The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeons - cp690+ only option

• Niobium
    Niobium
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run as the healer half in a tank/healer combo. This means insta-pops for the group finder queue.

Every no-death or speed run achievement I have has been courtesy of the group finder (many done each day).

That being said, it is still luck. There are still 40minute Droda, 15minute Imiril and impossible Hard Mode Skoria runs.

I don't care what someone's CP is at all. I will judge you solely on - hey is this pack of mobs dying.. at all? Am I, the healer, in full heal gear and only heal and support skills slotted, doing more dps than you?

I've found amazing low CP toons that just rip a new one to everything in their way just as often as I've seen high CP "Maelstrom Arena Champions" that can't do more than light attack.

CP isn't an indicator of much at all.
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want easy achievement or speed runs, don't use group finder.

Alternatively, you could also try communicating your wishes about each run to people in the finder group via group chat. Requesting a major game system change on the forums seems like a long shot.
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • Jpk0012
    Jpk0012
    ✭✭✭✭
    Overkill much? I do believe vets need to be 160CP+.

You need 4 690 CP characters in normal or vet City of Ash? What is giving you trouble that you need maxed out characters to get that extra push? WGT? Yeah, I think there is a reason you don't see experienced players trying to go there. Its stupid.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, lets discriminate against people that dont have much time to play. Sounds like a wonderful idea.

......wait.....
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately CP isn't a reliable benchmark for how well a person plays their characters.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several reasons why this is a no. First, cp 690 in no way, shape or form means you are a good player. I've met many horrible max cp players, ones who not only cannot play their class but are unwilling to accept advice either. Second, you severely limit yourself to even getting a group if you're so set on pugging it, cause most of the pugs in dungeon finder are not cp690. And lastly, if you feel that this is a strict requirement for YOUR groups, then form YOUR groups YOURSELF. That way you can vet your party to your hearts content.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~