The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mist Form Removes Arctic Blast

Elusiin
Elusiin
✭✭✭✭✭
Title, is this a bug or intended?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It removes any and all Heal over Times. This is intended since you are not allowed Heals while in mist form.
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It removes any and all Heal over Times. This is intended since you are not allowed Heals while in mist form.

Wish they would make it so that it sets your healing received to be 0 rather than canceling an entire ability with an offensive effect...
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess it's a bug. At least other skills that do damage and heal (e.g. devouring swarm, burning embers) still keep their damage component and just don't heal you during mistform.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Intended. Not supposed to receive heals, even if offensive based. Plus it's a warden so I hate it
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess it's a bug. At least other skills that do damage and heal (e.g. devouring swarm, burning embers) still keep their damage component and just don't heal you during mistform.

That's what I was thinking. @ZOS_EveP could you check on this for us please?
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should suppress HoTs just like cloak suppresses dots. Reason #379 why I hate mist form.
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should suppress HoTs just like cloak suppresses dots. Reason #379 why I hate mist form.

Yet... . Devouring swarm, burning embers, strife, entropy, etc still work.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What one person things should be is not the same as what another person thinks.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eye of flame to mist form...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@DanteMR1995 all those examples you list are not effects applied to the caster. It makes no sense for the rapid regen effect applied to the casted to be completely removed by mist. It should suppress the healing dots while in mist but you should get it while out of mist.
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@DanteMR1995 all those examples you list are not effects applied to the caster. It makes no sense for the rapid regen effect applied to the casted to be completely removed by mist. It should suppress the healing dots while in mist but you should get it while out of mist.

I agree, otherwise it's a broken and garbage skill....