Maintenance for the week of July 22:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance– July 22
The Scalebreaker DLC game pack and Update 23 base-game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

any access code send to my email

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
can not log on the game or my account , never have issue to have access code to this email , my last check2 month ago have np i dont understand why now
Edited by charley222 on December 17, 2017 7:35PM
your blood feed my rage
the path of the berserker 666
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    can not send message to the support , have any access to make account or the game because this *** stupid access code and can not change email 00 dam this is dump gw2 and wow dont have this bs
    your blood feed my rage
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 or 3 hour after got the code
    Edited by charley222 on December 17, 2017 10:17PM
    your blood feed my rage
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    If you are having issues with your one-time access code, you should follow the steps below:

If your code is not working on the website:
    1. Clear cache, delete cookies, and restart your browser.
    2. Disable any pop-up blockers.
    3. Try a different browser.
    4. Ensure the space before and after the code is deleted when copy-pasting the code. If there is a space in the middle of the code, ensure that it is included, too.

If you did not receive the code:
    1. Add [email protected] to your list of approved e-mail senders.
    2. Check your spam or junk mail folders.
      • If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

If you still haven't received your one-time access code email after trying the steps above, you should contact us to request we change your email address by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post