increasing blacksmith rank and play dungeons in a group. Xbox gamer tag is Dante Blakhart
  • AwesomestMatt
    AwesomestMatt
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild, my main character is a DK tank and I would like to try playing trials at some point in the future.
    My GT is Awesomestmatt
  • Summerra
    Summerra
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite me if you’re still recruiting, GT is SUMMERsandwich
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting! Looking for a home to help you explore and learn PVE aspects of the game? We could be a great place for you!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting updated main post!
  • blake078
    blake078
    Gt: blake078
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    blake078 wrote: »
    Gt: blake078

You'll have to leave a guild to join us. Message me if you decide to do that.
  • blake078
    blake078
    Sorry i fixed can you send another?
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Sure thing! I'll be on in a few hours when servers come back up.in the meantime I'll send you pm with discord info.
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting! We now have weekly normal trials. Spots still open for this weekend. Open to anyone willing to be a team player!
  • Docmalone74
    Sounds great. Would love to jo8n. Invite docmalone74
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Invite sent! We are still recruiting. Have a trial tonight and tomorrow night that have spots available. Join and RSVP to be included in the fun! We are also making a core team along with guild wide trials soon. We would love to have you!
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Update: We are looking for dps for our Sunday night trials. We are making a progression vet team out of the members that participate. Discord is required for trials.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a mag sorc dps. 690 cp, completed Vet AA and maelstrom and vdsa. Looking to start other trials. Gt- CompM4s. Im on late nights
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Invite will be sent after maintenance.

We are still recruiting!!