The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Temp. Purifying light stack?

Powerburrito20
Do purifying light from 2 templars in group stack?
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No they don't
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purifying and power of the light do though
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    No they dont, probably since in PvP it would be a tiny bit OP...
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As with most skills, the different morphs will stack, but the same will not. You can have Purifying Light and Power of the Light on you at the same time, but never more than one of each, even from different casters.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never did understand this argument. So it's OK for 5 poison injections, 6 detro ultimates, 4 haunting curses, 8 different alchemical poison procs, and have multiple NBs incap strike me but we are going to draw a line at Purifying Light? Because wasting resources using the limited skills on your bar that don't have any effect whatsoever is just a thrilling mechanic we need more of in this game.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I never did understand this argument. So it's OK for 5 poison injections, 6 detro ultimates, 4 haunting curses, 8 different alchemical poison procs, and have multiple NBs incap strike me but we are going to draw a line at Purifying Light? Because wasting resources using the limited skills on your bar that don't have any effect whatsoever is just a thrilling mechanic we need more of in this game.

Templars have been shafted.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think more appropriate comparisons are Curse, Magicka Detonation, maybe even
    Mage's Fury.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Templars have been shafted since miss chance was removed, Dawn wraith passive adding resists removed, regen removed from ability use, major mending removed after making healing too moble, and our SD boosts replaced with single use empowers.
    Edited by Minno on December 13, 2017 4:19PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Templars have been shafted since miss chance was removed, Dawn wraith passive adding resists removed, regen removed from ability use, major mending removed after making healing too moble, and our SD boosts replaced with single use empowers.

Among other things. Thank God we still have cleansi.....nvm i won't mention enjoying anything on Templars so they avoid a nerf.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Poison Injection is debatable. Poisons, well it's not so much that they stack, rather the cost increase stuff shouldn't be in the game in the first place. With destro ult the problem is that it's not balanced in the first place because it doesn't have a strong secondary effect; using ults together is fine. Curse shouldn't stack and neither should Purifying Light/PotL because there's not enough counterplay. Incap has to be countered when it's being cast, for Curse that's not an option.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU