The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best Zerg Healer

thedude33
thedude33
✭✭✭✭✭
Now that the XP bonus has been announced, it is time to make another alt. I would like to create a tanky healer type to heal while pvp zerg surfing. I have a Sorc that I use at times but am thinking a Warden or Templer likely are more tanky since they can still heal with a shield.

What would the pvp experts recommend ?

Thanks
1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian or Breton.
    Edited by Juhasow on December 14, 2017 3:51AM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian, good healing buffs, also gives you nice health buff and sustain buff. And their resistance racial makes them immune to the Major Defile from Disease Damage and the Poison secondary DoT proc from Poison Damage. Aka they are immune to the secondary effect of Disease and Poison, really good against stamina characters.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Warden or Templar ?

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Temp for straight heal tank bot. Warden for tank buff/debuff.

If you are zerg surfing Temp for that AP leach.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • StereoLiz
    StereoLiz
    ✭✭✭
    If you make warden argonian you can turn him in dd or tank later. Templar has less options.
    Edited by StereoLiz on December 14, 2017 9:56AM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    StereoLiz wrote: »
    If you make warden argonian you can turn him in dd or tank later. Templar has less options.

Agreed, a Warden Argonian also has the added bonus of having a lot of healing done bonuses to stack, and a Warden Tank is as you say a really really good backup both for PvP and PvE.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are zerg surfing warden will hands down be the best because of their vine for movement
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For true "zerg healing" you are most likely looking at AOE heals rather than Breath of Life, so really any class will work. I'd probably think about Warden (for the pull-to-friendly heal that can save your butt if you drop behind the zerg) or a sorc (streak can fulfill a very similar purpose).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a sorc that I could use. I like the idea of being able to heal while S/S are up and using destro on back bar. Can't do that with sorc.

Leaning towards Warden I guess. Magic probably best I assume.

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, a Warden Argonian also has the added bonus of having a lot of healing done bonuses to stack, and a Warden Tank is as you say a really really good backup both for PvP and PvE.

Agreed with you both. I tried DD for my Warden, don't like it. But StamWarden w/ off Heals or Tank for PvP / PvE? It feels amazing.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on December 14, 2017 6:37PM
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sfom. Demos. Oh, you meant class...
  • RajinPVP
    RajinPVP
    ✭✭✭
    Hey!! How about some love on small scale group or soloers? ... oh well i guesss no heals for us then... templar argonian be vampire use malubeth set there we go ..
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    b4nn3d7337 wrote: »
    Hey!! How about some love on small scale group or soloers? ... oh well i guesss no heals for us then... templar argonian be vampire use malubeth set there we go ..

Small scale and solo PvPers gets "love" all the time, I mean they are in almost every PvP thread, hard to get rid of them really. Let zerg runners have their.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed with you both. I tried DD for my Warden, don't like it. But StamWarden w/ off Heals or Tank for PvP / PvE? It feels amazing.

What is DD ?

• thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolled a magicka Warden. Level 12 currently. Not feeling it for some reason.

• Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »

You have almost none of the fun class defining heals yet...
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Spiderman/tarzan heal is when it gets fun, imo.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What is DD ?

DD stands for Damage Dealer, which is a term that is less used than DPS but makes more sense since DPS means Damage Per Second, but has become what most people call those that deal the most damage. This is not specific to ESO of course, so many MMOs use them all but DPS seem to be the most common term for it regardless of MMO.