The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Fiords Stam Sorc?

Ohhgrizyyy
Ohhgrizyyy
✭✭✭✭
I'm in the process of leveling a stam sorc that I want to be speedy as hell. Figured Fiords could do the job. I've gotten the jewelry, A bow (Gonna be getting a body piece) And still looking for a good trait 2h. What should I run as my other 5 piece? Was thinking I would run a 1 Piece Kena or 1 Piece Domihaus. What else would go good with this? Automatons? Spriggans? Or some set that's a combo between sustain and dmg? Let me know!
Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I ran Fiords plus Shacklebreaker for awhile on my stam sorc for a while.

Worked pretty well, but you pretty much need shuffle front bar, given that if you get snared you are boned.

Only really have the one clip from when I was playing it.
    https://youtu.be/Tufs3rfN_PQ

Setup was 2 Selenes, 5 Shacklebreaker body and weapons, with Fiords jewellery, one body piece and shield on back bar.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i run 1pc kena, 5pc fiords, 5pc cowards gear on a bosmer 2H/bow stam sorc...

once I figured out how to stop running in to stuff - it's been a blast...as an old man - it's a little challenging at times to keep my rotations smooth with things happening so quickly...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Steed mundus with troll king for more speed and get very good health regen.
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
    Options
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Zos put a cap on speed bonuses in morrowind, so you can only get up to 100% additional speed. Full medium armor+ minor and major expedition+ sprint already puts you at 101%, so the speed bonus from fiord is useless.
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on December 15, 2017 8:33AM
    Options
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos put a cap on speed bonuses in morrowind, so you can only get up to 100% additional speed. Full medium armor+ minor and major expedition+ sprint already puts you at 101%, so the speed bonus from fiord is useless.

I dont get major expedition?
    Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
    Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
    Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
    Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
    Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
    Options
  • artal
    artal
    ✭✭✭

Thats why i was running darsktride and coward's gear for bit ;)
    Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm considering Fiords on my WW... but Darkstride seems a good option too
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

uh oh...am I overcompensating putting fiords and cowards together with 7 medium?

the stacking stuff always messes me up...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options