The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your Website Doesnt Work Zenimax

csoler1993b14_ESO
csoler1993b14_ESO
Soul Shriven

Originally pre ordered this game and decided to come back and give it a shot. However.....

Try to log in on main website: says " account doesnt exist"

I mean if Zenimax doesnt want my money to upgrade my account thats ok. I can go play a different game.

Also....yes I clear cache and yes I tried on Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer. Clearly a problem on your end
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which "Main Site" do you speak of?
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there,

We've noticed that your login name here on the forums is a beta name, so you may want to make sure that you're using your game name when logging in. Beta nicknames are forum names unique from your usual in-game "UserID". In addition, please be sure that you're using your UserID (game name) and password when logging into the account website. There are instances where older users may still be able to use an email and password when logging in, which was standard in the past, however this is largely no longer the case with our system and may cause login issues.

If you're still in need of assistance, you can contact Support at the top of the page. This will put you in contact with a Support rep who can go into more account-sensitive assistance. You do not have to log in in order to report a "log in" issue so there should be no issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post