Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who's your favourite NPC?

• Chloekins24
    Chloekins24
    Soul Shriven
    I love Naryu and that guy in Clockwork City who always yells at his factotum when it says “Daedric threat detected in Clockwork City.” And the new Silvenar and Green Lady, I loved helping them get married. And Queen Ayrenn, of course, for the Queen!
    Edited by Chloekins24 on December 14, 2017 2:48PM
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little Leaf in Craglorn, such a zany little thing... a bit puddled..
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naryu Virian, hands down.

ON-npc-Naryu_Virian.jpg
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

• uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    While I'm very fond of Razum-Dar & Cadwell, I'm always really happy to run across Stibbons out in the world.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raz is the only NPC whose dialogue I never, ever skipped.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naryu, Razum-dar, Evelyn, and most importantly, the homie Regring in Grahtwood with his comically half-assed Spinner stories.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naryu and a Nord girl in Cyro whos name has "Hairy-legs"^^
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyranth is my waifu
  • SweetrollBunny
    SweetrollBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Narsis Dren! He remembered me so fondly and the "tomb incident" in Wrothgar, when I met him in Morrowind. :D
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!" - Sheogorath
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raz :smile:

and the Lady of Lace of course :wink:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Esha76
    Esha76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel guilty answering this because there are so many great characters, I hate to forget or leave any out.

Naryu, Raz, Eveli, Divayth, Cadwell, Molag Bal... Already up to six there...

Others I always stop and listen to:
    Abnar Tharn, Rigurt the Brash, Laurant & Stibbons, Narsis Dren, Irrai the Twighlight, Vaermina's voice/Duchess of Torment, Sotha Sil, Darien...

I could be here all day with this.

I am finding it is not possible for me to answer this question.
    "There is no moisture in your angry stares." - Laughs-at-All
    "I don't know why I bother guarding you horrible people." - Orama Sadas
    "Scales here is about to have a really bad day..." - Valeric
    "Just tell me what you're doing here before I turn your heart into a tomato..." - Sereyne
    "Break those rocks! Dig those ditches! Why??? Because I want you to!!!" - Ifriz the Unraveller
    "There are worse masters than I. Far worse." - Molag Bal
    "I humiliated the Daedra in Mehrunes Spite." - You, when turning in a specific Undaunted Daily.
    "I'm not finding you very pleasant!" - Adla the Brewer
    "Old Ri'hirr likes his birds slow and stupid!" - Old Ri'hirr
    "When things get dirty... Oh, I get so flustered." - Meredil the Archivist
    "Too many Argonians about these days..." - Davon's Watch Guard (though I think this one has been removed from game)
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Razum-dar is just a simple Khajiit. He seeks the best for all the people of Tamriel. Also, a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day ...."

raz.jpg
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Drachenfier
      Drachenfier
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Millenith. I could listen to her talk about a pair of homespun gloves all day.

There's also some lady in Vulkhel Guard that on rare occasions shouts something about "Damn your nepotism!" and it always makes me laugh.
      Edited by Drachenfier on December 14, 2017 7:16PM
    • altemriel
      altemriel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      not sure if Razum Dar or Evely Sharp Arrow (she is insanely hot)
      Edited by altemriel on December 14, 2017 8:02PM
    • Theodard
      Theodard
      ✭✭✭
      Naryu is a good choice, though I'm also inclined to include good ole Lyranth. I'm sure she'd be fun for a time, especially since she seems to at least begrudgingly respect the Souless One

350?cb=20160503222600
    • KanedaSyndrome
      KanedaSyndrome
      ✭✭✭✭
      Either Razum'Dar or Sheogorath.
      KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
      The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
      The Best Plans Require No Action
    • Butterbeans
      Butterbeans
      ✭✭
      Lady Laurent and Stibbons.. Also like Silver-Claws. There's a few more, but those three are my favourites!
    • Yvarhna
      Yvarhna
      ✭✭✭
      Yeah, it's hard to narrow it down to a few. I totally forgot about Stibbons and his lady, those two are just too funny.

I love the humour found in this game, even just some of the randoms hanging about can often say something hilarious.

For instance, In Kenarthis Roost, where you go pick up the skyshard at the Maormer Embassy, there was another player in front of me getting their skyshard, and after I ran up to do mine the npc next to it gets all exasperated and says "Not another one"!
      I don't know....it just made me laugh as I'm thinking all they see all day is multiple players running up and grabbing the skyshard all the time.
      Edited by Yvarhna on December 14, 2017 8:22PM
    • MurderMostFoul
      MurderMostFoul
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Darian.
      If only he was a bit more flexible in his preferences ... :disappointed:
      And, of course, Jakarn.

Yeah...Darian. That got me right in the feels.
      “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
    • ProfessorKittyhawk
      ProfessorKittyhawk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The khajiit you meet on Khenarthi's Roost and later in Grahtwood with the lazy senche is great as well.

"Wanna buy a rug? How about three? That's all they're good for! Lazy senche. Useless senche!"